《生活大爆♥炸♥》前情回顾
Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
有这么一个姑娘
Well, there was this girl.
你干什么了
What did you do?
什么也没干
Nothing.
真的 就接吻了而已
Really, it was just kissing.
好吧
All right.
我们还是会结婚的吧
So, we're still getting married?
对
Yes.
因为我们彼此相爱
Because we love each other.
对
Yes.
这是我们这辈子最开心的一天
And it's the happiest day of our life.
别得寸进尺
Don't push it.
我需要些时间缓一缓 后退一步
I need some time to take a step back
重新评估下我们的状况
and reevaluate our situation.
再见 谢尔顿
Bye, Sheldon.
咕噜[魔戒角色]
Well, Gollum...
你是戒指专家
...you're an expert on rings.
时至今日
你说我该拿这枚戒指怎么办呢
What do I do with this one?
你觉得哪个婚礼套餐好
So, what package are you thinking?
这套餐有音乐跟鲜花呢
Mm, this one comes with music and flowers.
而且还能在网上直播我们的婚礼
Oh, they even stream the whole thing live on the Internet.
我们直播了干嘛
Why would we want that?
因为世上还有许多漂亮的金发妹
'Cause there's a lot of gorgeous blondes out there
不信自己能有幸找到一个四眼短腿科学家
who don't believe they can land a short, nearsighted scientist.
让她们看到还有希望嘛
Let's give them hope.
随便 网上直播就直播吧
Whatever. Put us on the Internet.
我从小就"梦想"自己的婚礼有个留言区
I've always wanted a wedding with a comment section.
如果你不想 我们可以以后再结
I-If you're not into this, we can do it another time.
不 不 我想结婚
No. No, I want to.
这事我们已经拖得太久了
Look, we've put this off long enough.
现在就做吧
Let's do it.
我们第一次"睡"时 你也说现在就"做"吧
That's exactly what you said the first time we slept together.
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
莱纳德 你结完婚了吗
Leonard, have you gotten married yet?
还没 怎么了
No. Why?
-那就好 别结 -为什么不行
- Good. Don't do it! - Why not?
我刚发现了重要的新资讯
Some important new information has come to light.
女人最坏了
Women are the worst.
我本以为就像被纸割到手 但我错了
I thought it was paper cuts, but I was wrong.
从没有一张纸比女人割我还深
No piece of paper ever cut me this deep.
又怎么啦
What happened now?
艾米跟我分手了
Amy has ended our relationship.
不是吧 真的吗
Oh, no. Seriously?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
艾米甩了谢尔顿
Amy broke up with Sheldon.
真的吗
She did?
佩妮泪崩了吗
Is Penny crying?
没有
No.
她当然不会哭啦
No, of course not.
女人巴不得看我们受折磨
They thrive on our suffering.
兄弟 我很遗憾
Buddy, I-I'm so sorry.
我能为你做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
能 以后我再说我要跟女生交往
Yes. If I ever talk about going out with a girl again,
你就对我翻白眼
roll your eyes at me
就像我听到你说蠢话时的那样
like I do to you when you say dumb things.
行 谢尔顿
Sheldon, uh, o-okay,
虽然艾米让你难过了
just because you're going through this with Amy
但并不代表所有女人都很坏
doesn't mean that all women are bad.
呵呵
Whatever.
我刚听说你跟谢尔顿的事 你还好吗
Hey, I just heard about you and Sheldon. Are you okay?
不太好
Not really.
你能来陪我吗
Can you come over?
我现在在赌城
Uh, actually I'm in Vegas.
我跟莱纳德准备要结婚了
Leonard and I are about to get married.
等等
Hold on.
你们结婚居然没邀请我
You're getting married and you didn't invite me?
我们只是一时心血来潮
Well, it was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing.
希望我能从这里接到你的捧花啊
Hope I can catch the bouquet from here.
艾米 别这样嘛
Amy, don't be like that.
为什么我听到有人说艾米的名字
Why did I just hear Amy's name?
佩妮在跟她通电♥话♥
Penny's on the phone with her.
她有提到我吗
Did she say anything about me?
算了 我才不在乎
Never mind. I don't care.
如果你在乎 你可以问清楚告诉我
Well, if you care, you can find out and tell me.
但你发现我压根不在乎时 别太惊讶哦
Just don't be shocked when you find out that I don't care.
你别激动好吗
Okay, will you relax?
你才没错过什么大事
You're not missing anything special.
怎么说话呢
Hey.
她心情不好嘛
She's upset.
婚礼肯定会很赞
Look, it's gonna be a great wedding.
瞧你一身小正装
Look at you in your little suit.
艾米心情不好是因为我吗
Amy's upset? Is it about me?
不是 我想是因为我们私奔来结婚
No, I think it's because we're eloping.
你的婚礼让她难受了吗
Your marriage is causing her pain?
太好了 我收回之前的话
Yeah, great, I take it back.
快去结婚吧 爱情万岁
Go ahead and do it. Yay for love!
你好
Hello.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我们最后一次通话时 你说你需要时间冷静
When last we spoke, you said you needed time.
这才过了11个小时
Well, it's only been 11 hours.
《指环王》三部曲也差不多11小时
The Lord of the Rings trilogy was nearly 11 hours.
我让你看完它们 你说这11小时如永恒
I made you watch that, you said it was an eternity.
谢尔顿 等我想跟你谈会通知你的
Sheldon, when I'm ready to talk, I'll let you know.
好吧
Very well.
你要出门呀
You seem to be headed somewhere.
我能陪你走出去吗
May I walk with you?
行
Sure.
真庆幸我们又"一起出去"了
Boy, I'm glad we're going out again.
我们不是复合
We're not back together.
为什么
Why?
有新欢了吗
Is there someone else?
一逮到机会
Just couldn't wait for that first notch
就等不及要"开荤"了是吧
on your bedpost, could you?
如果你一定要问
If you must know,
我是要去霍华德与伯纳黛特家
I'm going to Howard and Bernadette's
一起看婚礼直播
to watch the wedding.
你要带哪个男人去
And who's this guy you're taking?
没有要带男人
There's no guy!
你要形单影只的去参加婚礼吗
Oh, you're going to a wedding alone?
好惨呐
That's sad.
我才不会形单影只
I'm not gonna be alone.
我的小伙伴们也会在
I'll be with my friends.
"你的"小伙伴们吗
Your friends?
他们是我的小伙伴吧
Well, I think you mean my friends.
而且为什么没人邀请我啊
And why wasn't I invited to this?
或许是因为我们两个同时在场
Maybe because the two of us being there
会让他们觉得很尴尬吧
would make them feel awkward.
我们让所有人感到尴尬
We make everyone feel awkward.
这是我们的招牌啊
That's our thing!
前面的人可能耽误了
They're running a little behind.
-应该很快就到我们了 -好的
- Should be pretty soon. - Okay.
如果你饿了 隔壁那家脱衣舞厅
Hey, if you're hungry, there's a breakfast buffet
有自助早餐
at the strip club next door.
多谢 但我不喜欢煎蛋上有闪粉
Thanks, but I don't like glitter on my scrambled eggs.
脱衣舞娘身上都会撒满闪粉
早餐应该不是脱衣舞娘做的吧 但没关系
I don't think the strippers prepare the meal, but okay.
虽然这跟我想象中的也不一样
Look, it-it's not how I pictured it either,
但我很高兴我们要结婚了
but I'm still glad we're doing it.
我也是
Me, too.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表