谢尔顿 现在打来真不是时候
Sheldon, it's not a great time!
你有啥事
What do you want?
我也跟你"问声好"啊
Hello to you, too.
抱歉 但这事很重要
I'm sorry, but this is important.
什么事
What is it?
《回到未来》第二部光盘被放到
Back to the Future II was
《回到未来》第三部的盒子里了
in the Back to the Future III case...
而《回到未来》第三部 你猜怎么着
and Back to the Future III was-- get this--
被放在了第二部的盒子里了
in the Back to the Future II case.
所以呢
So?
所以是你干的吗
So, did you do that,
还是我住的房♥子里有个入侵者
or am I in the house with an intruder?
谢尔顿 我要先进船舱了
Sheldon, I got to go inside.
外头风浪太大了
It's getting rough out here.
你在闪避问题
You're dodging the question;
我就知道是你干的
I knew it was you.
那是什么声音
What was that?
什么什么声音
What was what?
信♥号♥♥不是太好
This isn't a very good connection,
但感觉像海怪被释放出来了
but it sounded like someone just released a kraken.
好了 我要挂电♥话♥了
Okay, I'm hanging up now.
你知道世界上没有海...
You know there's no such thing as a...
别啊
No...!
佩妮 佩妮
Penny... Penny...
佩妮
Penny...!
怎么了
What's the matter?
我刚刚有点担心
Um... well, I was worried
你会很想念莱纳德
that you might be missing Leonard.
然后会害你做恶梦
And that might be causing you to have bad dreams,
就是那种睡前看了
like the kind you'd get if you watched
《诸神之战》之类的电影会做的恶梦
Clash of the Titans right before you went to bed.
亲爱的 是不是你做恶梦了啦
Sweetie, did you have a bad dream?
老实说 是的
To be honest, I did.
《回到未来》第二部光盘
Back to the Future II was
被放进第三部的盒子里
in the Back to the Future III case.
莱纳德干的
Leonard did it.
晚安
Good night.
等等
No, wait.
我是不是应该睡在这边
Perhaps I should sleep here
这样你不会太想念莱纳德
so you don't miss Leonard as much,
因为你现在就跟小孩一样楚楚可怜
uh, 'cause you're being kind of a baby about it.
好好好 你待着会让我舒服很多
You know what? That would make me feel better.
-谢谢你啊 -不用客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
晚安
Good night.
你应该会很高兴听到这事
I think you'd be pleased to hear
今早我在停车场时
that this morning in the parking garage,
看到地上有一滩汽油渍
I saw this oil stain on the ground
形状就跟我前女友露西一模一样
that was shaped just like my ex-girlfriend, Lucy,
但我心情完全没受影响
and I didn't get upset at all.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
应该的 她看起来真是美爆了
Well, you should be, 'cause she was looking good.
我的老天爷啊 你是个天文学家
Dear Lord! You're an astronomer.
虽然你也有着人世间的烦恼
Although you may have earthly woes,
但你的脑子得想着天上繁星啊
get your mind back on the stars.
就连低等生物屎壳郎
Gee, even the lowly dung beetle
推粪的路线 都是以银河繁星作为指引
chooses to plot its course by using the Milky Way.
真的吗
Is that true?
我说的一切都是真的
Everything I say is true.
当然啦 屎壳郎也喜欢
Now, of course, the dung beetle also enjoys
食粪 住粪里
eating feces, living in feces
然后把粪便做成球
and making little balls out of feces.
自己选择
So pick and choose
要学习它生活中的哪些部分吧
which aspects of its lifestyle you want to embrace.
你现在都能正常跟女人说话了
Come on, you can talk to girls now.
再认识个新妞不难吧
It shouldn't be hard for you to meet someone new.
我怎么认识啊
How can I meet someone new
我现在看哪都能联想到露西的脸
when everywhere I look, I see Lucy's face?
你看这个鸡肉派的外皮
Tell me you don't see her smile
你能否认没看到她那笑容吗
in the crust of this chicken pot pie.
不许再犯傻了
Oh, will you stop it!
听好了
Now, listen to me.
今天晚上有一场博士后新生欢迎会
There's a welcome party for incoming post-docs tonight.
去参加 然后认识个
Go to it and meet someone
不是油渍或派做成的妹子
who isn't made of grease or pie.
怎么 你老婆是真人你就觉得自己牛逼啦
You think you're so cool because your wife is a person?
其实呢
Look,
妮妮与艾米去参加神经科学大会了
Bernie's at a neuroscience conference with Amy--
我陪你去吧
I'll go with you.
-你愿意为我这么牺牲吗 -当然
- You would do that for me? - Of course.
你是我朋友
You're my friend.
我也想你开心起来
I want you to be happy.
-谢了 -谢尔顿
- Thanks. - Oh, Sheldon,
既然艾米也不在 你要一起来吗
since Amy's out of town, would you like to join us?
我也想你开心
I want you to be happy, too,
但还没想到愿意付出实际行动
but not enough to do anything about it.
华仔别闹了
Howie, stop.
我不能说那种"话"
I can't talk like that.
艾米在旁边呢
Amy's right here.
谢尔顿别闹了 我最后一次保证
Sheldon, stop. For the last time,
我不会带着床虱回去的
I will not bring home bed bugs.
酒店很好
The hotel's nice.
有泳池 健身房♥
There's a pool, a gym--
酒吧感觉也挺好玩的
the bar looks like fun.
因为我检查过床了 没有床虱
Because I looked in the bed, and there are no bugs.
我也爱你
Aw, I love you, too.
如果你睡前没跟你说到话
If I don't talk to you before you go to sleep,
那我们就梦乡里相会吧
I'll meet you in dreamland.
晚安
Good night.
不 我不会考虑套着衣服保护套睡的
No, I will not consider sleeping in my garment bag.
佩妮 你好奇过 星际舰队战舰指挥官们...
Penny, did you ever wonder how Starfleet captains...
没有
No.
现在我已经激起了你的兴致
Well, now that I've piqued your interest,
欢迎来到刺♥激♥的3D象棋世界吧
welcome to the exciting world of 3D chess.
你为什么不老实说
Why don't you just admit
你想玩这个游戏
you only want to play this game
是因为你以前老跟莱纳德玩
because you always play it with Leonard
你很想念他
and you miss him?
你太高估了他对我生活的重要性
You overestimate his significance in my life.
我会想念他用糖浆
Do I miss how he makes a face
在我的松饼上画张脸吗
on my toaster waffle with syrup?
不会
No.
我会想念
Do I miss the way
他把我卡住的夹克拉链修好的方式吗
he fixes the zipper on my jacket when it gets stuck?
我想不会
I don't think so.
我会想念我们
Do I miss how we say "good night"
隔着卧室墙 用莫尔斯电报密♥码♥
to each other through the walls of our bedroom
互道晚安的夜晚吗
using Morse code?
好了 我懂了 我懂了
Okay, I get it, I get it.
你是个没有感情的机器人
You are an emotionless robot.
我尽量保持了
Well, I try.
好啦 赶紧把这破游戏玩完吧
All right, let's just get this stupid game over with.
-好的 我先走 -行
- Great. I'll go first. - Okay.
对了 你懂拉链吗
By the way, how are you with zippers?
怎么了
Why?
我真的得去上厕所了
Well, I really need to go to the bathroom,
可是这个拉链要整死我了
and this one's gone all cattywampus.
你的水母神经网络研究
Wow, your work on jellyfish neural nets
听起来蛮有意思的
sounds so interesting.
的确
It is.
你可以在学校伺服器上下到我的研究报告
You can download my paper off the university server.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表