为什么这年代了召唤蝙蝠侠还用蝙蝠信♥号♥♥灯
But why do they still call Batman using the Bat-Signal?
直接发条短♥信♥请他来不是更方便吗
Wouldn't it just be, like, easier to text him?
蝙蝠信♥号♥♥灯不只是用来召唤蝙蝠侠
The Bat-Signal isn't just to alert Batman,
还有震慑他敌人内心的功用
it's also to strike fear in the hearts of his enemies
让他们知道蝙蝠侠要来了
and let them know he's coming.
就像谢尔顿的三段敲门法
Sort of like Sheldon's knock.
嘲讽我跟蝙蝠侠类似吗 我接受
Comparing me to Batman? I'll take it.
如果我们不出手
If we don't do anything,
你们觉得他们能聊多久的蝙蝠侠
how long do you think they'll talk about Batman?
我认识他们已经有11年了 所以...
Well, I've know them for 11 years, so...
11年吧
11 years.
我觉得他们也有给他发短♥信♥
I believe they do text him.
蝙蝠信♥号♥♥灯是通过蓝牙连到他手♥机♥的
The-the Bat-Signal is linked to his phone via Bluetooth.
漫画里有画过吗
Has that been in the comics?
没 我个人这么认为而已
No, it's just what I believe.
够了 我要让他们停下
All right, I'm putting a stop to this.
你如果知道办法 你为什么还等了11年啊
If you knew how, why'd you wait 11 years?
各位 告诉你们
Hey, guys, guess what?
我今天上班发现我要跟比尔·盖茨见面了
Today at work, I found out I am going to meet Bill Gates.
抱歉 莱纳德 你跟佩妮的缘分到此为止了
Sorry, Leonard, you and Penny had a good run.
我不会为了比尔·盖茨而甩了他
I'm not leaving him for Bill Gates.
你确定吗 我猜他家的网应该超快呢
You sure? I-I bet his Internet's really fast.
你怎么会有此荣幸
How did this happen?
他的慈善基金会在寻找
Well, his foundation is looking to partner
制药公♥司♥来合作研发价格低廉的疫苗
with a pharmaceutical company to help develop affordable vaccines
所以公♥司♥让我带他转转
so they asked me to show him around.
太好了 他什么时候来
That's great. When's he coming?
他大概周日 周一早晨到
Uh, he gets in on Sunday, and Monday morning,
我会带他去看看实验室和办公区域
I'm gonna give him a tour of the labs and offices.
他周日 也就是4月1号♥到吗
Oh. He gets in on Sunday, April first?
想得美 佩妮
Nice try, Penny.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
4月1日愚人节
April Fools' Day.
想必这又是另一个你年年
This is another one of your classic pranks
想愚弄我的恶作剧之一吧
you try to pull on me every year.
我从来没有对你恶作剧过啊
Literally never pulled a prank on you.
是吗 那去年
Oh, really? What about last year,
你给我发一封电邮写了照片请见附件
when you sent me that e-mail with the photo attached,
结果跟本没附件
but you didn't attach a photo.
那是我犯错了
That was a mistake.
想耍我 你当然是犯了错
Messing with me? Yes, it was.
所以今年
And this year,
我不会再上你的当
I am not falling for it.
-谢尔顿 我发誓... -别 你这是在干嘛
- Sheldon, I swear... - No... what are you doing?
被你猜中了 他没有要来 愚人节
Oh, you're right. He's not coming. April fools.
常言道
You know what they say,
耍我"N"次
fool me "N" Times,
"N"等于你已经耍到我的次数
where "N" equals the amount of times you've already fooled me,
你傻♥逼♥
shame on you.
耍我"N+1"次 我傻♥逼♥
Fool me "N" plus one times, shame on me.
所以你要跟比尔·盖茨共处一天
So you're gonna spend a day with Bill Gates.
我有点小嫉妒啊
I'm a little jealous.
我还有点小紧张呢
Well, I'm a little nervous.
如果我这次做得好 我希望公♥司♥能考虑一下
You know, if I do a good job, I'm hoping they'll consider me
最近刚空出来的公♥关♥职位
for a PR position that's opening up.
如果你很紧张 我知道很多关于他的事
Well, if you're nervous, I-I know a lot about him.
我可以帮你补习 或者陪你一起 我都行
I can fill you in or maybe come along, whatever.
我觉得我没事的
I think I'll be okay.
我举个例子 万一他想要
Well, I'm-I'm just saying, what are you gonna do
跟你聊微型计算机的
when he wants to talk about high-level language interpreters
高级语言翻译程序怎么办
for microcomputers?
什么是微型计算机的高级语言翻译程序啊
What are high-level language interpreters for microcomputers?
一种为电脑编程的方式
A way of programming computers
是用语言与指令而不是用二进制代码
using words and commands instead of binary code.
这还挺有意思的呢 再跟我说说
Oh. That's actually kind of interesting. Tell me more.
其实嘛...
Oh, well...
这样 我会用这招回他
That, I'll do that. Mm-hmm.
-我真是完全没料到啊 -是啊
- I didn't even see it coming. - Yeah, well...
你从来都没料到过
You never do.
只是... 只是他是我的一个偶像
Well, I-it's just, he's an idol of mine
我真的很想有机会跟他见见面
and I would love the chance to hang out with him.
我知道你想见他
Look, I know you want to meet him,
但我不能把这事变成社交活动 好吗
but I can't turn this into a social thing, okay?
这是我的工作 我得确保这事办得妥当
This is my job. I really need it to go well.
懂 我懂 你说得对
I get it, I get it. You're right.
其实 其实我以前已经见过他一次了啦
Actually, I've-I've already met him once before.
他在普林斯顿大学演讲 我妈带我去了
He gave a talk at Princeton and my mom took me.
真的吗 他人好相处吗
Oh, really? Was he nice?
人超好
He's super nice.
后来我太激动就开始哭了什么的...
I-I got pretty emotional and started crying and...
他也没有取笑我什么的
He didn't make fun of me or anything.
你当时只是个孩子嘛
Well, you were a kid.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
再见了 孩子们 我爱你们
Bye, my babies, I love you.
妈咪 我们也爱你
We love you, too, Mommy.
下次不许再恶心我
Yeah, don't do that.
伯纳黛特
Bernadette?
-你们要去哪里 -公园[西语]
- Hi. Where you off to? - El parque.
公园[西语]吗
El parque?
我在学西语 这样才能跟其他保姆聊天
I'm learning Spanish so I can talk to the other nannies.
学得如何
How's that going?
好[西语]
Bueno.
好啊
Good?
不 好[西语]
No bueno.
-谢谢你来陪我 -小事
- Thanks for coming over. - No problem.
想喝什么吗
Can I get you anything?
果汁 "蕉蕉"
Juice box? 'Naners?
什么是"蕉蕉"
'Naners?
抱歉 当妈的脑子
Sorry. Mom brain.
我都快忘了怎么跟成人说话了
I think I've forgot how to talk to grown-ups.
我是说香蕉蕉
I meant ba-naners.
没事啦 不用了
You know what, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
我们看的这是什么
So, what are we watching?
《建筑师巴布》 我帮你补一下剧情
Bob the Builder. I'll catch you up.
这位就是巴布
That one's Bob.
他是个建筑师
He's a builder.
这不是儿童节目吗
Isn't this a kids show?
我们家里就看这个
It's what we watch in this house.
《建筑师巴布》《恐龙列车》
Bob the Builder, Dinosaur Train,
《小猪佩奇》 有趣又富含教育意义
and Peppa Pig, which is both funny and meaningful.
你要不要休息一下 一起去吃点东西
You want to take a break and maybe get something to eat?
好啊
Sure.
怎么感觉不到有要出发的意思
Why does it not feel like we're going?
稍等 我看看巴布能不能修好
Hang on, I-I just want to see if Bob can fix it.
是的 你可以
Yes, he can!
你来啦
Oh, hey.
我替你折好了衣服 不用谢
I folded your laundry for you. You're welcome.
那不是我的啊
Uh, that's not mine.
你的意思是 这些不是你的
You're saying that these aren't yours?
不是
No.
所以你的意思是 我正摸着
So you're saying that I'm touching
陌生人的内♥裤♥
a stranger's underpants?
是的
Yes.
就这样 今天成了我人生最惨的一天
And just like that, it's the worst day of my life.
等等 你为什么要怪里怪气的
Wait, why are you being so weird?
因为我想到比尔·盖茨的事有可能是真的
It occurred to me that perhaps you were telling the truth about Bill Gates
而不是只是你精心铺垫的恶作剧一环
and it wasn't just part of an elaborate prank.
恶作剧的部分会是什么啊
What would the prank part even be?
我跑去见比尔·盖茨 尽管你说"不许来"
I show up to meet Bill Gates over your "objections,"
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表