长官 莱纳德有问题问你
Hi, sir. Um, Leonard has a question.
谢尔顿是不是又在做我们之前的项目
Hey, is Sheldon working on our project again?
他这么说了吗
Did he say that?
没 他不愿意告诉我们
No, he wouldn't tell us.
原来他是能闭上嘴巴的
Huh. So he can keep his mouth shut.
那我该怎么做才能让他闭嘴呢
How do I get him to do that?
他到底有没有在做我们的导向系统项目
Is he working on our guidance system or not?
库珀博士联♥系♥了我们 说到了一个
Dr. Cooper contacted us with an idea on how to modify
修改你们的技术 来把它变成通信系统的点子
your technology into a communication system,
而这点子听起来不错
and it seemed interesting.
但这技术是我们团队开♥发♥出来的
But our team developed that technology.
而他是你们团队的领导
And he was your team leader.
谁说他是负责人了
Well, who said he was team leader?
他说的
He did.
我喜欢那种"掌控大局"的态度
And I like that kind of "take charge" attitude.
我们也可以有"掌控大局"的态度啊
We can have "take charge" attitudes.
那你俩怎么都没提出要当小组负责人呢
Then why didn't either of you ask to be team leader?
我们不想冒犯到其他人
We didn't want to step on anyone's toes.
对 我们在等你告诉我们
Yeah, so we were just waiting for you to
你认为谁... 好吧 我听出来了
tell us who you thought-- Okay, I hear it.
-说完了吗 -还没
- Are we done? - No, no.
我现在就要掌控大局 告诉你
I am taking charge right now and telling you
我们很不满意你...
that it is not okay with us if...
好吧 拜
Okay, bye.
我刚收到你的短♥信♥ 没出什么事吧
Hey. I just got your text. Everything okay?
没事 只是有一件事想问你
Yeah, there's just something I need to ask you.
妮妮 我会高兴死的
Oh, Bernie, I'd be thrilled.
不是要叫你当我的生育教练
It's not be my birth coach.
伤心了 但幸好我懂如何调整呼吸撑过去
Okay, that hurts, but luckily I know how to breathe through it.
我要你查出 如琪是否想趁我卧床休养时
I need you to find out if Ruchi's trying to steal
抢走我的研究项目
my projects at work while I'm on bed rest.
她不是那种人
She's not that kind of a person.
她慷慨大方 乐善好施
She's-she's generous and charitable.
你这么说纯粹是因为她愿意跟你睡
You're just saying that 'cause she's sleeping with you.
对啊 这是我最喜欢的善举
Yes, that's my favorite charity.
我知道感觉很多疑 但我真的感到很脆弱
I know I sound paranoid, but I'm feeling really vulnerable.
要是你能查出点消息 那就太好了
If there's anything you could find out, it'd be great.
如果她真的有企图 你打算怎么做
And if she is up to anything, what are you gonna do?
什么都不做
Nothing.
我只会平静地跟她谈谈
I'll just calmly talk to her and explain
解释清楚有些界线是不能踩的
there are certain boundaries that need to be respected.
这都是为了公♥司♥里的大家好
It's really for the benefit of everyone at the company.
你的话听起来无害
Uh, okay, what you're saying sounds nice,
但你说话的语气
but the way you're saying it
让我的蛋蛋都吓得缩进小腹了
is causing my testicles to take cover in my abdomen.
你想看什么
What do you want to watch?
你来选吧
Oh, why don't you pick.
好啊 喜剧怎么样
Okay, how about comedy?
我今天已经笑过了
Eh, I already laughed today.
我知道 在我踢到脚趾头时
I know. It was when I stubbed my toe.
还是很好笑
Still funny.
剧情片呢
Drama?
不了 我今天已经看过别人哭了
Nah, I've already seen someone cry today.
当时真的很疼 谢尔顿
It really hurt, Sheldon!
我们和威廉姆斯上校谈过了
We talked to Colonel Williams.
他全都告诉我们了
He told us everything.
不好意思 能不能改天再说这个
I'm sorry, can we do this another time?
艾米快要意识到她想看浩克系列电影啦
Amy's just about to realize she wants to watch a Hulk marathon.
出什么事了
What's going on?
谢尔顿背着我们偷偷去找空军
Sheldon went to the Air Force behind our backs.
我才没做这种事
I did nothing of the sort.
我有个想法
I had an idea
一种基于微中子的通讯系统
for a neutrino-based communication system,
我告诉了他们 他们很感兴趣
I presented it to them, and they were interested.
但你的通讯系统
But y-your communication system
是根据我们的导向系统制♥造♥的
was based on our guidance system.
声呐也是根据蝙蝠制♥造♥的
And sonar is based on bats.
你也没见他们倒挂在
You don't see them hanging upside down
专利律师的办公室里啊
in a patent attorney's office.
你知道吗 你喜欢把自己比作特斯拉
You know what, you like to think that you're just like Tesla,
但事实就是 你跟爱迪生一模一样
but the truth is you're exactly like Edison.
这句话你收回
You take that back.
不 他说得对
No, he's right.
你就是个爱抢功劳 自我吹捧的恶霸
You are a bully, a credit hog and a self-promoter.
要说这里真有谁像特斯拉 那也是我们
And if anyone around here is like Tesla, it's us.
就是啊
Yeah.
你敢相信他们说我跟爱迪生一模一样吗
Can you believe they said I was just like Edison?
而且还当着一位淑女的面
Yeah, and in front of a lady, no less.
你确实是在他们的研究基础上继续发展
Well, you are building on their work
还把功劳揽上身
and taking the credit for it.
这是典型爱迪生会干的事
That's a classic Edison move.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
如果我是爱迪生 而你爱我
Well, if I'm Edison and you love me,
那这说明你又是什么人呢
then what does that say about you?
老实说 我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
好吧
Okay.
我得上网去查查爱迪生太太了
Well, I have to Google some stuff about Mrs. Edison.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
你知道这是谁的错吗
You know whose fault this is?
我知道
I do.
你的错
Yours.
不 是我妈的
No, my mother's.
"去交朋友吧 谢尔顿"
"Go make friends, Sheldon."
结果呢
What happens?
20年后 他们给我起绰号♥骂我
20 years later, they call me names.
我觉得他们叫你什么不是重点
I don't think what they called you is the point here.
是吗 那要是我用你不喜欢的
Oh, yeah? How would you feel
神经系统科学家的名字来叫你 你会作何感想
if I called you the name of a neuroscientist you didn't like?
你知道任何神经系统科学家的名字吗
Do you know the name of any neuroscientist?
当然了
Of course.
除了我之外
Not me?
那就没了
Then no.
你觉得他们是对的吗 艾米
Do you think they're right, Amy?
你觉得我像爱迪生一样吗
Do you think I'm like Edison?
谢尔顿 我觉得你不开心
Sheldon, I don't think you're upset
不是因为他们说你像哪种科学家
because of what kind of scientist they said you're like.
而是因为
I think you're upset because
你的朋友们内心受伤了
your friend'' feelings got hurt.
你说得对
You're right.
我太在乎别人的感受了
I care too much about other people's feelings.
这向来是我的致命弱点
It's always been my fatal flaw.
谢尔顿 我觉得不...
Sheldon, I don't think...
先别说话 艾米 我正在成长呢
No, no, not now, Amy. I'm growing as a person.
刚才真爽
Ah, that was fun.
伸出你的小拳拳
Put her there, buddy.
我才不要跟你睡完后击拳庆祝呢
I am not fist bumping you after we have sex.
是你说想保持玩玩的关系
You're the one who wanted to keep things casual.
玩玩和怪异是有区别的
There's a difference between casual and weird.
对我来说没有
Not the way I do it.
你今天过得怎么样
So, um... how was, how was your day?
工作顺利吗
Like, how's-how's work?
很好
Oh, great.
伯纳黛特走了之后
With Bernadette gone,
她的项目都由我负责了
I'm getting to handle all her projects.
她不是走了
Well, she's-she's not gone.
她很快会回来
She'll be back soon.
但愿不会太快
Not too soon, let's hope.
原来如琪真的想
So it turns out Ruchi is totally
抢走伯纳黛特的项目
trying to take over Bernadette's projects.
她就突然告诉你了吗
Wow, she just told you that out of the blue?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表