有些人会以地名为孩子命名
Some people name their kids after places.
比如瓦拉瓦拉·沃罗威茨
Like what, Walla Walla Wolowitz?
如果你觉得这比奥兹曼迪亚斯·沃罗威茨好
If you think that is better than Ozymandias Wolowitz,
那你一定是吸多了由我的部队
then you have been breathing in the poisonous gas
非法释放的有毒气体
that my troops illegally dispersed.
你还好吧
You okay?
我好像开始宫缩了
Uh, I think that was a contraction.
快生了吗 我们要去医院吗
Is it time? Do we need to go to the hospital?
不 我们已经经历过这事了
No. We've been through this before.
我的羊水还没有破呢
My water hasn't even broken yet.
别管你的羊水了
Never mind your water.
你的宫颈粘液栓排出来了吗
Has your mucus plug popped out?
呕 才没有呢
Ew, no!
你说得对 如果排出来我们应该能听见
Oh, you're right. We probably would've heard that.
粘液栓又不是香槟瓶栓
It's not a champagne cork.
当然那样的话也挺喜庆的
Although that would be festive.
我们还是先去医院吧
You know what, maybe we should go.
你又感受到宫缩了吗
Did you have another contraction?
不 我只是担心谢尔顿又要提到
No. I'm just worried that Sheldon's gonna say
"粘液栓"
"mucus plug" again.
我还担心它会弹到我的眼睛上呢
And I'm worried one's gonna hit me in the eye.
该走了
Yep, it's time.
我们是开两辆车去吗
Should we take two cars?
你们能留下来照顾哈雷吗
Uh, actually, could you stay here and watch Halley?
这样我们就不用等博纳黛特的父母了
That way we don't have to wait for Bernadette's parents.
你们走吧 我们会照顾她的
Yeah, you guys go. We'll take care of her.
你们什么都别担心
You have nothing to worry about.
那倒不尽然 潜水艇正在驶近苏伊士运河
Well, not nothing. There are U-boats approaching the Suez Canal.
我们逃不掉了 你们快走吧
It's too late for us. Go, go!
赶紧逃命
Save yourselves!
苏伊士 出生日 运河今夜逢吉时
Suez? Birth? It's a big night for canals.
你还好吧
How you feeling?
但我好期待见到我们的儿子
But I am really excited to meet our son.
我也是 我以为自己会吓死
Me, too. I thought I'd be super freaked out.
但我已经准备好了
But I'm ready for this.
除了你分娩时
Well, not the part where you're in labor
用力过猛把我的手指捏紫这部分
and you squeeze my fingers till they turn blue.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你一定很痛吧
That must be really painful for you.
没错
It is.
你知道上次我都...
I mean, last time, I...
好吧
Okay,
我明白你的意思了
I see what you're doing.
这次宫缩好痛
It's a big one.
赶紧吸气
Just breathe. ?
好了
Okay.
好了 没事了
Okay, I'm good.
抱歉我想背着你偷偷取名字
I'm sorry I tried to sneak the name past you.
没关系
That's okay.
抱歉我上大学时"干"掉了太多的好名字
I'm sorry I used up so many good names in college.
我那时候很爱跟室友比较
I was really competitive with my roommate.
忘了这事吧
Forget about it.
求求你
Please.
也许我们把自己逼得太紧了
You know what, maybe we're putting too much pressure on this.
不管我们给他取什么名字
It doesn't matter what we name him.
他都会是个棒小伙儿
He's gonna be amazing.
你说得对
You're right.
这孩子有你的一半 有我的一半
This kid is part you and part me.
没错 他一定会聪明善良又有趣
Yeah. He's gonna be smart and kind and funny.
如果他能超过1米67 那就是神迹了
If he cracks five-foot-six, it'll be a miracle.
我一直很喜欢艾略特这个名
I've always liked the name Elliott.
抱歉 不能用 那是我儿子的名字
Sorry, can't have it. That's my boy name.
我先说的
I said it first.
这又不是先喊先得
It's not like calling dibs.
这就是先喊先得
Yes, it is. It's exactly like that.
艾略特是我的了
Dibs on Elliott.
我只是说 我们很有可能先用上
I-I'm just saying, we might get there first.
你俩一年才睡一次
You only have sex once a year.
我有可能今晚就滚床单呢
I'll probably have sex tonight.
好吧 艾略特给你吧
Fine, you can have Elliott.
你什么时候连我们孩子的名都想好了
When did you pick out our kids' names?
还记得你搬进这大楼的那天吗
Remember that day you moved into the building?
记得呀
Yes.
相隔了一段不会吓到人的时间后想的
A non-creepy amount of time after that.
我喜欢艾略特这个名字
Yeah, I like the name Elliott.
虽然不在我的备选名单上 但我喜欢它
That wasn't on my list, but I like it.
我们听过你的名字了 全都荒诞至极
We've heard your names. They're ridiculous.
我叫地里扑的表亲都比那些强
And I have a cousin named Dilip.
我才不会把好名字告诉他们呢
Well, I wasn't going to give them any of the good names.
我要留着自己用
I'm saving those for us.
真的吗 你还想过咱们孩子的名字
Really? You've thought about our kids?
当然 我俩一定会生出最出色的孩子
Of course. I think you and I will have exceptional children.
我也这么想
Well, I think so, too.
你俩想要几个孩子呀
How many kids do you guys want?
-两个 -十五个
- Two. - 15.
-什么 -别担心
- What? ? - Don't worry.
我又不要求你一个人生完
I don't expect you to bear them all.
我们可以租用一个合适的子♥宫♥
I'm sure we can find a suitable uterus to rent.
-才怪 -别想
- No! - Uh-uh!
我们才没有指你呢
We weren't thinking about you.
绝对没有
Of course not.
我要去厨房♥了
I am going to the kitchen.
要给你们带吃的吗
Can I get anybody anything?
佩妮 来杯牛奶
Penny, nice glass of milk
再加多种维他命如何
and a multivitamin?
同志们
Guys.
同志们 快醒醒
Guys, wake up.
悲惨的消息
Terrible news.
我的天 怎么了
Oh, my God. What, what, what?
是宝宝出事了吗
Is it the baby?
不 不是 我们算错了
No. No, no, we miscalculated
尚未分配的装甲部队数
our unassigned armor class units.
我们得重新开始玩了
We need to start over.
什么
What?
不 不是从头开始
Oh, no, no, no, not from the beginning.
只是从坦克行动开始
Just from when the tanks started moving.
那已经是5小时之前的事了
That was five hours ago.
不 那是2小时之前的事
Mm, no. No, that was two hours ago.
只是感觉像过了5小时
It only feels like five.
几点呢
What time is it?
快两点半了
It's almost 2:30.
你们不觉得他们该打电♥话♥来了吗
Don't you think we should've heard something?
我想他们没事的
I'm sure they're fine.
我要打给他们
I'm calling them.
嘿 你们还好吧
Hey, everything okay?
很好 宝宝大概一个小时前出生了
Yeah! The baby was born about an hour ago.
老兄 你为什么没打给我
Dude, why didn't you call me?!
如果在见到我儿子的第一个瞬间
The only way I would see my son for the first time
我就想到"得给拉杰打电♥话♥"
and immediately think "I need to call Raj"
那一定是因为他是棕色皮肤
is if he came out brown.
色素形成是需要一些时间的
You know, it can take some time for pigment to form.
你的警报还没有解除
You're still not out of the woods.
-恭喜啦 -名字想好了吗
- Congratulations! - Yeah. Hey, what'd you name him?
尼尔·麦克
Neil Michael.
取自于阿姆斯特朗[登月第一人]
Neil for Armstrong,
盖曼[幻想小说家]和戴蒙德[著名歌♥手]
Gaiman, and Diamond.
叫麦克是因为妮妮那里得缝6针
Michael because Bernie had to get six stitches.
尼尔 这名字好可爱
Neil-- that's cute.
但是我们叫他麦克
But we're calling him Michael!
我没法和她争
I'm not gonna fight her.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表