有啦
Yes.
歌♥词唱的是追赶
It's sung from the viewpoint of the boulder
印第安纳·琼斯的那块巨石
that chases Indiana Jones.
那正好符合我们的风格 唱来听听吧
That's right up our alley. Let's hear it.
♪ 秘鲁深处 独守古庙 ♪
♪ Alone in my temple in the middle of Peru ♪
♪ 巨石如我 无事可做 ♪
♪ A giant stone ball with nothing much to do ♪
♪ 谁敢偷我神像 ♪
♪ But if you steal my idol ♪
♪ 直接把你压扁 ♪
♪ I will roll right over you ♪
♪ 因为我是六吨♥重的花岗岩和云母片岩 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm six tons of granite and micaceous schist ♪
♪ 没错 六吨♥重的花岗岩 ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm six tons of granite and ♪
♪ 和云母片岩 ♪
♪ Micaceous schist ♪
♪ 因为我是六吨♥重的花岗岩和云母片岩 ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm six tons of granite and, uh, micaceous schist ♪
♪ 没错 六吨♥重的花岗岩 ♪
♪ Yeah, I'm six tons of granite ♪
♪ 和云母片岩 ♪
♪ And, uh, micaceous schist ♪
我觉得如果想预测起伏的高度
So, I think if we want to predict the height of the wave,
我们需要用到弹性理论
we need to use elasticity theory
还要将格架作为
and model the lattice
一个连续柔性块的模型
as one continuous flexible piece.
这真有意思
This is fun.
一边玩冰棒棍
Playing with Popsicle sticks,
一边探索存储动能的方式
exploring ways to store kinetic energy.
仿佛又回到了幼儿园
It's like preschool all over again.
除了现在如果我要吃浆糊 是因为我想吃
Except now if I eat paste, it's because I want to,
而不是因为克雷格·舒尔茨逼我
not because Craig Schultz is making me.
我能问你个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
是要问"当时老师在哪儿"吗
Is it, "Where was the teacher?"
她在洗手间抽烟呢 就是那儿
She was in the bathroom smoking, that's where.
不是啦 不过我很高兴你走出阴霾了
It wasn't, but I'm glad to see you've moved on.
我本来是要问 结婚不结婚有什么不一样
I was gonna ask if being married felt any different.
好像...没什么不一样
Oh. Uh... not really.
抱歉 这可能不是你想听到的答案
Sorry. That probably wasn't the answer you were looking for.
不 恰恰就是
No, actually it is.
我的意思是 我和谢尔顿现在的感情非常好
I mean, Sheldon and I are in a really great place right now,
我不想让任何事情破坏它
and I just, I don't want anything to mess that up.
你没忘记你之所以在这儿
You do remember you're here
是因为他把你从你们家踢出来吧
because he kicked you out of your apartment?
没忘啊
Yes.
他的工作对他很重要
His work is important to him.
这正是我觉得他
It's one of the things I find
性感的地方之一
the sexiest about him.
这个还有...
Well, that and...
他的小翘臀
...his butt.
那时我在考虑要不要
And then I was thinking about
创造一种新的暗物质粒子
inventing a new dark matter particle
避开Ω粒子约束
to evade the omega baryon constraints,
但那没难度 感觉随便一个人都能想出来
but that just seems like something anyone could come up with.
同意
Agreed.
你知道什么让我惊讶吗
You know what's blowing my mind?
居然有人想出把芝士塞进披萨边里
Somebody thought about putting cheese in this crust.
我就是希望我能找到能引起我兴趣的事物
I just wish I could find something that excites me.
你能理解通常披萨边里面
You do understand that crust doesn't normally
是不会有芝士的吧
come with cheese in it?
好吧好吧 听着
Okay, all right, look.
暗物质一开始是哪点吸引了你的兴趣
What got you excited about dark matter in the first place?
当时我放弃了弦理论
Well, I left string theory,
那个方向其实我已经研究了很长时间了
which I'd been working on for a long time,
人人都在谈论暗物质有多酷
and everyone was talking about how cool dark matter was,
于是我就想 "行吧 我来试试"
and I thought, "Well, sure, I'll give that a whirl"
所以它是你的备胎科学
So it's your rebound science?
什么意思
What's that?
意思就是 暗物质不是你想共度余生的科学
Well, not the science you spend the rest of your life with,
只是能让你重新自我感觉良好
but the one you use to make yourself feel pretty again.
如果要我老实说
Well, if I'm being honest,
我这辈子都忘不了弦理论
I never forgot about string theory.
它太出色了
It's remarkable.
它是目前我们最接近能解释一切的一种理论
It's the closest we've come to a theory of everything,
甚至连爱因斯坦都想不明白
something even Einstein couldn't figure out.
如果他都想不明白 或许其本身就是错的
Well, if he couldn't figure it out, maybe it's just wrong.
但它那么优雅
But it's so elegant.
我是说 听着 弦理论假定
I mean, look, string theory posits
我们在三维空间看见的基本粒子
that the fundamental particles we see in three dimensions
其实是嵌在多♥维♥时空的弦
are actually strings embedded in multidimensional space-time.
有意思
Interesting.
所以那就是说...
So that would mean...
那个...
that...
该配合我的演出你视而不见
Can't do this by myself, buddy.
你在搞什么鬼
What is happening?
我试着尽量不吵醒你
I was trying not to wake you.
成功了吗
Did it work?
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚意识到
I just realized,
现在我不组乐队了
now that I'm not in the band,
我可以专注搞我自己的音乐了
I can focus on my own music.
就是单飞啊
You know? Go solo.
你说你是暂别乐队
You said you were taking a break from the band
好照顾我和宝宝
to help with me and the baby.
对啊 还有写一出宇航员音乐剧
Yes, and write an astronaut musical.
想象一下 幕布拉开
Picture this. The curtain opens.
一位宇航员独自飘浮在
There's a lone astronaut floating
漆黑的太空
in the inky blackness of space.
或许有各种线 或许有雾
Maybe wires, maybe fog.
这交给导演去想吧
I'll let the director figure that out.
♪ 真不知道何时 ♪
♪ I really don't know when ♪
♪ 我会缺氧而...死 ♪
♪ I'll run out of oxy... gen. ♪
好消息 我重回乐队了
Good news! I'm back in the band!
伯纳黛特不介意了吗
So, Bernadette doesn't mind?
是她提议让我回来的
It was her idea!
所以这有点像吉他弦
So it's sort of like a guitar string,
但它不会发出真正的声音
but instead of making an actual sound,
每一次振动是一种不同的粒子
each vibration is a different particle.
完全正确 当你在11维空间弹时
Precisely. And when you express it in 11 dimensions,
爱因斯坦的相对论方程会出现
Einstein's relativity equations pop out.
那听起来像是巧合吗
Does that sound like a coincidence?
-不像 -对
- It does not. - Yup.
我就是这么想的
That's what I think.
所以我们成功了吗 我们刚是解出了弦理论吗
So, so, did we do it? Did we just solve string theory?
我不想打击你的热情
I appreciate your enthusiasm,
但这可不是我们
but this is not the sort of thing
一晚上就能想明白的事情
we can figure out in a night.
人们研究了好几十年都没有突破呢
People have been stuck on this for decades.
几十年 太扯了吧
Well, decades? Really?
不就是一根弦吗 能有多难啊
It's-it's a string. How hard can it be?
它是直的 循环的
It's straight, it's in a loop,
跟其他弦打结系在一起
it gets knotted up with other strings. Uh...
其实超过四维后
Well, actually there are no knots
任何事物不可能存在结点
in anything greater than four dimensions.
除非...
Ooh, unless
我们绕过这一点 把结点看成片状
we get around that by considering them as sheets.
拓扑地来说
You know, topologically speaking,
那就有很多有趣的可能性了
that has a lot of interesting possibilities.
瞧 我花了多长时间 有一分钟吗
See? How long did that take me, like a minute?
我以为你去给我们带饭了呢
Thought you were getting us dinner.
抱歉 我得去谢尔顿家
Sorry. I had to stop at Sheldon's
帮他解决弦理论
and help him solve string theory.
什么
What?
是啊 结果发现答案是结点
Yeah, turns out the answer's knots.
想法挺可爱 但超过四维后
That's cute, but you can't have knots
不可能存在结点
in more than four dimensions.
如果你将其看成片状就存在啊
Mm, you can if you consider them sheets.
晚安啦
Good night.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表