今晚谁有空
Hey, uh, who's free tonight?
-我应该有... -别急
- Oh, I think I'm... - Hang on.
我们犯过这个错误
We've made this mistake before.
害自己身陷他亲戚迪帕克的特百惠直销派对
It's how we wound up at his cousin Deepak's Tupperware party.
当时会上买♥♥的折叠碗你少用了吗
Hey, you use that collapsible bowl all the time,
你自己心里清楚
and you know it.
而且这次不是那样
And it's not like that.
我只是想我们可以聚一起 去酒吧什么的
I just thought we could, you know, hang out and go to a bar.
-行吧 -感觉可以
- Sure. - ??Sounds fun.
然后看板球比赛
And watch cricket.
现在听到的声音 很讽刺的也是蟋蟀[板球]
That sound you hear, ironically, crickets.
大伙们
Hey, guys.
伯特 你好吗
Hey, Bert, how you doing?
你懂的
Well, you know,
每当"石"月过了 我们地质学家都会有点伤心
we geologists always get a little sad when Rocktober's over.
-文字哏吗 -对
- Wordplay? - Yes.
好笑的文字哏吗
Funny wordplay?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
相信你的直觉
Trust your gut.
谢尔顿 我有一些40亿年前的陨石
Sheldon, I've got these four-billion-year-old meteorites.
我觉得或许能找到中微子交互作用的痕迹
I thought maybe they'd show signs of neutrino interactions.
我真的很需要你这样的人才
I could really use someone like you
来帮忙计算部分
to help me with the math.
所以它们能当做是天然的暗物质探测器
Oh, so they would act as natural dark matter detectors.
感觉很有意思
That sounds interesting.
是啊 但始终还是地质学
It does, but it's still geology.
抱歉了 伯特 我没空跟你玩石头
Sorry, Bert, I don't have time to play rocks with you.
我不是找你来玩石头
I'm not asking you to play rocks.
是来找你合作研究项目
I'm asking you to collaborate on a research project.
不过如果有时间
Although, if there's time,
我们可以玩挖矿桌游"矿藏"
I guess we could play a round of zinc, zinc, piece of quartz.
感觉比看板球有意思多了
Does sound better than cricket.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for asking.
但很抱歉 我有真正的科学工作要做
Unfortunately, I have real science to do.
祝你石石快乐 石来运转
But you feel free to rock on.
这才叫玩转文字哏
That's how you do it.
好吧
All right.
谢尔顿 你这是干嘛呢
Sheldon, what are you doing?
伯特好歹也是他领域的顶尖人物
Bert's one of the top guys in his field.
世上某处也有个哑剧界一霸呢
And somewhere there's a mime who's top in his field,
你有看到我冲过去跟他合作演出
but you don't see me rushing to collaborate with him
新版的被困在空气盒子里表演吗
on new ways to be stuck in a box.
又一个比板球更吸引我的东西
Also something I would watch instead of cricket.
你好啊
Hello.
谢尔顿
Hey, Sheldon.
我心里琢磨了一阵子
I've been thinking about it,
我想我可以来帮忙你的研究
and I suppose I-I could help you with your research.
是什么让你改变了心意
What changed your mind?
伯特 当人家送你马
Bert, I'm a gift horse.
检查马牙口是很不礼貌的
Don't look me in the mouth.
是我不好 我很高兴你愿意帮忙
Sorry. I'm happy you want to help out.
如果这里不方便 我们可以去你办公室
If it's easier for you, we could just work at your office.
不不不 不去我办公室
No, no, no, not my office, no.
就在这里吧
Uh, let's-let's do it here,
晚上再开工 等大家都回家后
in-in the evenings, after everyone's gone home.
那我得看看我晚上有没有空
I just have to see if my evenings are free.
那是玩笑话 我有空
That's a joke. They are.
好的 那我们今晚见
Okay. Well, then I will see you tonight.
其实呢
Well, you know what?
关上百叶窗 我们现在就能开工
Close the blinds. We can start right now.
我真不懂板球哪里有趣了
I don't get how you can enjoy cricket.
毫无逻辑可言
It makes no sense.
你来就是为了唧唧歪歪吗
Did you just come here to complain?
对啊 那是我们犹太人热衷的运动
Yeah. That's the sport of my people.
那个人是罗微查得兰·阿湿文 他超厉害
Ooh, that's Ravichandran Ashwin. He's amazing.
能把哈迪克·庞德亚变得跟波文尼什瓦·库玛一样
He makes Hardik Pandya look like Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
喂喂喂 给我们其他人取名时留点字用吧
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, save some syllables for the rest of us.
那边那个好像是伯纳黛特的朋友
Hey, I think that's Bernadette's friend over there.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
如琪
Hey, Ruchi!
希望不会太尴尬
I-I hope this isn't awkward.
上次我跟她见面 我有点丢人
The last time we met, I kind of embarrassed myself.
看看你这次会不会也丢人
Let's see if you can go two for two.
-你们好啊 -你来啦
- Hey, guys. - ?Hey.
你自己一个人来吗
Hi. ?Are you here by yourself?
对啊 我说服不了任何人来陪我看
Yeah, I couldn't convince anyone to come watch cricket with me.
可不是嘛 我也是硬拉他来的
Tell me about it. I had to drag this guy.
欢迎你加入我们一起看啊
You're more than welcome to join us if you'd like.
谢谢啊
Thanks.
阿力乌丝科当配波卡
Arre uske taang pay ball kar!
她说什么
What'd she say?
乌丝科当配波卡
Uske taang pay ball kar.
你一说我就"懂"了
Oh, that clears that up.
不是啦 她是在叫投球手投脚前球
Well, no, she's telling the bowler to bowl a yorker.
是板球里最凶的一种球
It's the most brutal ball in cricket.
我去了巴基斯坦球星肖波连投俩脚前球的比赛
I was at the match when Shoaib bowled back-to-back yorkers.
我也去了呢 真是缘分啊
Well, I was there, too! What a coincidence!
当时有12万人去看了比赛 所以...
Well, there were 120,000 people at that match, so...
印度嘛 对吧 无论去哪里
Yeah, India, right? Everywhere you go,
都有大概12万人左右
there's, like, 120,000 people.
你觉得我们板球世界杯赢的几率如何
So what do you think of our chances at the World Cup?
世界杯吗
Ah, World Cup.
全看科利的打击手感好不好了
You know, it'll all depend if Kohli's batting in form.
对啊 无论你队伍里多少全能手都没用
I know. It doesn't even matter how many all-rounders you have.
可不是嘛
Isn't that the truth?
你知道我是我高中最厉害的旋球投手吗
You know, I was the best leg spinner in my high school?
我投的曲线球最刁钻了
Yeah, like, I bowled the meanest googly.
说到曲线球... 我要曲线走人了
Speaking of googlies, I'm gonna go.
我给不同种的暗物质
I've been modeling different types of dark matter
以及它们会在你的陨石里的
and the traces they would leave
锆石留下的痕迹都建了模
on the zircon inside your meteorite.
这个是什么
What's this one here?
是我个人独创的暗物质模型
That's actually a dark matter model of my own creation.
我取名为库珀玻色子
I call it the Cooper boson.
厉害 我也曾有机会给石头命名
Cool. I got to name a rock once.
我取名为中等沉积页岩
I named it Moderately Sedimented Shale.
那个名字我可能取得挺屎
Guess I kind of pooped the bed on that one.
伯特 我不得不说
You know, Bert, I've got to say,
这研究出乎意料地让我乐在其中
this work has been surprisingly engaging.
对啊 挺酷的
Yeah, it's pretty cool.
艾米
Hello, Amy.
什么叫我在哪里
What do you mean, where am I?
我在我办公室啊
I'm in my office.
才没有 我在你办公室外 你不在
No, I'm at your office and you're not here.
我本来想给你惊喜 带了晚饭来
I thought I'd surprise you with dinner.
以后请记得 最好的惊喜
For future reference, the best surprises
是我提前三天就先知情的那种
are the ones I know about three days in advance.
你到底在哪
Where are you?
也是个惊喜 感觉不好受 是吧
It's a surprise. Doesn't feel so good, does it?
我有吃的
Well, I have food.
我本来是想找你一起吃
I thought we could eat together,
但如果你有其他的安排...
but I guess if you have other plans...
什么 我在这里啊
What?! I'm here!
就在我跟你说的地点
Exactly where I said I was.
开吃吧
Let's eat.
你们好啊
Hello.
你来啦 怎么了
Hey, buddy, what's up?
我需要跟佩妮单独聊聊
Um, I need to talk to Penny alone.
有何能为您效劳
What can I do for you?
稍等一下 我得确定莱纳德听不到
Just a minute, I want to make sure Leonard can't hear us.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表