这么说 她仍然想当我的伴娘吗
So she still wants to be my maid of honor?
伴娘 女杀手 随你需要
Maid of honor, hit woman, whatever you need.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
听着 我知道这是你的婚礼
Look, I know this is your wedding,
你想怎样都可以
and you can do whatever you want,
但如果你找除我以外的人当伴娘
but if you think anyone but me is gonna be your maid of honor,
那你就是大白♥痴♥ 因为你是我最好的朋友
then you're an idiot because you are my best friend.
太晚了 伯纳黛特...
Too late. Bernade...
好闺蜜
Bestie!
斯图尔特 如果谢尔顿
Stuart, I'm sorry if it's weird
选我当伴郎没选你 让你不舒服了 我道歉
Sheldon made me best man instead of you.
没关系
It's okay.
我好歹也当了两天伴郎
I was best man for two whole days.
谁都不能夺走这一殊荣
No one can take that away from me.
除了谢尔顿 他夺走了
Except for Sheldon, when he did.
不过 要是你想参与婚宴
Although, if you want to be a part of the wedding party,
你也可以当女花童
I suppose you could be the flower girl.
成交
Sold.
女花童不是要让哈雷当吗
Well, I thought Halley was gonna be the flower girl.
那样合适多了
Oh, that's much better.
抱歉 斯图尔特 你出局了
Sorry, Stuart, you're out.
伯纳黛特对我当伴娘没意见吗
Hey, so is Bernadette okay with me being maid of honor?
其实 我还没勇气告诉她
Actually, I haven't had the courage to tell her.
我想应该由我来说
I guess I should do that.
是的
Uh, yeah.
不过 身为伴娘
Although, as maid of honor,
你的工作就是为我分担解忧
your job is to make my life easier.
我靠
Damn it.
斯图尔特 你还想参与这个婚礼吗
Hey, Stuart, you still want in on this wedding?
也没那么想
Not that much.
好吧 我去说
Fine. I'll do it.
不过帮个忙 先把酒柜的儿童防护锁打开
But do me a favor and unlock the liquor cabinet first.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表