Right. Hey, Stuart!
炉子边的那听罐头汤归你了
That can of soup sitting by the stove, that's for you!
你用罐头汤来打发约会夜吗
You made canned soup for date night?
那你穿着睡裤呢 快走吧
And you wore sweatpants. Let's go.
然后原来德妮丝也非常喜欢
Oh, and it turns out Denise is also really excited
丹·索罗特版本的《钢铁侠》
for Dan Slott's run on Iron Man,
因为他也是她最喜欢的《蜘蛛侠》作者
because he was her favorite Spider-Man writer, too.
哎哟喂
How about that?
对了 猜猜谁正在帕萨迪纳读艺术学校呀
Oh! And guess who goes to art school right here in Pasadena.
我不知道
Hmm. I don't know.
德妮丝吗
Denise?
你可真会猜 艾米
You're a good guesser, Amy.
不过没有德妮丝猜得准
Not as good as Denise, though.
她猜我会喜欢《 阿罗史密斯》这本漫画
She thought I would like this comic,
结果她猜对了
Arrowsmith, and she was right.
店里是不是很多人呀
Well, was the store crowded?
肯定很多 你不喜欢拥挤吧
I bet it was. I know you hate that.
是很多 可是如果人不多
It was. But if it weren't for the crowds,
斯图尔特也不会雇用德妮丝了
Stuart never would have hired Denise,
她实在太棒了
and she's the best.
你就是德妮丝吧
You must be Denise.
是的 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Oh, yeah. How can I help you?
我是艾米 谢尔顿的未婚妻
I'm Amy, Sheldon's fiancee.
哇 老实说
Oh. I got to be honest,
我还怀疑过你是不是真实存在的
I wasn't a hundred percent sure you were real.
我就是本尊 我听说你今天和谢尔顿聊漫画
Oh, I am. And I heard you and Sheldon had a great time today
聊得很开心
talking about comic books.
-没错 -那就好
- We did. - Great.
事情是这样的
Here's what's gonna happen.
你得教会我怎么做
You're gonna teach me how to do that.
做什么
Do what?
假装喜欢看漫画
Pretend to like comic books.
可我是真的喜欢看漫画
Oh, no, I actually like comic books.
我们就不要纠结于语义问题了
All right, let's not get hung up on semantics.
天色已晚 我们还有很多活儿要做
It's late, we got a lot of work to do.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我还什么都没说呢
I haven't even said anything yet.
我知道 可我听到你上楼的脚步声
I know, but I heard your footsteps coming up the stairs,
一听就怒气冲冲
and they sounded angry.
的确是火大的脚步声 我在生你气
They are angry. I'm mad at you.
你确实应该生气
And you have every right to be, okay?
我...实在太不地道了
I was being... I was being a jerk.
我们一起发现的 而我把功劳都抢走了
We did this together, and I hogged all of the credit.
这些年你都一直对我很好
And after you've been such a good friend to me over the years.
如果不是你
Like, I wouldn't even be able
我都不能和女生说话
to talk to women if it wasn't for you, so...
所以我会确保彗星上也有你的名字
so I'm... I'm gonna make sure that your name is on the comet.
谢谢
Thank you.
就算这对我工作上来说很丢人
Even if it's professionally embarrassing.
也许会让我的职业生涯岌岌可危
You know, or maybe put me on thin ice at work.
也许会让我失去科研拨款
I may lose my funding.
我还是想做正确的事
I still, uh... still want to make this right.
很好 回见了
Good. Bye.
这招还是对莱纳德好用
That worked way better with Leonard.
回来了
Hello.
你怎么在看漫画呀
Why are you reading a comic book?
德妮丝推荐给我的
Denise recommended it to me.
《DC宇宙重生》合订本
It's the Rebirth omnibus.
她觉得这本可以成为
She thought it would be a good entry point for me
我进入DC宇宙的入门书 而我不得不说
into the DC Universe-- and I have to say,
-我真的喜欢 -你知道 艾米
- I really do like... - You know, Amy,
艾米 我今天聊了太多漫画了
Amy, I've talked a lot about comic books lately.
我们聊点其他的吧
Can we talk about something else?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表