Man, that is so summer camp.
这是《星际迷航》里的罗慕伦麦酒
I-It's Romulan ale, from Star Trek.
帝国战争时期 罗慕伦麦酒
It was briefly legalized during the alliance
在罗慕伦帝国与星际联邦的结盟期间
between the Romulan Empire and the Federation
有过短暂的合法售卖♥♥
at the time of the Dominion War.
现在换我郁闷了
Aw, now I'm depressed.
我告诉他越多我实验室的事 他就越生气
The more I told him about my lab, the pissier he got.
你知道他跟我说了什么话吗
You know what he said to me?
他说 "我希望你实验的所有相关性
He said, "I hope all your correlations
都无法被证明"
turn out to be specious."
他当面对你说这话吗
He said that to your face?
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
你是个事业成功的女人
You know, you're a successful woman.
你有偶尔吹嘘下自己成就的权利
You should be able to brag about your accomplishments once in a while.
是啊 你也可以啊
Well, so should you.
他们就从来不会不敢吹嘘
I mean, the guys are never shy about bragging.
可不是嘛 每次华仔玩《魔兽争霸》
Tell me about it. Howie texts me
他的狗升级了都要发短♥信♥告诉我一下
every time his dog levels up in Warcraft.
他有没有打电♥话♥来就为了告诉你
Has he ever called you to tell you
他在一颗花生里发现了三颗花生仁
he found three peanuts in one shell?
谢尔顿就干过这种事
'Cause Sheldon has.
我们也应该可以这么做才对
We should be able to do that, too.
我们可以互相跟对方吹嘘啊
I guess we can brag to each other.
这个想法很不错
That's a great idea.
当然了 这可是老娘想出来的
Damn right it is; I came up with it.
感觉真爽
That felt good.
医药品行业的钱多得花不完
You know, there's so much money in pharmaceuticals,
我们从来不洗试管
we don't even wash out our test tubes.
直接扔了换新的
We just throw them out and get new ones.
我刚拿到了一台功能性磁共振成像仪
I just got a brand-new, state of the art fMRI machine.
这仪器超贵啊
Whoa. Those things are so expensive.
对啊
I know.
有时候我就躺进里面打个盹
Sometimes, I just lie down in there and take a nap.
就是张身价百万的双层床
It's like a million dollar bunk bed.
我上班时有两个助理
At the office, I have two assistants.
我都不知道他们的名字
I don't even know their names,
就叫他们一号♥和二号♥
I just call them Thing One and Thing Two.
真好 我没有助理
That's great. I-I don't have assistants.
这大概就是在私企的福利之一
Oh. I guess that's one of the benefits of being in the private sector.
有助理 钱还挣得多
That and all the money I make.
对 你赚大把[黑心卖♥♥药]钱
Yeah, you've got that.
而我有节操与一身正气
I've got my integrity.
要分优劣怕是会伤了你的自尊
Hard to say which is better without making you feel bad.
所以说 你们不开心
Okay. So you guys are upset
是因为对撞机反证了你们的理论吗
because the collider thing disproved your theories?
比这更糟
I-It's worse than that.
多年来对撞机上都没有任何发现
It hasn't found anything in years,
我们不知道我们的理论是对是错
so we don't know if we're right, we don't know if we're wrong.
不知道下一步该怎么办
We don't know where to go next.
我只知道我看起来像跟阿凡达舌吻过
All I know is it looks like I tongue-kissed Avatar.
别泄气
Come on.
你们是物理学家
You guys are physicists.
好吗 你们永远都是物理学家
Okay? You're always gonna be physicists.
的确 研究物理有时候很艰难
And sure, sometimes, the physics is hard,
可不就是艰难造就了它的无聊吗
but isn't that what makes it boring?
我们来了 什么情况
We're here. What's going on?
就我看来
Okay. As far as I can see,
科学已死
science is dead,
是莱纳德杀了它
'cause Leonard killed it.
还有
And, uh,
我不认识什么罗慕伦人
I don't know who the Romulans are,
但是他们可懂怎么寻欢作乐了
but those guys know how to party.
那你想要我们干什么
So, what do you want us to do?
我不知道 你们才是科学家 哄他们开心
I don't know. You're scientists; cheer them up.
"哄他们开心"
"Cheer them up"?
你到底知不知道科学家是干什么的
Do you even know what a scientist is?
不 我们不需要人哄
No, we don't need to be cheered up.
只是才发现物理就跟《迷失》一样
It just turns out that physics is exactly like Lost.
开篇极佳 追到结尾才发现就是在浪费生命
Started out great, and turns out just a big old waste of time.
垃圾 你知道你们听起来像什么吗
Boo-hoo. You know what you sound like?
像小娃娃
Babies.
两个哭哭啼啼的小娃娃
Two whiny babies.
世界上最惨的事就是被两个
And there's nothing worse than being stuck
哭哭啼啼的小娃娃给包围
with two whiny babies!
我的天啊 我之后就要有两个娃了
Oh, my God, I'm gonna have two babies.
别别别 小娃娃可棒了
No, no, no, no. Babies are great.
你有两个娃非常幸福啊
You're lucky to have two babies.
你看我 形单影只单身狗
I mean, look at me, uh, I'm all alone.
一辈子永远别想有娃
I'm never gonna have babies,
因为你无法让娃跟你的狗一起上网看剧
'cause you can't make a baby watching Netflix with your dog.
谢两位壮士到场支援
Thanks for coming.
我虽然赚的钱可能没你多
I may not make as much money as you,
但至少我知道我在做的工作
but at least I know that I'm actually doing something
能让人们生活更加美好
that makes people's lives better.
我的工作也能让人们生活更加美好啊
Hey, my work makes people's lives better.
尤其是当你患有中度到重度湿疹
Especially if you have moderate to severe eczema
且不介意掉几颗牙齿时
and don't mind if you lose teeth.
你说得对
You're right.
我们都从事重要的工作
We both do important work.
我试图绘制出大脑的结构
I'm trying to map the structures of the brain,
你试图说服人们
and you're trying to convince people
真有头发痒这件事
that itchy hair is a real thing.
的确真有其事
It is a real thing.
这碰巧是我们公♥司♥胆固醇药导致的副作用
It happens to be a side effect of our cholesterol drug.
我只是在说我的研究
I'm just saying that my research
可能真的会永远改变世界
may actually change the world forever.
但愿如此
I hope it does.
因为到时我会坐在一艘超大游艇上看这个世界
'Cause I'm gonna see that world from a yacht so big,
游艇还大到可以停直升机那种哦
you can land a helicopter on it.
我们天生就是研究物理的料
Physics is all we're cut out for.
我们要是不当物理学家 还能当什么啊
I mean, if we weren't physicists, w-what would we be?
不知道 万人迷吧
I don't know. Popular?
没关系 我不是非要当理论物理学家
It's fine. I don't need to be a theoretical physicist.
还有很多事可以用到我的头脑
There's lots of things I could use this brain for.
我可以给黑帮当会计
I could be an accountant for the mob.
我可以在集市上猜人们的体重
I could guess people's weight at the fair.
够了 越说越蠢了
Okay. This is getting silly.
是吗
Is it?
81公斤
180.
好了
Okay.
够了
That is enough.
你们的生命没有浪费掉
Your lives are not wasted.
你们的事业没有走到死路
Your careers are not at a dead end.
你们只是遇到了一个难关
You just hit a rough patch.
不要再自怨自艾
Instead of feeling sorry for yourselves,
你们应该振作起来找灵感
you need to get up and get inspired.
怎么找
How?
我哪知道 我情绪低落的时候
I don't know. You know, when I'm feeling down,
会去跑步
I go for a run,
所以我才没有81公斤 天才
which is exactly why I'm not 180 pounds, genius!
我知道我们该去哪里了
I know where we need to go.
是跑步去吗 因为看喝醉的谢尔顿跑步
Are we running there? Because watching drunk Sheldon run
会是我人生最值得回味的时刻
would be the highlight of my life.
我们现在去看理查德·费曼
We're going to see Richard Feynman.
佩妮 理查德·费曼是一位著名的物理...
Penny, Richard Feynman is an iconic phys...
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
莱纳德去年万圣节扮成他
Leonard dressed as him for Halloween last year.
我都不知道理查德·费曼已经去世了
I had no idea Richard Feynman was dead.
是的 但大部分人不知道
Yep. Most people don't know
他就葬在阿尔塔迪纳镇
he's actually buried right here in Altadena.
我肯定他们有意隐瞒 避免太多人来会堵车
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表