生活大爆♥炸♥
第四季第一集
And now the kung pao chicken.
现在是宫保鸡丁
Smooth.
很顺利啊
And finally,
最后
my moo shu pork.
我的木须肉
Whoo-hoo!
给力!
Oh, there you have it, gentlemen.
菜上齐了 先生们
Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.
整整一桌由机器人上的晚餐
And it only took 28 minutes.
而且只花了28分钟
Impressive, but we must be cautious.
是很不错 但我们必须要小心
- Why? - Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot.
-为什么 -今天机器人来上中国菜
Tomorrow, it travels back in time
明天就穿越回过去
and tries to kill Sarah Connor.
谋杀莎拉·康纳
I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon.
我可不觉得这会发生 谢尔顿
No one ever does.
确实没发生过
That's why it happens.
所以才会发生
Hey. Is the food here?
嘿 晚餐到了吗
Ooh. What's that?
这是什么
That, dear lady,
亲爱的女士
is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand,
这叫沃罗威茨程控手
designed for extravehicular repairs
专为维修国际空间站
on the International Space Station.
而设计的延伸臂
Ah, cool.
好酷啊
Ask me to pass the soy sauce.
叫我把酱油递给你
Oh, does that come up much on the space station?
空间站里有人用机械手打酱油吗
Mostly with Asian and Jewish astronauts.
通常会是亚裔或犹太航♥天♥员
- All right. Pass the soy sauce. - Coming up.
-好吧 给我酱油 -就来
So how's work?
工作如何
Oh, it's not bad.
还不赖吧
Kind of hungry.
有点饿了
Yeah, we all are.
我们都饿
Just wait.
等等就好
You realize, Penny, that the technology
佩妮 你有想过
that went into this arm will one day make
这机械臂所蕴含的科技会在某天
unskilled food servers such as yourself obsolete.
让你这种没有能力的服务员下岗么
Really?
真的吗
They're going to make a robot that spits on your hamburger?
他们会造往你汉堡上吐口水的机器人吗
I thought you broke up with her.
我以为你跟她分手了
Why is she here?
她为什么在这儿
Okay, here we go.
好了 搞定
Passing the soy sauce.
传递酱油
Put out your hand.
手抬起来
That's amazing.
真不可思议
I wouldn't say amazing.
我可不会说不可思议
At best, it's a modest leap forward
最多不过是比《乡村熊狂欢节》里的
(迪士尼乐园一个用机械动物表演的秀)
from the basic technology that gave us Country Bear Jamboree.
使用的最基本的科技前进了一小步而已
Hey, Sheldon?
嘿 谢尔顿
Yes?
怎么了
Peace?
和平吗
No, not peace.
不 才不是
Hang on.
等着
Does NASA know you're using that thing as a napkin holder?
美国航♥天♥局知道你用这个作餐巾纸架吗
You kidding? They still think it's in a secure locker at JPL.
开玩笑 他们以为这个还在JPL的保险柜里呢
(JPL: 喷气推进实验室 美国顶尖机器人实验室)
You stole it?
你偷的
Borrowed.
借的
The trick is to carry it out to your car like you own it.
关键在表现得像把自己的东西带到车上
Excuse me.
不好意思
Amy's at the dry cleaners,
艾米正在干洗店
and she's made a very amusing pun.
然后想到一个很有趣的双关语
"I don't care for perchloroethylene,
"我不喜欢全氯乙烯
and I don't like glycol ether."
不喜欢乙二醇醚"
Get it?
懂了吗
She doesn't like glycol ether.
不喜欢乙二醇醚
Sounds like "either."
听起来就像"亦"
"L-O-L."
"噗-哈-哈"
- Who's Amy? - His girlfriend.
-艾米是谁 -他女朋友
- Sheldon has a girlfriend? - She's not my girlfriend.
-谢尔顿有女朋友吗 -她不是我女朋友
- How long has this been going on? - Four months.
-这事儿多久了 -四个月
She's not my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
Are you telling me, for the past four months
你是在说 过去的四个月里
I have been asking you, "What's new?"
我一直在问你 "有新鲜事吗"
and you never thought to go with,
你居然从来没想过说
"Sheldon has a girlfriend"?
"谢尔顿有女朋友"吗
She's not my girlfriend.
她不是我女朋友
Ah... d-d-d-d...
啊 等等等等
How did they meet?
他们怎么认识的
Raj and I entered Sheldon's information on a dating site,
拉杰和我把谢尔顿的信息发到交♥友♥网♥站上
and it spit out Amy Farrah Fowler.
网站速配了艾米·菲拉·福勒
Oh, my God! Sheldon and Amy.
天哪 谢尔顿和艾米
Or, as we call them, "Shamy."
或者像我们所说"谢米"
Shamy.
谢米
I am so digging the Shamy.
我必须好好八一八谢米了
All right, everyone pay attention.
好吧 各单位注意
Yes, I have a friend named Amy Farrah Fowler.
没错 我是有个朋友叫艾米·菲拉·福勒
Yes, she is female.
没错 她是女性
Yes, we communicate on a daily basis,
没错 我们每天交流
but no, she is not my girlfriend.
但是 她不是我女朋友
Okay, well, what do you communicate about?
好吧 那你们交流都说什么
Well, my work in physics, her work in neurobiology,
我的物理工作和她的神经生物学工作
and most recently, the possibility of our having a child together.
最新话题是论我们生个孩子的可能性
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait a minute-- a child?
等等 要孩子
You never see this girl.
你从没见过这女的
You just e-mail and text and Twitter.
只有电邮短♥信♥和推特联♥系♥
Now you're considering having a baby?
然后现在就考虑要孩子了
Amy pointed out that between the two of us,
艾米指出通过我俩的结合
our genetic material has the potential
我们的基因将会有机会
of producing the first in a line
制♥造♥出前所未有的
of intellectually superior, benign overlords
智力超群 仁慈善良的君主
to guide humanity to a brighter tomorrow.
带领人类走向光明未来
I'm guessing that future historians
我猜想未来的历史学家
will condemn us for not taking this opportunity to kill Sheldon.
将会谴责我们不趁这机会杀了谢尔顿
Okay, I have a question.
好吧 我有个问题
Yes, Penny.
请说 佩妮
You don't even like people touching you.
你不喜欢别人碰你
How are you going to have sex?
你们怎么做♥爱♥呢
Why on earth would we have sex?
我们干嘛要做♥爱♥
Oh, honey, did your mom not have the talk with you?
亲爱的 你的私处开始发育的时候
You know, when your private parts started growing?
你妈妈没跟你谈过吗
I'm quite aware of the way humans usually reproduce,
我很清楚人类繁殖的方式
Which is messy, unsanitary,
既脏乱又不卫生
And based on living next to you for three years,
而且跟你做了三年邻居
Involves loud and unnecessary appeals to a deity.
听了太多不必要又响亮的呼唤神
Oh, God.
天呐
Yes, exactly.
对 就是这句
Consequently, if Amy and I choose
因此 如果艾米和我
to bring new life into this world,
选择让一个新生命降临
It will be accomplished clinically,
我们会让生育专家
with fertility experts in a lab with petri dishes.
在实验室用培养皿受精
Which reminds me--
这倒提醒我
you have broad hips and a certain corn-fed vigor.
你不仅屁♥股♥大 而且头脑简单 精力充沛
Is your womb available for rental?
你的子♥宫♥可以代♥孕♥吗
Still digging the Shamy?
还想深入八一八谢米恋吗
Look, Sheldon,
谢尔顿
before you race off to the fertility clinic,
先别急着选孕育科
you might want to think about--
你也可以考虑
uh, gee, I don't know--
老天 怎么说呢
maybe actually spending some time with her.
切实地花点时间陪她
- You mean dating? - Yeah.
-你是说约会 -没错
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表