艾尔莎 不是你 是我妈
Ilsa. It's not you. It's my mother.
原来我一直在写我妈
I've been writing about my mother!
我想你忽略了自己的动机
I think you're neglecting your own motive,
你那巨大的自卑情结
a massive inferiority complex.
才没那么大呢
It's not massive.
也就是中等大小吧
It's just average-sized.
我们得找些绷带
We got to find some bandages.
没时间了
There's no time.
痛吗
Does it hurt?
你所做的一切都让我痛
Everything you do hurts.
那你为何一直来找虐
Then why do you keep coming back for more?
也许你喜欢这种感觉
Maybe you like it.
可能真是这样
I-- M-Maybe I do.
我可是物理学家 我写书干什么啊
You know what? I'm a physicist. What am I doing writing a book?
以上就是今天的节目内容
Well, that is our show for today.
我想特别向艾米·福勒博士道谢
And I want to say a very special thank you
感谢你的光临
to Dr. Amy Fowler for being here.
能邀请到你 我们感到十分开心
It was a real pleasure having you.
你能感受到那份开心
And you can feel that pleasure
因为你的伏核里没有病变
because you don't have a lesion in your nucleus accumbens.
真心希望我没有
I really hope I don't.
好啦 下次见
All right, we'll see you next time!
艾米
Amy.
你简直在发光
You were glowing.
因为头皮很油啦
Oily scalp.
我真以你为傲
I'm so proud of you.
我也以你为傲
And I'm proud of you.
因为你看不出我有多妒忌吗
Because you can't tell how jealous I am?
不不 我看得出来
No, no, no. I can.
我能看出你忍♥得有多辛苦
I can tell how hard you're trying to keep it in.
忍♥到内伤
Really hard.
我去睡了
I'm gonna go to bed.
好的 我去屋顶上大叫发泄了
All right. I'm gonna go scream on the roof.
-爱你哦 -爱你哦
- Love you. - Love you.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表