《巨大X战警》第一♥期♥
Giant-Size X-Men number one,
当年莱恩·韦恩对《X战警》系列的承先启后之作
Len Wein's relaunch of the franchise.
我知道这是什么 是我亲手买♥♥来
Yeah. I know what it is. I'm the one who bought it,
装入袋子 放好硬纸板 并用胶带封好的
bagged it, boarded it and taped it shut
而且全程戴着棉制白手套
while wearing white cotton gloves.
好吧 你知道的
Okay, well, you know,
我需要打开看看它们是否完好
I'm gonna have to open it to assess its condition.
温柔一点
Just be gentle.
它们从来没有被别的男人碰过
It's never felt the touch of a man before.
感觉你并不愿意卖♥♥掉它们啊
You don't seem like you really want to sell these.
我当然不想卖♥♥
Of course I don't want to sell these.
它们是我的珍宝
These are all important to me,
但还是比不上科学
but not as important as science,
若为科学故 珍宝亦可抛
and if this is the sacrifice I need to make, then so be it.
好吧 那就把它们留在这儿
Okay. Uh, why don't you leave these here with me,
我帮你估个价
and I'll-I'll price 'em out for you.
我能站在旁边看你弄吗
Is it okay if I stand here and watch?
可以呀
Sure.
如果之后有人问起 就说我很勇敢
If anyone asks, tell them I was brave.
你刚才就这么把我出♥卖♥♥♥了吗
Hey, I can't believe you just threw me under the bus.
对啊 超不敢相信吧
I know, right? That was crazy.
你...
Well...
你这样害我成为什么人了啊
Do you know how that makes me look?
这个简单 坏人
Uh, that's an easy one-- bad. Well...
你为什么不告诉她你也不喜欢那裙子
Why didn't you tell her that you didn't like the dress, either?
说好的姐妹一条心呢
I mean, what happened to our united front?
不好意思 你这是第一天当女人吗
I'm sorry. Is this your first day being a girl?
你妈给你做的午饭吗
Ooh, did your mom pack your lunch?
当然不是了
Of course not.
你知道从德州连夜寄来干冰包装的
Do you know how much it costs to pack a tuna fish sandwich
金枪鱼三明治要多贵吗
in dry ice and overnight it from Texas?
反正我知道 我妈说太贵了
Well, I do, and my mother says it's too expensive.
我喜欢金枪鱼
I like tuna fish.
那你想吃不 5000块卖♥♥给你
Do you want it? I'll sell it to you for $5,000.
你的募款进行得如何了
How's the fundraising going?
-看情况 拉杰 买♥♥吗 -不买♥♥
- Oh, that depends. Raj, was that a "Yes"? - No.
进行得不顺
It's going badly.
你现在募到多少钱了
How much have you raised?
众筹网的项目
Well, with my Kickstarter campaign,
卖♥♥掉收藏品的收入 和我的银行余额
selling my collectibles, and the money in my bank account,
差不多6万5千元
about $65,000.
已经很多了
Wow. That's a lot.
还远远不够
Yeah, not enough.
真是闹心 科学竟然沦落为
It's so frustrating that science should be held hostage
金钱的奴隶
to the almighty dollar.
别放弃得太早 你总能找到钱的
Well, don't give up. You'll find that money somewhere.
-你真这么想吗 -才怪
- You really think so? - No,
但他现在有了个爱好是好事
but it's good that he has a hobby.
你考虑过维加斯吗
You ever thought of going to Vegas?
愿闻其详
Can you be more specific?
拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas?
你是说赌博呀
Oh, you mean gambling.
这个主意倒不坏
Oh. Well, that's not the worst idea.
这是最坏的主意了 就连拉杰
Um, it is the worst idea, and I'm including the year
曾经穿了一年运动服都比这个主意好
that Raj wore nothing but tracksuits.
普通人赢不了赌场
Ordinary people can't beat a casino,
但数学家和科学家
but mathematicians and scientists,
常常是赌场赢家
they do it all the time.
曾经有一群麻省理工的学生
Yeah, a group of students
从赌城赢走了几千万 这还只是麻省理工呢
from MIT took Las Vegas for millions, and that's MIT.
连霍华德都能读的学校
Howard went there.
来吧 谢尔顿
Come on, Sheldon.
我立马就送你去沙漠
I'll give you a ride out to the desert right now.
谁都不许去赌城
No one is going to Vegas.
在到沙漠里的赌城前他就被我埋了
No, we weren't gonna make it to Vegas.
你有空吗
Hi. Do you have a minute?
看情况 我穿这身还行吗
Depends. Is what I'm wearing okay,
是不是该去换身衣服呢
or should I go change first?
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我不应该说不喜欢你的裙子
I never should have said I didn't like your dress.
那是你的婚礼 只要你觉得美丽
It's your wedding, and all that matters is
就够了
that you feel beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我们没事了吧
So, are... are we good?
不 没事才怪
No, we're not good.
你毁了我的裙子
You ruined my dress.
为什么 我都说了你可以穿
Well, why? I just said you should wear it.
我现在不能穿了 我知道你讨厌它
Well, I can't wear it now. I mean, I know you hate it.
这件事永远环绕在我脑海了
That's all I'm gonna be thinking about.
不 我没有讨厌它
No, I don't hate it.
我问你喜欢吗 你说不
I asked if you liked it, and you said no.
不喜欢和讨厌之间还差了千八百里呢
There is a lot of room between "don't like" and "hate."
米布丁与爵士乐就在这之间
You know, it's-it's where you find rice pudding and jazz.
再说 我的想法有啥所谓啊
Anyway, who cares what I think?
对我有所谓 因为你是我生命中
I do. You're the-the coolest,
最酷 最漂亮 最会打扮的人
prettiest, best-dressed person in my life.
这话本来应该算夸到天上了
Okay, that would be flattering,
可惜我知道你身边都是些什么货色
except I know all the people in your life.
听我说 艾米
Look, Amy,
我不知道该说什么了 我可能是只想到
I don't know what to say. I think I got stuck on the fact
我自己不会选那条裙子 但不该是这样
that it's not a dress I would choose, but it shouldn't be.
因为那是你的裙子
You know, it's your dress.
比如 你会嫁给莱纳德吗
I mean, hey, would you marry Leonard?
恶
Ew.
简单回答"不会"就可以了
Okay, a simple "no" would have been fine, but...
不过你懂我的意思吧
you see my point.
我们不一样
That we're different people?
没错 从现在开始 我要提醒自己
Yes, and from now on, I am gonna remember
这场婚礼你才是主角
that this wedding is all about you.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
你真是一个好伴娘
You're a good maid of honor.
博纳黛特打来了 喂
It's Bernadette. Hello?
我觉得让佩妮背黑锅 于心有愧
I feel bad about hanging Penny out to dry.
事实上 我也不喜欢那条裙子
The truth is, I don't like the dress, either.
你们在玩我吗
Are you kidding me?
现在博纳黛特也不喜欢那裙子吗
Now Bernadette doesn't like the dress?
她最贱了
Oh, she is the worst.
有人看到谢尔顿了吗
Anyone seen Sheldon?
我最后一次看到他是今早
Last time I saw Sheldon was this morning.
小心 不要再念第三次他的名字了
Careful. Don't say his name a third time.
就会把这个鬼给召唤来
他不会真的去拉斯维加斯了吧
You don't think he actually went to Las Vegas, do you?
红色五号♥
Five red.
时机已到
This is it.
-你还好吗 先生 -你好
- Is everything okay, sir? - Oh. Hi.
不能再好了
It's better than okay.
我是个物理学家 我观察这个轮盘好久了
I am a physicist, and I have been observing this wheel for hours
并对它进行了卡方分♥析♥
and running a chi-square analysis,
发现这个球极有可能会掉在
which is how I know that the ball is far more likely
32 17 和5的位置
to land on 32, 17 or five.
希望您能暂时别更换轮盘
So if you could hold off on replacing this wheel,
我想要下几个大注了
I'd like to make several large bets.
很好 很好 鹈鹕
Well, good for you. Pelican.
鹈鹕是什么
What's pelican?
先生 请跟我们来
Sir, would you come with us?
不 我还没下注了 我这是为了科学
Oh, no. I have to place my bet first. This is for science.
-黑色17号♥ - 不 别啊
- 17 black. - No! No!
猜猜谁终生不得再次踏入...
Oh, guess who's no longer allowed to set foot in...?
你好美
You look beautiful.
真的吗
Really?
因为我正打算退掉它
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表