to have my big brother at my wedding.
我不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it.
是我错觉 还是我们补好了一个轮胎
Is it me, or did we just patch a tire?
他说了"永远别补" 你不听人说话的吗
He said, "never patch." do you even listen?
情况怎么样啦
Hey, how's it going?
非常好
Really good.
小乔治会来参加我们的婚礼
Georgie's going to come to the wedding.
那太好了
Oh, that's great!
你为什么不看镜头
Why aren't you looking at the camera?
我是在锻炼我的周边视觉
Oh, you know, I'm just working on my peripheral vision.
你在说什么胡话
Well, that is nonsense.
你的周边视觉好得很
Your peripheral vision is fine.
是不是那些女性杂♥志♥又让你觉得
Are those women's magazines making you feel bad
自己这里不好那里不好了
about yourself again?
是的 正是这个情况
Yup, that is what's happening.
这话我跟你说过了 杂♥志♥上的女人全都靠修图
I have told you before, those women are airbrushed
这次也是修了好看起来像有好视力
to make it look like they have good vision.
话说我想到
Hey, I-I was thinking,
现在你跟你大哥和好了
now that you and your brother made up,
你也不用着急回家啊
there's no reason to rush home.
或许你跟莱纳德可以多待...
Maybe you and Leonard could, could stay for, uh...
两到三个充满欢乐的日子后再回来啊
two to three more fun-filled days there.
真是个好主意啊
That's a great idea!
莱纳德 有好消息
Hey, Leonard, good news.
我们现在有时间去参观美国铁路博物馆了
We do have time to visit the Museum of the American Railroad!
我想拒绝 但说了又有何用
I'd say no, but what's the point?
你最好别太接近我
Ooh. You might not want to get too close.
红眼病
Pink eye.
我也是
Me, too!
-细菌性的吗 -是的
- Bacterial? - Yeah.
一样
Same!
我知道这话听起来可能很疯狂 但...
I-I know this is gonna sound crazy, but...
你会有兴趣跟我一起去参加个婚礼吗
would you be interested in going to a wedding with me?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表