在场只有一个博士[医生] 那就是我
There's only one doctor here and it's me.
我也是博士啊
I'm also a doctor.
你想回车上等吗
Do you want to wait in the car?
我想在加州等啊
I wanted to wait in California.
他就是小乔治吗
So, is this Georgie?
是啊
Yes.
他用那个听诊器
And what is he even using
是想要听出个什么鬼啊
that stethoscope to listen to?
不知道啊 微小的漏气吗
I don't know, small leak?
好吧 这合理
All right, that makes sense.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
你好 小乔治
Hello, Georgie.
现在叫乔治就行了
It's just George now.
好吧 乔治
Fine, George.
不行 人家不喜欢 小乔治
No, I don't like it-- Georgie.
我看你真是一点都没变啊
I see you haven't changed one bit.
谢谢你 这话真动听
Thank you, that is a nice thing to say.
你好 我是莱纳德
Hey, I'm Leonard.
我来是因为.... 毫无理由
I'm here for-for no reason.
你想怎么样 谢尔顿
What do you want, Sheldon?
你为什么不回我的电♥话♥
Why aren't you returning my phone calls?
你才应该是聪明的那个
You're supposed to be the smart one;
你自己想
you figure it out.
他不是这种聪明
He's not that kind of smart.
你最好给他一点提示
You might want to give him a hint.
我们有十多年没说过话了
We haven't talked in over ten years,
现在你有事求我
and now that you need something,
你以为你就可以直接跑来我店里吗
you think you can just show up at my store?
我们把手头事情都先放一边
Well, let's just drop everything
先满足谢尔顿吧
to accommodate Sheldon.
你少来
Nice try,
我不再是容易上当的小男孩了
but I am not a gullible little boy anymore.
我现在能分辨出讽刺
I can recognize sarcasm.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
抱歉
I'm-I'm-I'm sorry.
告诉我你有何需要
Tell me what you need.
您的愿望对我就是圣旨
Your wish is my command.
这次好多了 谢谢
That's better, thank you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
对 我也得了
Yeah, I got it, too.
你真是不碰霍华德会死 是吧
Wow. You really can't keep your hands off Howard, can you?
我知道 我有病
I know, I have a problem.
我就想确认你跟艾米没得红眼病
I just wanted to make sure you and Amy didn't get it.
我是没得啦
Well, I didn't get it.
你在我婚礼前一周传染给我了
You infected me a week before my wedding.
我该怎么解决这个
What am I supposed to do about this?
戴上面纱
Wear a veil?
一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
看看你对我做了什么
Look at what you've done to me!
你能不能 别碰我的电脑
Could you just, like, not touch my computer
或是其他东西 我...
or... like, anything else. I just, ugh,
我不想在你婚礼照片上留下这副丑样儿
I don't want to look like that in your wedding photos.
不会有什么婚礼照片了
There aren't gonna be any wedding photos.
我的未婚夫有洁癖
My fiancé's a germophobe.
要是被他发现我得了传染病
If he finds out I'm contagious,
他就会永远留在德州 不回来了
he'll never come back from Texas.
如果我们告诉他 婚礼主题是《行尸走肉》
What if we tell him the theme of the wedding is Walking Dead
这是我们的丧尸妆怎么样
and this is our zombie makeup?
这应该能行
That'll probably work.
我们先把这列为B计划
We'll call that plan B.
好吧
Oh, well...
结果这些还是派上用场了
Turns out this is gonna come in handy after all.
等一下 我没听明白
Hold up. I-I'm confused.
你不想我参加你的婚礼
You didn't want me at your wedding,
但现在妈不愿意来
but now that Mom won't come,
你就希望我参加了
you want me there.
我知道你不常听到这话
I know you don't hear this a lot,
但你说得完全正确
but that is exactly right.
干得好
Good job.
这是火上浇油 谢尔顿
Not helping, Sheldon.
听好了
Listen here,
你希望我参加你的婚礼
you want me at your wedding,
你只需礼貌地问我就行了
all you got to do is ask nicely.
-小乔治 -是乔治
- Georgie. - George.
我希望你能来参加我的婚礼
I would like you at my wedding.
谢谢你 谢尔顿
Thank you, Sheldon.
听见这话真暖心
That is so nice to hear.
但我宁可吞掉一只怀孕的野猫
But I would rather swallow a pregnant wildcat
并拉出一窝小奶猫 也不去
and crap out a litter of kittens.
你做轮胎行业最适合不过了
It is fitting that you got into tires,
因为你"胎"讨厌了
because you are tiresome.
谢尔顿 过来
Sheldon, come on.
我说得太恶毒了吗
Was that too mean?
不算太恶毒 但也不是好听话
No, not too mean, not too good either.
不 妈妈 这不公平
No, Mother. That's not fair.
但他对我说...
But he told...
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
但我说...
But I said...
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
再见
Good-bye.
她怎么说
What'd she say?
她不会插手
She's not getting in the middle of it
因为我们"兄弟俩得自己解决问题"
because we "boys need to work it out ourselves."
她不来参加婚礼或许也没关系
Oh, maybe it's fine if she doesn't come to the wedding.
我现在有艾米了
I've got Amy now,
妈妈能做的她都能做 还远不止此
and she can do everything a mom can do and more.
洞房♥花烛夜对她说这句话
Say that to her on the wedding night.
能增添情趣呢
Really spice things up.
这都是小乔治的错
This is all Georgie's fault.
我整个童年时期他都欺负我
My whole childhood, he was mean to me.
辛苦了 我知道跟一个恶霸同住是什么感觉
Sorry. I know what it's like to live with a bully.
你哥哥也欺负你吗
Your brother bullied you?
我说的是佩妮 不过他当然也有
Oh, I was talking about Penny, but sure, yeah.
我八岁那一次
Once, when I was eight,
我准备在万圣节扮成我最喜欢的科学家
I was going to dress as my favorite scientist for Halloween,
小乔治竟然把我的服装扔了
and Georgie threw my costume away.
我不得不罩上♥床♥单 扮成鬼
I had to wear a sheet and go as a ghost.
整晚都吓死我自己了
Scared myself all night long.
我们明早才飞走
Well, look, we don't fly out until the morning.
不如我去跟他谈谈 再试一次
Why don't I try and talk to him, give it one more shot?
好吧
All right.
但如果他说 "书呆说什么"
But if he says, "Nerd says what,"
-别回答他 -什么
- Don't answer him. - What?
你犹如待宰的羔羊
You are a lamb to the slaughter.
你的约会怎么样
So, how was your date?
本来很顺利 直到我眼睛分泌物滴进她咖啡
It was going well until my eye dripped in her latte.
很抱歉我们毁了你的约会
We're so sorry we ruined your date.
真是可怜呢
Oh, boo-hoo.
他的约会毁了
His date got ruined.
我可是快结婚了 看看我
I'm about to get married, and look at me.
看起来有好转了
It looks like it's getting better.
是吗
Oh, does it?
你两只清澈明亮的眼睛看到的吗
Does it look like that with your two clear eyes?
不好意思 你是在气我没得红眼病吗
I'm sorry. Are you mad that I don't have pink eye?
-你说呢 -没错
- What do you think? - Yes!
好的
Uh-huh. Okay.
好的 我听到了
Okay. Uh, uh, listen, I hear you.
我知道很贵 但这些可是轮胎中的达拉斯牛仔队
I know they're pricey, but these are the Dallas Cowboys of tires, okay?
我说的可是特洛伊·艾克曼时期的牛仔队
And we're talking the Troy Aikman Cowboys,
可不是小白脸托尼·罗莫时期
not that pretty boy Tony Romo.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表