Yeah, what were you thinking?
机票确认好了
All right, I'm all checked in to my flight.
你要走了我好难过
Well, I'm sad you're leaving.
为什么你订当天来回呢
Why'd you only book a flight for one day?
我来是为了求婚
I came here to propose.
要是你拒绝我 我可不想
If you'd said no, I wouldn't want to stick around
留下来看着你的蠢样
looking at your stupid face.
是这样的 只有你拒绝我的情况下
Now, mind you, your face is only stupid
你才会是一脸蠢样
in the "No" version of the story.
但我答应了 能享用一辈子的你这货
But I said yes, so I get a lifetime of this.
是啊 机灵鬼
Yes, you do, smart face.
不如你多待几天吧
Why don't you stay a few extra days?
我没带别的衣服
Well, I don't have any other clothes.
我们可以去买♥♥
We'll get you some.
不要了吧 我这个人很挑的
Oh, I don't know, I'm pretty particular.
离这儿不到1600米的地方有家漫画店
Well, there's a comic book store less than a mile from here.
棒 买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥
Perfect, let's go shopping.
对了 我今晚要跟同事共进晚餐
Oh, um, and I'm having dinner with some colleagues tonight.
他们会很高兴见到你的
I'm sure they'd love to meet you.
来嘛 好不好
Come on, what do you say?
你开始跟我唠唠叨叨了
Aw, you're nagging me.
感觉我们已经结婚了似的
It's like we're already married.
那到底好不好嘛
Is that a yes or a no?
天啊 留点力等蜜月了再叨逼叨吧
Geez, save some for the honeymoon.
瞧 那是诺维茨基
Look at Nowitzki over there.
不敢相信她想从艾米身边
I can't believe she tried to steal
抢走谢尔顿
Sheldon from Amy.
瞧好了
You know what?
我要过去告诉她 他们订婚了
I'm gonna go there and tell her that they're engaged now
她的小把戏落空了
and that her little plan didn't work.
这是因为你想维护谢尔顿
Because you're sticking up for Sheldon,
还是因为你还在气她拒绝了你
or because you're still mad she rejected you?
距离太远 听不到你在讲什么
Too far away, can't hear you.
你好 拉蒙娜
Hello, Ramona.
你好
Hello.
怎么独自一人坐在这呢
Why are you sitting by yourself?
我知道了
Oh, that's right,
谢尔顿在新泽西 他和艾米订婚了
Sheldon's in New Jersey being engaged to Amy.
我听说了
I heard.
现在谢尔顿闪边去了
Now that Sheldon's out of the picture,
我可以再给你个机会跟我约会
I could give you one more chance to go out with me.
谢邀 不用了
Nope, I'm good.
你确定吗
You sure?
小爷可不会再问第二次
I will not ask again.
我真心希望你不会再问了
I sincerely hope not.
行吧
Very well.
那在气氛变尴尬之前我先撤了
I'm going to leave before this gets awkward.
要我做晚饭吗
Want me to make dinner?
好啊 不过你能先坐下来吗
Uh, sure, but first, why don't you have a seat?
我有东西给你看
There's something I need to show you.
是晚饭教程的话就完美了
Ooh, if it's how to make dinner, that'd be great.
这是... 验孕棒吗
Is this a... pregnancy test?
是的
Yes.
这表示... 阳性吗
That means... positive?
是的
Yes.
不是吧
No.
是的
Yes.
不 不是
N-- No.
是的
Yes.
别啊
No!
这怎么可能发生呢
How could this even happen?
我们这么小心
Uh, w-- we were careful.
-就是发生了 -不可能
- Well, it did. - No!
-我不能接受 -接受现实吧
-Yes! Yes! - No! No!
好吧 好吧 行吧
Okay! Okay! Okay!
那我们该怎么办
Well, w-what are we gonna do?
什么叫"我们该怎么办"
What do you mean what are we gonna do?
我们又要生一个宝宝了
We're gonna have another baby.
-不 不 -别叫了
- No! No! - Stop that!
-就是怀了 -我也在试着不叫啊
- Yes! - No, I'm trying!
我知道这感觉很可怕 但是
Look, I know it's scary, but...
我们都是可靠成年人 我们能行
we're both responsible adults, we can do this.
你真这么想吗
You really think so?
不
No!
-你好 斯图尔特 -你好 拉杰
- Hey, Stuart. - Oh, hey, Raj.
有什么能帮到你的
What can I help you with?
我要买♥♥一份订婚礼物
I need to buy an engagement gift.
那你来错地方了
Well, you came to the wrong place.
是送给谢尔顿和艾米的
It's for Sheldon and Amy.
-不是吧 他们订婚了 -是的
- No way! They're engaged? - Yeah.
真是个令人激动的好消息
Well, that's exciting news.
谁能想到谢尔顿和艾米会是下一对
Who would've thought Sheldon and Amy would be the next two
喜结连理的呢
to tie the knot?
可不是嘛 我才是那个
Tell me about it. I'm the one
在莱纳德和佩妮婚礼上接到捧花的人
who caught the bouquet at Leonard and Penny's wedding.
抢到捧花的人会延续幸福/最快下一个结婚
好吧
Okay.
我看看
Uh... you know,
他们可能会喜欢这个
they might like this.
超人和神奇女侠 挺浪漫的
Superman and Wonder Woman, it's kind of romantic.
其实呢
You know what?
我♥干♥嘛给他们买♥♥礼物
Why am I buying them a gift?
他们已经拥有爱了
They have love.
幸福脱单的都去死吧
Screw them and their happiness.
你有没有适合苦逼单身狗的东西
What do you have for someone who's bitter and alone?
全部都是
Literally everything.
谢尔顿 这两位是我研究小组的领导
Sheldon, these are the heads of my research team.
-你好 -赞恩博士 哈里斯博士
- Oh, hello. - Dr. Zane, Dr. Harris,
这是我未婚夫 谢尔顿·库珀博士
this is my fiancé, Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
我第一次这样叫他
That's the first time I've said that
我都荡漾得起鸡皮疙瘩了
and it kind of gave me the goose bumps.
库珀博士
Dr. Cooper,
很高兴能见到你
we are so excited to meet you.
太客气了
Well, that's very kind of you.
想要的话 饭后我可以在你们的菜单上签名
If you'd like, I could autograph your menus after dinner, yeah?
但最好别让我发现你们拿去网上拍卖♥♥
But I better not see those on eBay.
不不 我们只是很开心能见到
No, no, no, we're just excited to meet the man
赢得这位才华横溢女士的男人
who landed this brilliant woman here.
那一点都不难
That wasn't hard,
是她倒贴我的
she threw herself at me.
但要让宇宙向我展露"私密"
Now, getting the universe to show me its naughty bits,
那才需要费一番功夫
that-that took some doing.
谢尔顿是物理学家
Sheldon's a physicist.
挺不错啊
Oh, that's nice.
艾米 我最近读了你
Amy, I recently read your paper on lesions
关于嗅觉受体损伤的论文
in the olfactory receptors in the brain.
非常富有创见
It was inspired.
看来水平不算太臭
Oh, well, I guess it didn't stink.
但即使臭了 那只老鼠也闻不到
But if it did, that rat wouldn't have known it.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
你肯定不想坐在这儿
I'm sure you don't want to sit here
听我们聊工作
and listen to a bunch of work talk.
不 我很喜欢
Oh, no, I love it.
我们来聊工作吧
No, but let's talk about work.
艾米的工作 我的工作
Amy's work, my work.
不如就先聊我的工作吧
Yeah, why don't we start with my work?
我还真有个问题想问库珀博士
Actually, I do have a question for Dr. Cooper.
艾米首次告诉你她对突触追踪的切入点时
When Amy first told you about her approach to synaptic tracing,
你有意料到会给这个领域带来巨大变革吗
did you think it was gonna revolutionize the field?
不是吧
Really?
你要问的就是这个吗
That's your question?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表