如果布鲁斯·班纳在开租来的车时
If Bruce Banner's driving a rental car
变身成了绿巨人浩克 车坏了保险赔吗
and turns into the Hulk, do you think he's covered,
还是租车时他得先加上浩克为附加驾驶才行
or does he need to add the Hulk as an additional driver?
你真的该交个女朋友了
You really need a girlfriend.
邮差来啦
Mailman's here!
还记得他当年看到我们也这个兴奋劲儿吗
Aw. Remember when he used to get at excited to see us?
有给谢尔顿·库珀博士的信吗
Do you have any mail for Dr. Sheldon Cooper?
有 不过我不能直接给你
I do, but I can't hand it right to you--
我必需得先放进邮箱里
I have to put it in the box.
这一点就能看出正经的美国邮政服务
And that is what separates the U.S. Postal Service
与快递公♥司♥不正经的快递员的差别
from those hippies at FedEx.
太好啦
Oh, goody!
什么东西让你这么兴奋
What is so exciting?
是沃尔科特博士寄来的信
It's a letter from Dr. Wolcott.
我们一直有通信讨论我的弦理论研究
We've been corresponding about my string theory research.
罗伯特·沃尔科特 沃尔科特定理的那个人吗
Wait. Robert Wolcott? Like Wolcott's Theorem Wolcott?
就是他
The very same.
他不是发疯然后跟所有人断绝联络了吗
Didn't he go crazy and cut off all contact with people?
对啊 他是因为他的朋友
Yeah, he was driven mad by a friend
整天想聊浩克的汽车保险给逼疯的
who kept wanting to talk about the Hulk's car insurance!
他邀请我这周末去他的木屋
Oh. He's invited me to his cabin for the weekend,
聊聊他最近的新突破
to discuss a breakthrough he's had.
-他的什么木屋 -他隐居世外
- His cabin? - Yes. He lives off the grid,
住在山里
up in the mountains.
所以你要到渺无人烟的地方
So you're gonna go to the middle of nowhere
跟一个你素未谋面的疯子度过周末吗
and spend the weekend with a crazy man you've never met?
对啊 怎么了
Yes. Why?
没什么 玩得开心
No reason. Have fun.
厉害
Oh, nice one.
佩妮 你读书的时候听起来也是这样
Hey, Penny, that's what you sound like when you read.
-喂 -干嘛啦
- Hey! - What?
是他说的
He said it.
谢尔顿 你在干嘛
Sheldon, what are you doing?
我在解码沃尔科特博士的信
I am decoding Dr. Wolcott's letter
这本书是解密的密钥
using this book as the key.
用密语做的交谈是不是比普通的更有趣呢
Aren't conversations more fun when they're in code?
对的 但我的"对的"是"不对"的密语
Yes. But I'm using a code where "Yes" means "No."
我解出来了
Oh. I got it!
他给了我去他木屋的路线
He's given me directions to his cabin.
他有点太神经兮兮了吧
He seems a little paranoid.
他才没有神经兮兮
He is not paranoid.
-你在干嘛 -遵从他的指示
- What are you doing? - Following his instructions.
莱纳德 不许你让谢尔顿这周末独自赴会
Leonard, you are not letting Sheldon go alone this weekend.
我是大人了 我不需要谁来当我监护人
I am a grown man-- I don't need somebody to chaperone me.
我只需要他送我去 结束后接我回来
I just need him to drop me off, pick me up,
再帮我包一份午餐就行
and pack me a sack lunch.
别看我
Don't look at me.
当音乐结束之时 是你握着他的手
When the music stopped, you were holding Sheldon.
艾米不能带他去 她的单身女郎派对是这周末
Amy can't take him-- it's her bachelorette party this weekend.
是的呢
Yes, it is--
因为老娘要结婚啦
because I'm getting married!
你这一整个周末都打算这样吗
Are you gonna be doing that all weekend?
对 你知道为什么吗
Yes. Do you know why?
因为你要结婚啦
Because you're getting married!
好吧 莱纳德
All right, Leonard,
看来得你开车送我了
looks like you're driving me.
但你到时候在山脚下放我下就行了
But maybe you could drop me at the bottom of the mountain.
不想被他看见我要人送 都不酷了
I want him to think I'm cool.
太好了 大家周末都有安排
That's great, everyone's got weekend plans.
艾米有单身女郎派对
Amy has her bachelorette party,
谢尔顿要到森林里被人当狩猎的猎物
and Sheldon's gonna go to the woods and get hunted for sport.
身为每次他在宜家走丢时
Yeah, as someone who has to track him every time
负责找到他的专人
he gets lost in IKEA,
我感觉我也会是狩猎他的一把好手
I feel like I'd be really good at that.
莱纳德 你不能放他下车就走
Leonard, you cannot drop him off.
你得跟他待在一起确保他的安全
You have to stay with him and keep him safe.
-霍华德 你得去确保莱纳德的安全 -好吧
- Howard, you have to go and keep Leonard safe. - Fine.
我懂 你也想要我去确保霍华德的安全
I get it-- and you want me to go and keep Howard safe.
-其实我... -你就说是 不然这家伙
- Actually, I... - Uh, just say yes, or he's gonna want
会要来我们的单身女郎派对
to come to the bachelorette party.
你确定这周末你可以吗
Are you sure you're gonna be okay this weekend?
当然啦
Of course.
其实我更担心的是你
No, I'm much more concerned about you.
我知道男人不在时 你们女人都是什么德行
I know how you gals behave when the men are away.
你知道吗
You do?
我读过诗人欧里庇得斯的《酒神的女信徒》
I've read The Bacchae by Euripides.
喝喝小酒 骑骑豹子
Drinking wine, riding panthers...
证明了女人野有着超过2500年的历史
Proof that girls have gone wild for over 2,500 years.
我也想跟你说不会发生那些事
Well, I wish I could say none of that is gonna happen,
但是是佩妮在筹办 而她也是我
but Penny is planning it, and she is the reason
会拥有屁♥股♥上有字的内♥裤♥的始作俑者
I own those underwear with writing across the butt.
凡事小心
Well, just be careful,
记得使用防护措施
and use protection.
你是觉得我们会做什么啊
What do you think is gonna happen?
我不知道啊 但周末艳阳高照
I don't know. But it's going to be sunny,
你又容易晒伤
and you burn easily.
我会没事的
It'll be fine.
我估计会喝点酒 跳点舞
I'm sure there'll be some drinking and some dancing,
然后会有个邮差出现
and then a mailman'll probably show up
开始脱掉他的衣服...
and take his clothes off...
尼古拉斯要来脱衣服吗
Nicholas is going to take his clothes off?
不是 不是我们的邮差
No, not our mailman.
是扮成邮差的舞者
A dancer pretending to be a mailman.
冒充联邦雇员吗
Impersonating a federal employee?
你们的庆功宴在哪举办 监狱吗
Oh, where's the after-party, prison?
你担心我的样子好有爱
It's sweet that you're worried about me.
我当然担心你啦
Well, of course I'm worried about you--
我希望你平平安安
I want you to be safe.
我也希望你平平安安
And I want you to be safe.
我会的 我的朋友们会陪着我
I will be. I'll have my friends with me.
如果出了什么事 我可以拿他们当人肉盾牌
If anything should go wrong, I can use them as human shields.
在人类历史中的大多数时候
For most of human history,
时间都被认为是现实客观存在的一部分
time was believed to be an objective part of reality.
但根据伊曼努尔康德的理论
But with the contributions of Immanuel Kant,
科学与哲学...
science and philosophy...
当我叫你搞个旅途歌♥单
When I said you should make a playlist for the road trip,
我是说让你找点音乐
I meant music.
这比音乐更好
This is better than music--
这是关于非线性时间的讲座呢
this is a lecture on nonlinear time.
听起来只是正常的时间而已
Sounds like it's just on regular time.
没错 但我调成了随机播放
Yes. But I put it on shuffle.
真好呀
This is nice.
我们四个人上次这样一起出行
The four of us haven't taken a trip like this
还是莱纳德的单身派对
since Leonard's bachelor party.
现在到了谢尔顿的单身派对
And now here we are for Sheldon's.
没错 那个 莱纳德
Yeah, uh, Leonard...
作为谢尔顿的伴郎 我要通知你们
As Sheldon's best man, I need to inform you
这不是一个单身派对
that this is not a bachelor party.
告诉他们原因
And tell them why.
所以你这人碎碎念抱怨不停
Because you're a tiresome scold.
才怪 因为单身派对
No. It's because a bachelor party
是一场只追求肉体欢愉的
is typically a hedonistic blowout
享乐派对
where no pleasures of the flesh are denied.
我对此毫无兴趣
I'm not interested in that.
这和我刚才说的有什么区别
How is that not exactly what I said?
好了
Okay, now,
我向谢尔顿保证过今晚不会太疯狂
I promised Sheldon things weren't gonna get too crazy tonight.
我应该担心吗
Should I be worried?
你只需担心你要嫁的那个人
Oh, just about who you're marrying.
快来吧
Just come on.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表