was sex tonight still on the table?
-没戏了 -那我说的话没毛病
- No. ?- Then it's fine.
一旦我们能让它运作起来
You know, once we get this operational,
我们就有可能实现无线化操作了
we could probably figure out how to make it wireless.
太棒了
That'd be amazing.
谢尔顿发信息来了
Oh, that's Sheldon.
他在生莱纳德和佩妮的气
Oh, he's upset with Leonard and Penny.
还有博纳黛特
And Bernadette.
还有马克·吐温
And Mark Twain.
博纳黛特之前也发来了信息
Yeah, Bernadette texted earlier.
拉杰快把她逼疯了
Raj is really getting on her nerves.
我看最近咱俩是加班太多了
Well, I guess we have been working late a lot.
我们是不是该回家了
Should we call it a night and go home?
我们也可以煮壶咖啡 继续攀登科学的高峰
Or we could brew a pot of coffee and power through.
是吗 现在都这么晚了
I don't know, it's getting kind of late.
我的表哪里去了
Hey, where's my watch?
去问问你的骷髅吧
Why don't you ask your skeleton?
我的妈呀 你是怎么办到的
Oh, my God. How is that even possible?!
我们俩一起玩 这真是极好的
This is great, the two of us hanging out.
之前怎么没想到呢
Why didn't we think of this earlier?
同意
Agreed.
我不需要和艾米一起看电影
I don't need Amy to watch a movie.
不牵你的手 我求之不得
I can not hold your hand just as easily.
在原著中 这个男的就是杀手
In the book this is based on, that man's the killer.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表