而且大老远来到了市政厅
and come all the way to City Hall.
你想干什么
What are you thinking?
人家一直想搞一张处置危险废弃物的许可证
I have always wanted a permit to dispose of hazardous waste.
一起去吧
Let's do it.
土卫二的甲烷大气中 或是木卫二的冰川下
Do we know if there's life in the methane plumes of Enceladus
是否有我们已知的生命存在呢
or under the icy surface of Europa?
我将在下周二的节目中揭晓 不见不散
Come back on Tuesday for my next show to find out.
小小剧透 答案是没有
Spoiler alert: we don't.
我是拉杰什·库萨帕里博士
I'm Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali,
感谢你和我一起漫步在星空中
and thank you for taking a walk with me through the stars.
我从来都不知道科学也能这么有趣呢
Wow. I never knew science could be so interesting.
我不是常有和你聊科学吗
Hey, I talk to you about science all the time.
对啊 小宝贝
Oh, you sure do, sweetie.
我们应该过去祝贺他吗
Should we go congratulate him?
我有更好的主意 我要给他提些建设性意见
I'll do better than that-- I'll give him constructive criticism.
我给你一个建设性意见 别提
Here's some constructive criticism: don't.
-我一会儿来找你们 -好的
- I'll catch up with you guys. - Okay.
-拉杰 你真是太厉害了 -谢谢 我好紧张
- Raj, you were terrific! - Oh, thank you. I was so nervous,
我腋下湿得一塌糊涂
my armpits are like a swamp.
给你的拥抱正式降级为击掌了
Oh, your hug just got downgraded to a high five.
你的手心也全是汗呀
Your palms are sweaty, too.
你一个人在后面干什么呢
What are you doing all the way in the back?
我躲在这里呢
Hiding out.
不知道他是否欢迎我来
I wasn't sure if I was welcome.
别傻了 你们是死党
This is ridiculous. You guys are best friends.
他当然想让你来了
Of course he wants you here.
你确定吗 没有我他看起来也很不错
You sure? He seems to be doing pretty well without me.
他只是太紧张了
Look, he was just stressed out.
没有你 他的生活并没有变好
His life is not better without you.
过来吧 来打个招呼
Come on. Come say hi.
好吧
Okay.
库萨帕里博士 我只想为你刚才的表现点赞
Dr. Koothrappali, I just wanted to tell you that was amazing.
-我有意见 -上车去了
- Uh, counterpoint... - To the car.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然可以
Of course you can.
哎哟 我回答得不错
Ooh, that went well.
再问我一个
Ask me another.
我想我还是走吧
I think I'm just gonna go.
如果那些星球的地表下真的有生命
If there is life beneath the surface of these planets,
我们怎样才能发现他们呢
how would we even detect it?
这是个非常复杂的问题
Uh, that's a complicated question.
那我先换一个简单的问题吧
Let me start with a simpler one.
我能请你喝咖啡吗
Can I buy you a coffee?
这也是个复杂的问题
A-Also a complicated question.
因为我想答应你 可如果我现在喝了咖啡
Because I want to say yes, but if I drink coffee this late,
那今晚就别想睡了
then I'll be up all night.
脱因咖啡啊 天才
Decaf, genius.
我很愿意
I would love to.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表