我带了一盒小蛋糕
I've got a box of cupcakes.
没问题了
Okay, we're good.
我跟伯特合作了 但我不想别人知道
I'm working with Bert, but I don't want anyone to find out.
你已经泄露给我了 好的开始啊
Well, you just told me, so strong start.
佩妮 事关重大
Penny, this is serious.
我的名誉悬于一线
My reputation is on the line.
其他人看到我们合作会怎么想啊
What are people gonna think when they see us collaborating?
不知道呢 觉得伯特很可怜吧
I don't know. Poor Bert?
我是一名德高望重的理论物理学家
I am a respected theoretical physicist.
我立志有一天得到诺贝尔奖
I aspire to win a Nobel Prize someday.
但要是其他人发现我涉足地质学
But nobody's gonna take me seriously
就不会把我当回事了
if they find out I've been dabbling in geology.
为什么 这两种都是科学啊
Well, why not? They're both sciences.
而我会知道是因为
And I know because they're classes
我高中的辅♥导♥员说这两门课"不适合我"
my high school counselor said "weren't for me."
这两者差别极大
They're very different.
物理学解答了
Physics answers the question:
宇宙的本质是什么
what is the nature of the universe?
地质学解答了 我刚才是被什么绊倒了
Geology answers the question: what'd I just trip over?
好吧 那就别跟伯特合作呗
All right, well, then don't work with Bert.
-但我喜欢那研究 -那就跟他合作
- Oh, but I like the work. - Then work with him.
可我觉得那个领域很丢人
Yeah, but I'm ashamed of the field.
-那别合作了 -但我们也许能证明暗物质
- Then don't work with him. - Yeah, but we could prove dark matter.
-那就合作吧 -但我觉得其他人...
- Then work with him. - But I just think that people...
你还要这样纠结多少遍
How many times are you gonna do this?
我的记录是14遍
My record is 14.
这是跟科学有关的事
Okay, this is about science.
你为什么来问我
Why'd you come to me?
因为这也跟我的名誉有关
Well, because it's also about my reputation.
而你虽然有着错综复杂的过去
And somehow you manage to hold your head high
但现在仍保有谜之自信
despite your checkered past.
错综复杂的过去
Checkered past?
这是个比喻
It's a figure of speech
形容你以前作风不检点
referring to how sexually promiscuous you were.
真的吗
Really?
我也有句话比喻
Well, I've got a figure of speech about
你可以"去你的"房♥间跟自己不检点
how sexually promiscuous you can go be with yourself.
什么话
And what is it?
在伯纳黛特卧床休息期间
Look, while Bernadette's on bed rest,
我们必须分而治之
we're gonna have to divide and conquer.
这两个监视器一个监视她 一个监视宝宝
I've got one monitor for her, one for the baby.
你想要哪个
Which do you want?
我选宝宝的吧 她没那么欺负人
I'll take the baby. She's less emasculating.
早上好
Good morning!
-吃司康饼吗 -好啊 谢谢
- Scones? - ?Ah, thanks.
这是买♥♥给你们的 我已经在如琪家吃过早餐了
They're all for you; I already had breakfast at Ruchi's.
不会吧 你跟她睡了吗
You're kidding. You slept with her?
倒是没有多少时间在睡觉啦
Well, there wasn't a lot of sleeping involved.
我意思是她睡了 我醒着
I mean, she slept, I stayed awake.
我怕打呼 因为我没带我的特殊防打鼾枕
I was afraid of snoring 'cause I didn't have my special pillow.
霍华德
Howard!
过来扶我去洗手间
Can you help me to the bathroom?!
至少我们之间浪漫还没死绝
Well, at least the romance is still alive.
你和如琪啊
So, you and Ruchi?
对 抱歉 我知道你也喜欢她
Yeah, I'm sorry. I know you liked her, too,
但我们昨晚碰到了 聊得擦出火花
but we just bumped into each other last night and hit it off.
不 没关系
No, that's fine.
你是我的朋友 我为你高兴
You're my friend and I'm happy for you.
谢谢你 斯图尔特
Oh, thank you, Stuart.
再说了 虽然我不知道你会怎么搞砸
Plus, I don't know how you're gonna screw it up,
但我知道你终究会搞砸
but I know you will.
有什么好搞砸的
What's there to screw up?
她只是想随意一点
She just wants to keep things casual.
太好了 这就是你会搞砸的原因
Oh, great, that's how you're gonna screw it up.
我也可以很随意啊
Hey, I can be casual.
我得赶紧去理个发 这段关系很快就会玩完
I should get a haircut; this thing's going south fast.
我和如琪决定让感情随意发展
So Ruchi and I decided to keep things casual.
怎么了
What? What?
我也可以只动鸡不动心
I can handle casual.
你为什么一直做出那个嘴
Why do you keep doing that with your face?
因为你嘴里一直吐出蠢话
Because you keep saying stupid things with yours.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我的确不擅长随意的恋爱关系
I'm not great at casual relationships,
但我不想把她吓跑
and I don't want to scare her off.
给她一点空间就行了
All right, just give her some space, all right?
别打电♥话♥ 别发短♥信♥ 别发邮件
Don't call, don't text, don't e-mail.
那怎么行
That's crazy.
要是我看到夕阳想起她时怎么办
What if I see a sunset that reminds me of her?
你们下一次见面是什么时候
All right, when do you see her next?
我们今晚一起吃晚餐
Uh, we're having dinner tonight.
好 在手腕上绑一根皮筋
Okay, put a rubber band around your wrist,
每次你开始策划你们的婚礼
and any time you start planning your wedding
或是给你们的孩子取名时
or naming your children,
你就用叉子扎自己的手
I want you to stab yourself in the hand with a fork.
那皮筋是用来干嘛的
What's the rubber band for?
用来减缓失血
To slow the bleeding.
伯纳黛特卧床休息得怎么样了
Hey, how's Bernadette handling bed rest?
她整天都躺在床上
She lies around all day
吃吃巧克力 对我大声嚷嚷
eating Mallomars and hollering at me,
她从我老婆转变为我妈的过程已经完成了
so her transformation from my wife to my mother is complete.
恭喜 我知道你就盼着这一天
Congratulations. I know that's what you were hoping for.
谢尔顿 你昨晚把外套落在我办公室了
Sheldon, you left your jacket in my office last night.
我没有 我才没有
Uh, oh. No-no, I didn't.
那外套都不是我的
That's-that's not my jacket.
那上面怎么写着
Then why does it say,
"谢·库珀所有物 别碰"
"Property of S. Cooper. Stop touching it"?
听起来某个叫谢库珀的人
It sounds like someone named Scooper
不希望你碰他的外套
doesn't want you touching his jacket.
你们是在合作研究那个陨石项目吗
Are you guys working together on that meteorite project?
是的 好吧 被你们发现了
Yes, fine, you found me out.
我现在玩地质学了
I'm doing geology.
拜托千万别说出去
Just, please, don't tell anyone.
你觉得我很丢人吗
Are you embarrassed of me?
不不不 不是你
Oh, no, no, no, not you.
只是你毕生所投身于的研究事业
No, just the work that you've devoted your entire life to.
如果你觉得和我合作很丢人
If you're ashamed to be working with me,
那我也不想和你合作
then I don't want to work with you.
谢尔顿 刚才真的很过分
Sheldon, that was pretty rude.
他过分不很正常吗 毕竟是个地质学家
Well, what do you expect? He's a geologist.
这地方挺高级的
This place seems nice.
也不算很高级
Uh, but not too nice.
点评网说这儿"适合聚会"
Yelp called it "Good for groups."
你想为这位女士买♥♥...
Would you care to buy the lady a...?
不要 走开
No! Get out of here!
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我很讨厌有人擅自认为别人在交往
I just, I hate when someone assumes two people are dating
就因为他们看起来
just because they look like
能制♥造♥出可爱美丽的宝宝
they would make beautiful babies together.
你确定你能接受这样的关系吗
Are you sure you're okay with this?
老实说 如琪 我在随意的男女关系这方面
Honestly, Ruchi, I don't have a lot of experience
经验不多
with casual relationships.
我在认真的男女关系方面略有经验
I have some experience with serious relationships
在没有男女关系方面经验超多
and a ton of experience with no relationships.
你真幽默
You're funny.
你这么认为我就放心了
Glad it came off that way.
说说你今天过得怎么样
Uh, so tell me about your day.
工作进行得如何
How's work going?
我一早上都在研究那款真菌乳膏的副作用
Well, I spent the morning reviewing side effects for our fungal cream,
看了很多流脓和分泌物
so it was a lot of ooze and pus.
♪ 宛如天堂 ♪
♪ Almost paradise ♪
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表