你看 小帅哥就能穿啦
Boom! Boy shirt.
这件呢
What about this?
好吧
Uh, okay.
把裙子部分去掉 在前胸加个闪电的符号♥
Uh, pull off the skirt, slap a lightning bolt on the front,
就成了闪电侠宝宝
and you got baby Flash.
在底下加长袖
Stick a long sleeve under it.
你看 就成了谢尔顿宝宝
Boom! Baby Sheldon.
你很在行嘛
Wow, you're really good at this.
拜托
Oh, please.
我也不是第一次把女娃装改成男娃装了
This isn't my first time turning girl clothes into boy clothes.
怎么 你小时候也穿过姐姐的二手衣吗
Why? You got your sister's hand-me-downs?
就当是吧
Yeah, that.
我应该带点花生的
Oh. I should've brought peanuts.
你又不能吃花生 你会过敏
You can't eat peanuts. You're allergic.
你要是死了 谁来开车送我回家呢
If you die, who's going to drive me home?
我不会吃的
I'm not gonna eat them.
这是喷气推进实验室做会的事
It's a thing they do at JPL.
负责开♥发♥与管理无人空间探测任务
当徘徊者号♥终于成功发射的那一次
When the Ranger mission finally had a successful launch,
发射过9次 只成功过5次
控制中心就有花生
there were peanuts in the room.
从那时起 每次发射都会摆上花生
Ever since then, they have them at every launch.
听起来是很白♥痴♥的封建迷信
That sounds like a silly superstition.
应该说是传统
It's more of a tradition.
传统我倒是很喜欢
Oh! I do love a tradition.
下一家花生店你能不能靠边停一下
Could you pull over at the next peanut store?
没有这种店吧
I don't think that's a real thing.
脑筋怎么转不过来弯呢
Oh, don't be pedantic.
随便一家坚果店都行啊
Any nut store will do.
这附近应该没有卖♥♥花生的
I-I don't think we can get peanuts out here.
好吧 那今天就毁了
Ah, well, then this whole day's ruined.
现在想想 其实这更应该只是迷信
Now that I think about it, maybe it is more of a superstition.
那好险啊
Whew! That was close.
贝弗利 你打的是我手♥机♥ 不是莱纳德的
Oh, uh, hey, Beverly, you called my phone, not Leonard's.
其实我是想和你聊聊
Actually, I was hoping to speak with you.
现在方便吗
Is this a good time?
看情况
Uh, that depends.
你那边现在几点
What time is it where you are?
下午刚过5点
Uh, just after 5:00.
好吧 那也作数
Yeah, that counts.
有什么事
What's up?
我挺喜欢我们前几天的对话
Well, I enjoyed our conversation the other day,
希望能继续
and I was hoping to continue it.
真的吗
Really?
真的 你可能会感到意外
Uh, yes. You may find this surprising,
但其实我没有很多你所谓的"闺蜜"
but I don't have a lot of what you would call girlfriends.
不会吧
What?
当然也有些女同事
Of course, there are my female colleagues,
不过她们都是弗洛伊德学派的
but, uh, they're all Freudians,
所以我能和她们抱怨的男人就只有我父亲
so the only boy that I can dish about is my father.
好吧 我随时奉陪
Uh, well, you know, I'm here for you.
你想聊什么
What do you want to talk about?
上次我们主要聊了我的生活
Well, last time, we focused on my life.
如果我们要当真正的闺蜜
If we're going to be real girlfriends,
也应该聊聊你的生活
we should talk about you as well.
如果我们要当真正的闺蜜
Well, you know, if we're gonna be real girlfriends,
就应该再找个女生加入 才能在背后说她坏话
we should get a third girl we can trash behind her back.
那我们就是阴损姐妹喵
Oh, so we'd be catty.
我喜欢
Oh, I like it.
谢尔顿的未婚妻怎么样
What about Sheldon's fiance?
她好像挺死气沉沉的
She seems a bit dour.
死气沉沉吗 毒喵啊
Ooh, dour? Meow.
好了
All right.
来吧
Here we go.
准备发射 十 九
L-minus ten, nine...
等等 你这是干什么 应该说"发射倒计时"
Wait, what are you doing? It's T-minus?
我曾是宇航员 我们的用语是"准备发射"
I was an astronaut. We used L-minus.
可这模型是土星五号♥
But this is a Saturn V,
当年发射这种火箭时 是说倒计时
and when they launched those, they said T-minus?
这是我的火箭 要按我说的做
It's my rocket! We're doing it my way.
好吧
Fine.
我不是说我知道你父亲当年离开的原因
I'm not saying I know why your dad left,
不过我好像明白了
but I think I'm getting an idea.
准备发射
L-minus
十 九 八
ten, nine, eight,
七 六
seven, six...
因为你挺霸道的
'Cause you're kind of bossy.
五 四 三 二
...five, four, three, two,
一
one...
我记得它们能飞更高啊
I remember them going up higher.
这下好了
Well, that's perfect.
我唯一一件以为能和儿子一起做的事
I mean, the one thing I thought I could do with my son,
我都做不好
I can't even do that right.
你要是想再看一遍 我录了视频
Well, if you want to see it again, I got it on video.
用慢镜播放看起来还挺酷的
Looks pretty cool in slow motion.
谢谢你的支持
Thank you for your support.
-不客气 -我是在说反话
- You're welcome. - I was being sarcastic.
你好大的胆
How dare you!
谢尔顿 我该怎么办
Sheldon, what am I gonna do?
我哪懂该如何养育一个男孩
I mean, what do I know about raising a boy?
难道你懂该如何养育女孩吗
What do you know about raising a girl?
天啊 你说得对
Oh, my God, you're right.
我不知道那是不是讽刺
Well, I don't know if that was sarcasm or not.
所以 要么不客气 要么你讨厌
So, either you're welcome, or hey!
莱纳德 你不是真的从沙发那发短♥信♥
Leonard, did you really just text me from the couch
叫我给你的三明治多放点黄芥末吧
to put extra mustard on your sandwich?
我还担心你可能不会看手♥机♥呢
I was worried you might not check your e-mail.
我发誓 我会把三明治扔了
I swear to God, I will throw this out.
这条不是我发的
That one was not me.
等等 是你妈
Oh, wait, it was just your mom.
我妈给你发短♥信♥吗
My mother's texting you?
是啊 最近我们常聊天
Yeah. We've been talking a lot lately.
为什么
Why?
坏皇后跟墙上的魔镜聊腻了吗
She sick of talking to the magic mirror on the wall?
不是啦 我觉得她寂寞了
No, I think she's lonely.
她最近常找我聊
She's been reaching out.
好吧 小心点
Okay, just be careful.
你以为自己和她更亲近了
You think you're getting close to her,
殊不知下一刻 你就被写进书里
and the next thing you know, you're featured in a book
书名叫《他是故意的: 养育一个尿床的青少年》
called He's Doing It On Purpose: Raising a Teenage Bed-Wetter.
不是那样的
No, it's not like that.
她最近常分享她的生活
You know, she's been opening up about her life,
而且对我的生活也给予很多支持
and she's actually been really supportive about mine.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我跟她说了我工作的事
I've been telling her about my job,
她说她为我感到骄傲
and she said she was proud of me.
真好
Well, that's great.
她从没说过为我感到骄傲
Never told me she was proud of me.
哪怕我有一整个月都没尿床
Even when I stayed dry for a whole month.
你不希望我和你妈做朋友吗
Do you not want me to be friends with your mom?
我们把话说清楚
Well, let's be clear.
我娶你是为了伤害她
I-I married you to hurt her.
这乐趣现在要被你毁了
You're kind of ruining it.
开心的第13个理由
Reason number 13 to feel good:
作为一次发射 很失败
as a launch, it was bad,
但作为一次爆♥炸♥ 简直壮丽
but as an explosion, it was glorious.
第14个理由
Reason 14,
你十根手指都还在
you still have all your fingers,
男孩都喜欢有手指的爸爸
and boys prefer a dad with fingers.
感谢你的努力
Thanks for trying,
但你没法让我开心的
but you're not gonna be able to cheer me up.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表