说一件关于我们婚礼的事情
Some news of our wedding,
我给各位发了一封"空出时间"电邮
I have sent you all a "Save the date" e-mail.
太好啦 你们选好日子了吗
Oh, exciting. You guys picked a date?
何止如此 我选好了80个日子
Better. I picked 80 dates.
我需要你们空出全部日子 直到名单缩小
And I need you to save them all until we narrow it down.
我还以为我们同意选6月15了
I thought we agreed on June 15.
那是美国国旗日隔天
That's the day after Flag Day.
大家肯定庆祝到脱力了
Everyone'll be partied out.
选个日子而已 干脆点
It's a date-- just pick one.
这不止是一个日子 这是经典的最佳化问题
It's not just a date-- it's a textbook optimization problem.
绝对有个最佳日期 就像是有
There is a perfect date-- just like there's
最佳室温与最佳餐后甜品一样
a perfect room temperature and a perfect dessert.
才没有最佳餐后甜品呢
Mm. There's no perfect dessert.
恐龙形状的海绵蛋糕
Yellow cake in the shape of a dinosaur
撒上巧克力糖霜
with chocolate frosting,
边上配一勺香草冰淇淋球
a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side,
不碰到蛋糕
not touching.
到时候你就知道了
You'll see.
你会在我们婚礼上吃到
You'll have it at our wedding.
来打赌吗
You wanna bet?
你们给我足够时间
You give me enough time,
我也能够为婚礼算出完美日子
I can do the same thing with a wedding date--
它必须是在周末
it needs to be on the weekend,
避开你们任何人的生日
uh, not near any of your birthdays,
或漫展周末
or the weekend of Comic Con.
你也可以在漫展上结婚啊
Ooh, you could get married at Comic Con.
-不行 -不行
- No! - No!
我们只需要选一个
We just need a weekend date
无聊又平凡的普通周末就行了
that's completely boring and uneventful.
让你们不把事情都安排好
Too bad you didn't get your ducks in a row,
不然其实今晚完美符合你条件呢
'cause tonight would have been perfect.
早安
Good morning.
早安啊
Good morning.
我知道今天是吃苹果脆片的日子 但没有了
I know today is Apple Jacks day, but... we're all out.
没事 我吃什么都行
That's fine. I'll have anything.
真的假的
Really?
是啊 你懂的
Yeah. You know...
无所...
whatev.
"无所[谓]"吗
"Whatev"?
我喜欢你的这面
I like this side of you.
那你知道我喜欢什么吗
You know what I like?
柔和爵士
Smooth jazz.
提醒你一下
Hey, just a reminder--
-今天下班后我要去喝酒 -很好
- I'm going out for drinks after work. - Oh. Great.
提醒你一下 你有孕在身
Just a reminder-- you're pregnant.
我自己不喝 只是带新同事去
I'm not drinking, just taking a new coworker out.
提醒你一下 你是有夫之妇
Oh. Just a reminder-- you're married.
女同事
Female coworker.
初来乍到 我想让她感觉有家的温暖
She's new in town, and I want to make her feel welcome.
以及在大家跟她说我很毒辣之前
And let her know the office is full of liars
先灌输她办公室都是说谎精的思想
before everyone tells her I'm mean.
她单身吗
Is she single?
我才不要撮合她跟拉杰
I'm not setting her up with Raj.
-那斯图尔特呢 -你是没听我说话吗
- What about Stuart? - Are you listening?
我想要她觉得我是暖心好人
I want her to think I'm not mean.
好吧 我会这么说
Okay. Well, it's just...
也只是因为我们有两个单身朋友嘛
we have two single friends.
华仔 我才刚认识这女生
Howie, I just met this woman.
何不稍微等到我更了解她之后呢
Why don't I wait a little and get to know her?
或许我会讨厌她 到时我就会很乐意
Maybe I won't like her, and then I'd be happy
让斯图尔特与拉杰毁了她人生
to ruin her life with Stuart or Raj.
这样我就满足了
That's all I ask.
你们俩跟谢尔顿同住过很长一段时间
So, you guys lived with Sheldon for a long time...
-好长 -太长了
- Long time. - So very long.
对了 再次恭喜你们订婚啊
By the way, congratulations again on your engagement.
对啊 你找到了人中之龙啊
Yeah. You got a good one.
谢谢 所以有件怪事
Thanks. So, it's strange,
谢尔顿昨晚睡觉说梦话了
Sheldon was talking in his sleep last night,
感觉他完全是另一个人
and he seemed like a totally different person.
他很放松而且...
He was relaxed and...
散漫且平静
loose and calm.
谢尔顿是个复杂的男人
Well, Sheldon's a complicated man.
他说了"无所"
He said "Whatev."
带他去做大脑扫描 可能长瘤了
Give him a brain scan-- that might be a tumor.
我觉得计划婚礼对他造成太大压力了
Well, I think the wedding planning is really stressful for him,
从而导致梦呓
and that can trigger sleep talking.
或许那是谢尔顿性格中
Well, maybe this is a part of Sheldon's personality
一直被他压抑的一部分
he's been repressing.
毕竟不是正所谓
I mean, I think we dream about things
日有所思夜有所梦吗
we wish we could be in real life.
是吗 那你都梦些什么了
Really? What do you dream about?
比如当莱纳德的老婆
Oh. Uh... being the wife of Leonard.
基本都是这个啦
Mostly that.
我选择相信你
I choose to believe you.
虽然人类对大脑做过无数研究
Well, as much as we've studied the brain,
但人类对梦与它的作用还是有许多不了解
there's still a lot we don't know about dreams and their function.
心理学家们对它的解读也有分歧
You know, even psychologists are divided on it.
的确 佛洛依德认为梦与性有关
Mm, it's true-- Freud thought dreams were about sex,
阿德勒认为梦与支配有关
Adler thought they were about dominance...
后者不同意前者看法 因此退出并自成一派
再次强调 我的梦都是与嫁给这位小巨人有关
Then again, mine are just about being married to this little guy.
这次感觉像是在嘲讽我了
Well, now it's just edging into mockery.
搬到新的城市真的有些让人害怕
Well, moving to a new city was a little scary,
但这份工作感觉挺不错的
but the job seems great.
大家人都很好
Everyone's really nice.
是啊 都超好
Oh, they are. Super nice.
虽然只有一个人晚上带你出来玩
I mean, only one them took you out tonight--
但毕竟这也不是什么比赛
but it's not a competition.
再次谢谢你
Thanks again.
其实我们可以去更适合孕妇的地方啊
You know, we could have gone somewhere more pregnancy-friendly.
没事的 怀孕的其中一个亮点就是
Oh, it's okay. One of the great things about being pregnant
可以用酒杯喝蔓越莓汁
is drinking cranberry juice out of a wineglass
然后看别人着急的反应
and watching people freak out.
妮妮
Bernie!
我勒个去
Oh, damn.
有缘千里来相会啊
Hey! What are the odds?
是啊 真特么"巧"啊
Yeah, seren-frickin'-dipity.
你好
Hello.
-拉杰什 -斯图尔特
- Rajesh. - Stuart.
我叫如琪
Hi. Ruchi.
如琪是我的同事
Ruchi is my coworker.
但估计你们在介绍简报里都看过了
But that was probably in your briefing packet.
怎么啦
What's wrong?
我找到了最佳的结婚日了
Well, I found the perfect wedding date.
-那太棒啦 -才不呢
- That's terrific! - No, it's not.
是1996年5月19日
It was May 19, 1996.
我们本来可以有一场完美的婚礼
We would have had a lovely wedding.
我们的蜜月之旅刚好还能对上
And our honeymoon would have coincided
海尔-波普彗星的首次出现
with the first appearance of the Hale-Bopp comet.
于1997年4月1日过近日点
谢尔顿 你当时才16岁
Sheldon, you were 16.
那时我也还在德州 我们那里才没人会管
And in Texas-- no one would have batted an eye.
等等 那天也不好
Oh, wait, it's no good.
第三任《神秘博士》演员是在那天去世的
That's the day that Jon Pertwee, the third Doctor Who, died.
而且那天已经过了
And it's in the past.
我已经说那天不好了 放下吧
Hey-hey, I said it's no good-- just let it go.
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
我很谢谢你想让婚礼完美
I appreciate you trying to make this wedding perfect,
但这都快把你搞疯了
but it's making you miserable.
不是 婚礼没有要把我搞疯
No, the wedding isn't making me miserable,
是日子
the calendar is.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表