看看我给大家带什么来了
Hey! Look what I got everybody.
报纸吗
Newspapers?
你是找到回90年代的传送门了吗
Did you find a portal back to the 1990s?
不是 如果他有这能耐 早就回去阻止
No. If he had that, he'd be trying to prevent NSYNC
超级男孩的解散了
from breaking up.
拜托 我很庆幸他们解散了
Oh, please. I'm glad they broke up.
不然成员贾斯丁就不会让"性感回归[作品]"了
Otherwise, Justin would never have brought sexy back.
有一种平板电脑没有的东西
One thing you can't get on an iPad,
墨水和纸张的味道
the smell of ink and paper.
又多了一个平板电脑更好的理由
One more reason iPads are better.
他们评论了我的天文台节目
They reviewed my planetarium show.
就在艺术与休闲版的第三页
Yeah. It's on page three of the Arts and Leisure section.
看 居然还有刊登知名讽刺漫画《远端》
Oh, look, they still have Far Side.
这个笑话我没懂
Oh, I don't get that one.
他应该是要拉而不是推
Oh, he's pushing when he should be pulling.
那我觉得他不应该去上那家天才学校
I don't think he belongs in that gifted school, then.
-你在干嘛 -折纸船
- What are you doing? - Making a boat.
我小时候我爸教我折的
When I was a kid, my dad showed me how.
天啊 为了逃避阅读 你真是花样百出
Boy, you'll do anything to avoid reading.
各位 是在"周末可做的活动"栏位里
Guys, it's under "Things to do this weekend."
我找不到啊 写了什么
I can't find it. What does it say?
说值得周末去看一下
That it's a thing to do this weekend.
很棒啊 拉杰 恭喜你啊
That's great, Raj. Congratulations.
趁着在互相显摆
You know, while we're bragging,
《假体医学期刊》
The Journal of Prosthetic Medicine
报道了我跟霍华德一起合作的项目呢
just wrote up the project that Howard and I are working on.
你没跟我说过啊
Well, you didn't tell me that.
才刚出啦 就一小段而已
Oh, it just came out. It's just a little blurb.
恭喜你啊
Oh, well, good for you.
我跟伯特也开始了从陨石中
You know, Bert and I have started isolating zircons
孤立出皓石来进行暗物质的研究
from meteorites for our dark matter search.
很棒啊
Oh. Well, how nice.
大家最近的工作都好棒棒啊
Everyone's doing impressive work.
那你最近都在做些什么研究呢
What have you been working on these days?
哎哟喂 这一枪是从哪打来的
Whoa, whoa. Where'd that come from?
什么枪是哪里打来
Where did what come from?
我尽量地支持大家
I try to be supportive,
你却直接对我严刑逼供
and you break out the hot lights and the rubber hose.
我只是问了你最近在研究什么
I just asked what you've been working on.
要命了 别问了好吗
Oh, my God, let it go.
你看这人
Do you believe this guy?
我成功啦
I did it!
看到没 是一艘船
See? It's a... it's a boat.
还是一顶帽子呢
It's also a hat.
来吧 你想怎么来
Okay, how do you want to play this?
是假装你没有任何烦心事
Do you want to pretend like nothing's bothering you
然后之后突然爆发 还是你干脆一点
and blow up later, or do you just want to be
现在就开始发疯
a maniac right now?
我没有烦心事啊
Nothing is bothering me.
行 那就这么着
Fine. Be that way.
但如果你想聊 我就在旁边洗鼻子
If you want to talk, I'll be flushing my sinuses.
等等
Wait.
我有件事想坦白
I have a confession.
当我怒斥莱纳德时
When I berated Leonard,
其实那是我巧妙地掩盖
it was a clever ruse to conceal the fact
我最近屁事儿都没干的烟幕弹
that I'm not working on anything.
我觉得我的话能代表大家的心声
Well, I think I speak for everyone
那就是"真的假的"
when I say, "No!"
其实我最近没有任何感兴趣的项目
The truth is I have nothing of interest to pursue.
或许现在是个很棒的机会
Well, maybe this is the perfect opportunity
来沉淀自己 重新找到方向
to take some time for yourself and refocus.
我相信你一定能找到你感兴趣的研究方向
I'm sure you'll find something you're excited about.
谢谢你 艾米
Thank you, Amy.
没有你我真不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without you.
我能待在这里吗 谢尔顿把我踢出来了
Hey, can I stay here? Sheldon kicked me out.
没事吧
Well, is everything okay?
没事啦 他只是想独处做些工作
Yeah. He just wants some alone time to work.
那好 当自己家吧
Fine. Make yourself at home.
对啊 我们正打算看点电视节目
Yeah. We were just about to watch a little TV.
欢迎你跟我们一起看啊
You're welcome to join us.
谢谢 我马上过来看
Thanks. I'll be right with you.
等我先洗一下鼻子就行
I just have to, uh, do my neti pot.
你们打算看什么呢
So what are you guys gonna watch?
好了
Okay.
你觉得我们开场应该用哪首歌♥
Hey, uh, what do you think we should open our show with?
"雷神索尔与博士琼斯"
Uh, "Thor and Doctor Jones"
还是"更太空物理[亲密]点吧"
or "Let's Get Astrophysical"?
不知道了 我觉得开场应该用
I don't know. I think we should start with something
会让他们站起来的热血歌♥曲
that gets them up on their feet.
或许"马不停蹄夏洛克"吧
Maybe "Sherlock Around the Clock."
不错 有道理 来试试
Great, yeah. Uh, let's give it a try.
哈雷在午睡 小声点
Halley's napping! Keep it down!
好 对不起
Oh. Right. Sorry.
没事 我们摇滚不靠大声
It's cool. We don't need volume to rock.
不用把屋顶嗨到掀飞
Instead of blowing the roof off this place,
我们就温柔地举起屋顶
we can gently lift it off
再轻轻将它放到后院
and set it quietly down in the backyard.
好
Okay.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
♪ 福尔摩斯对华生说话 ♪
♪ Holmes said to Watson ♪
♪ 在他们贝克街 ♪
♪ On Baker Street ♪
♪ 出发吧 医生 ♪
♪ Come on, Doctor ♪
♪ 是时候该出发了 ♪
♪ Time to move them feet ♪
跟我们一起唱
Sing it with us.
♪ 夏洛克 夏洛克 ♪
♪ Sherlock, Sherlock ♪
♪ 马不停蹄夏洛克 ♪
♪ Sherlock around the clock ♪
再唱大声点
We can't hear you.
♪ 夏洛克 夏洛克 ♪
♪ Sherlock, Sherlock ♪
♪ 马不停蹄夏洛克 ♪
♪ Sherlock around the clock ♪
干得漂亮啊
Nice going.
对不起 抱歉 我去哄她
Sorry. Sorry. I'll get her.
稍等
One sec.
你买♥♥尿布了 对吧
You bought diapers, right?
马上回来
Be right back.
摇滚万岁
Rock and roll!
好的 草稿纸 有了
Okay. Scratch paper, check.
白板 有了
Whiteboard, check.
综合零嘴 有了
Chex Mix, check.
正式开始
And here we go.
靠
Oh, dang it.
你好啊 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
你好啊 谢利 你绝对想不到
Hi there, Shelly. You will never believe
烧烤节上我遇见谁了
who I ran into at the barbecue festival.
我正忙着很重要的工作呢
I am right in the middle of some very important work.
我现在没空聊这些有的没的
I don't have time for this right now.
那你为什么接我电♥话♥
Then why did you answer the phone?
因为你教育我做人要有礼貌
Because you raised me to be polite.
不要再干扰我了
Now stop bothering me.
再次问好
Hello again.
你在烧烤节上遇到谁了
Who did you see at the barbecue festival?
沃特金斯先生
Mr. Watkins.
不是吧
Really?
你在我工作到一半的时候打电♥话♥干扰我
You called me and interrupted my work to tell me
就为了这个你本来就有可能遇到的人吗
that you ran into somebody you could plausibly run into?
对不起 妈 我真的得专心工作了
I'm sorry, Mother, I really need to focus here.
我下周再跟您联♥系♥
I will speak to you next week.
好 亲爱的 我们下周聊
Okay, sweetheart. I'll talk to you then.
沃特金斯先生不是搬去佛罗里达了吗
I thought Mr. Watkins moved to Florida.
是啊 他回来看他儿子
He did. He was back visiting his son.
要亲命了 还真是有趣
Oh, gosh darn it, that is interesting.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表