源自电影《回到未来》
from Back to the Future.
抱歉这么急着要
I'm sorry this is on such short notice.
我只是希望你发表的时候我能去陪你呢
Hey, I just wish I could be there when you present it.
没事的
That's okay.
你花时间陪麦克才是正经事
It's more important that you spend time with Michael.
谁是麦克
Who's Michael?
你儿子啊
Uh, your son?
什么 才不是
No, it's not.
我儿子还没取名呢
My son doesn't have a name yet.
好吧 那就是伯纳黛特的儿子
Okay, well, then, Bernadette's son.
我真是要气死
I can't believe her.
她明知道我不想要孩子取她爸爸的名字
She knows I don't want to name the baby after her dad.
-那你想取什么名字 -我不知道啊
- What did you want to name him? - I don't know.
我们本来想等到看他长什么样子再决定
We were gonna wait until we saw what he looked like.
皱巴巴的光头婴儿
Well, it's a baby.
她老爸也是满脸皱纹的光头佬
Her dad's a wrinkly bald man.
你就算等也杀不出条血路啊
That wasn't gonna break your way.
我靠
Ah, come on!
跟你接下来五到八周的人生问好
Welcome to the next five to eight weeks of your life.
谢尔顿 我说了我不想玩你的游戏
Sheldon, I said I didn't want to play your game.
那你就别把它想成是游戏
Well, then don't think of it as a game.
把它想成是在传授你有关
Think of it as a source of information
二战中一场较不为人熟悉的战役的知识
about one of the lesser known campaigns of World War II.
你说得对
You're right.
还真是"好"了许多
That's so much better.
是啊 我说的没错吧
I know, right?
首先 我们得先来摇骰子决定天气
Okay, first, we need to roll to determine the weather.
是沙漠 天气不应该就是炎热吗
It's a desert. Isn't it gonna be hot?
是的
Yes.
麦克 是吗 你觉得我们要把孩子取麦克吗
Michael? Really, you think we're naming him Michael?
之后再谈 霍华德
Not now, Howard.
我在游戏中呢
I'm in the middle of a game.
你想得美 我们离游戏中期还有几百小时呢
You wish. You are hundreds of hours away from the middle.
我真没想到你居然想强取我们儿子的名字
I can't believe you're trying to hijack our son's name.
妮妮
Bernie?
我最快只能走这么快 冷静
This is as fast as I move! Calm down!
你就打算直接就取麦克吗
So you're just gonna name him Michael?
你打算什么时候告诉我
Were you even gonna tell me?
我跟你说过了
I told you.
什么时候
When?
好啦 我是跟艾米说过
Oh, right. That was Amy.
取麦克哪里不好了 是我爸的名字
What's wrong with Michael? It's my dad's name.
我不想我们孩子以你♥爸♥爸为名
I don't want to name our son after your father.
我本来不想说 但我爸要去世了
I didn't want to say this, but he's dying.
真的吗
He is?
总有一天啊 你看看他的饮食习惯
Eventually. I mean, you see the way the man eats.
所以是荷尔蒙作祟
Okay, is this the hormones,
还是你其实一直都是神经病
or have you always been a lunatic?
我也说不准了
I don't even know anymore.
妮妮 这是我们孩子的名字
Bernie, this is our kid's name.
我们应该双方都同意吧
I think we should both agree.
是啦 我们一起造的孩子
You're right. We both made this baby.
谢谢理解
Thank you.
而我怀着他 为他卧床休养四个月
And I carried it, had to stay in bed for four months,
牺牲我的身体与工作
sacrificed my body and my job,
而且他很快就要从我下面破"门"而出
and soon it's gonna burst its way out of me
就像广♥告♥里破墙的小人一样
like the Kool-Aid Man.
对啊 苦劳一人一半
Exactly. Fifty-fifty.
我好像害伯纳黛特有麻烦了
I think I got Bernadette in trouble.
或许我们该走了
Maybe we should go.
我不能走
I-I can't.
我跟她在玩《北美战役》呢
She and I are playing Campaign for North Africa.
她都不想玩这游戏
She doesn't want to play that. Hmm?
当年埃及人也不想 但名将隆美尔还是入侵了啊
Neither did the Egyptians, but that didn't stop Rommel.
我带中餐[中国人]来了
Hey! I brought Chinese.
而我带印度人来了
And I brought Indian.
你们来干嘛呀
What are you guys doing here?
谢尔顿发短♥信♥来说
Sheldon texted and said
博纳黛特叫我们一起过来
Bernadette wanted us all to come over.
这游戏最适合5到10个玩家一起玩
The game's best with five to ten players.
如果不叫麦克 那你想取什么名字
Okay, if it's not Michael, then what do you want to name him?
哈里 就像波特或者胡迪尼[魔术大♥师♥]的名字
Harry, like Potter or Houdini.
我以前有个男朋友就叫哈里 你不介意吧
It doesn't bother you that I have an old boyfriend named Harry?
好吧
Okay.
艾尔或者马克斯如何...
How 'bout Al or Max or...
泰德或者凯文
Ted or Kevin?
都在此列
Same answer.
博纳黛特 该你了
Hey, Bernadette, it's your turn.
佩妮的空军
Penny's air force
正在扫荡你位于托布鲁克的供应线
is strafing your supply line in Tobruk.
我们正忙着呢
We're kind of busy.
好吧 不过你也太没礼貌了
Oh. 'Kay. But you're being pretty rude.
大伙特地过来陪你一起玩桌游
Everyone did come over to play this game with you.
我一直觉得克里斯提安[天主教♥徒♥]不错
You know, I always thought Christian was a nice name.
我不知道
I don't know.
一听就有没割包皮过的非犹太风
Sounds a little too uncircumcised.
博纳黛特 该你了
Bernadette, it's your turn.
叫格雷格如何
What about Greg?
算了 我帮你掷骰子
All right, I'll just roll for you.
哇 这个不错
Ooh! That is a good one!
你部队的士气评分真是旺旺旺
Your troops' morale rating is pretty high.
莱纳德 作为守军
Now, Leonard, as the defender,
我们需要从伯纳黛特的士气评分中
we need to subtract your morale rating
减去你的士气评分
from Bernadette's to get a final
以获得本次袭击的最终士气评分
adjusted morale rating for the assault.
然后我再检查一下袭击的微分塔式
And I will just check the assault differential column.
哈哈 谁说战争即是地狱来着
Ooh! Who said war was hell?
我说的是个修辞问句
Yeah, that's a rhetorical question.
这句话是谢尔曼说的
Sherman said it.
叫谢尔曼如何
What about Sherman?
谢尔曼·沃罗威茨
Like, Sherman Wolowitz.
这孩子以后会带他妈去参加毕业舞会
Yeah, that's a kid who's gonna take his mother to prom.
霍华德 你不就带你妈去了吗
Hey, Howard, you did that, right?
不是我带她去 她是来当监护人
I didn't take her. She chaperoned.
我们只跳了一支慢舞
We slow-danced once.
叫保罗如何
What about Paul?
帕罗 帕罗·沃洛维茨
Paul. Paul Wolowitz.
我喜欢这个名字
I like it.
就像库萨"帕"里
Ooh, like "Koothra-paul-I."
你把这名字毁了
Okay, you ruined it.
现在我们进入战术运输阶段
All right, that moves us on to the tactical shipping phase.
佩妮 你是我们的后勤指挥官
Penny, I believe, as logistics commander, that's you.
好的 我投降
Okay. I surrender.
想得美 佩妮
Nice try, Penny.
但是想让谢尔顿·库珀终止游戏
It takes more than everybody not enjoying it
光靠所有人的厌恶是不够的
to stop a game with Sheldon Cooper.
谢尔顿 我们正在讨论很重要的事
Sheldon, we're talking about something important here.
好吧
Fine.
如果你们选好了宝宝的名字 我们可以继续玩吗
If you pick a baby name, can we get back to playing?
好呀
Sure.
很好 开始吧
All right, here we go.
罗纳塔娜塔
Ranatanata.
你不能给他取名罗纳塔娜塔
You can't name him Ranatanata.
对哦 这是男孩 这名字不合适
Oh, right, it's a boy. That'd be ridiculous.
那就叫奥兹曼迪亚斯
What about Ozymandias?
你是胡乱编的还是中风发作了呀
Are you making these up or having a stroke?
奥兹曼迪亚斯来自于珀西·比希·雪莱的诗
Ozymandias is from a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley.
有了 比希·沃罗威茨
Oh, oh! Bysshe Wolowitz.
解决了 继续游戏吧
Solved. Back to the game.
呀呀 沙尘暴
Heyo! Sandstorm!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表