《生活大爆♥炸♥》前情提要
Previously on The Big Bang Theory.
我们担心你
We were worried about you.
别这么夸张
Don't be melodramatic.
我只是准备登上火车 永远离开
I'm just getting on a train and leaving forever.
生活中有几件事不如你意
So a few things don't go your way
你就决定
and your best decision
像个流浪汉般坐火车远走高飞吗
is to ride the rails like a hobo?
莱纳德 我不知所措
Leonard, I am overwhelmed.
一切都在改变
Everything is changing,
多到让人无法接受
and it's simply too much.
我需要离开 好好想想
I need to get away and think.
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
什么事
Yes?
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
这不废话吗
Of course you are.
慢走不送
You just made that easier.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
有没有可能
Is it at all possible
你现在打的是毛线裤呢
that you're knitting a pair of pants?
别走 你感到害怕是可以理解的
Oh, well, no, you're understandably terrified.
但请给我个机会解释
But, you know, allow me to explain.
45天前 我开启了一段
45 days ago, um, I embarked on
心灵疗伤铁路之旅
a railroad journey of healing
因为当时我的大学
because my university
逼我研究弦理论
was making me do string theory,
而我最喜爱的漫画店发生了火灾
and my favorite comic book store burned down,
我的室友还订婚了
and when my roommate got engaged,
而我女朋友想搬进来跟我同居
my girlfriend wanted to move in with me,
而那明显是幌子 她的目的...
which was no doubt a ploy just to see my--
抱歉失礼了 是染指我小裤裤里的东西
well, excuse my language, but my bathing suit parts.
先生 能借用一下电♥话♥吗
Uh, sir, may I use your phone?
-恐怕不能 -好吧
- I don't think so. - Yeah, well,
我知道我现在是半裸的
I understand that I'm half naked,
但是我有个合理的解释
but there is a reasonable explanation.
我在火车卧铺上睡觉时
While I slept in my sleeper car,
东西全被偷走了
all my possessions were stolen.
通常来说 我都会穿睡裤
Now, typically, I wear pajamas,
但最近我习惯了流浪汉的生活方式
but I recently adopted a hobo lifestyle
而睡裤是普通人穿来睡觉的
and pajamas are the sleep-pants of the Man.
我告诉你 圣雄甘地也没穿裤子
I'll have you know, Mahatma Gandhi wore no pants
全印度还不是团结起来支持他
and a nation rallied behind him!
老兄
My good man...
在你走之前
Now, before you walk away...
我想说我可能看起来像疯子
I know that I may appear deranged,
但其实我是一个世界闻名的物理学家
but I am, in fact, a world-renowned physicist.
不信你问我玻色子跟费米子的差异
Ask me the difference between a boson and a fermion.
来啊 你问吧
Go ahead, ask!
玻色子自旋为整数
Bosons have integer spin,
费米子自旋为半整数
fermions have half-integer spin!
我的腿好冷
My legs are getting cold!
为什么没人帮帮我呢
Why won't anybody help me?
早安
Morning.
想跟我一起做瑜伽吗
Hi. Want to do yoga with me?
让我先喝杯咖啡
Um, let me just have some coffee first,
我才有力气告诉你
and then I'll have the strength to tell you
我超级不想做瑜伽
how much I won't be doing that.
你好
Hello?
莱纳德 是我
Hello, Leonard.
兄弟 很高兴又听到你的声音
Hey, buddy. Good to hear your voice.
我在亚利桑那州的金曼
Uh, I'm in Kingman, Arizona,
我要你来接我一趟
and, uh, I need you to come pick me up.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
可是我得跟佩妮一起做瑜伽
I'm just about to do yoga with Penny.
莱纳德 我在警局里
Leonard, I'm at the police station.
我被人洗劫一空
I was robbed.
他们拿走了我手♥机♥
Th-They took my phone,
我的皮包 我的iPad 全被偷了
my wallet, my iPad, everything.
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God, are you okay?
当然有事
No, I'm not okay.
我穿着借来的裤子
I-I'm wearing borrowed pants,
身上也没证件
I-I don't have I.D.,
而这里其中一个警♥察♥
and one of the officers here
一直叫我小鸡脚
won't stop calling me Chicken Legs.
好吧
Okay.
我来接你
Uh, I'll-I'll come get you.
地址呢
What's the address?
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
他的东西全被偷了
He got all of his stuff stolen.
好的
Okay...
快来
Hurry.
谢尔顿 撑住
Sheldon, hang tight.
你还需要我带什么东西给你吗
Hey, do you want me to bring anything?
拜托你了
Oh, yes, please.
带条裤子
A pair of pants.
我的牙刷
And my toothbrush.
我的信
Yeah, and my mail.
还有帮我想怎么回敬人家笑我小鸡脚
And a really good comeback for chicken legs,
因为我回他"你才是小鸡腿 你们全家都是小鸡腿"
because "I know you are, but what am I?"
他只无语的藐视我
was met with stony silence.
我会尽快过来
I'll be there as soon as I can.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
人是没事 就是有点吓着了吧
Yeah, he's fine, he's just a little rattled.
有兴趣陪我一起开车去亚利桑那吗
Oh... Feel like driving to Arizona with me?
不行 我得去面试呢
I can't, I have that job interview.
对哦 而且
Oh, right. Besides,
我也不想听六个小时的"你的发型变了
I don't need six hours of "Your hair is different.
你为什么换发型了
Why did you change your hair?
我要憋住呼吸到你头发长出来为止"
I'm holding my breath until your hair grows back."
好吧 行
All right, fine.
你能想到我不应该
Hey, can you think of a reason
-邀请艾米跟我一起来的理由吗 -没有
- I shouldn't invite Amy to come with me? - Nope.
靠 你想都没帮忙想
Come on, you didn't even try.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for the lift.
你的车怎么了
What's wrong with your car?
我把车送去弄掉防晒膜了
I'm having my windows untinted.
为什么
Why?
现在有个辣妹女友
Got a hot girlfriend now.
得秀给嫉妒的屌♥丝们看看啊
I want the haters to know.
你在瞎说什么啊
What are you talking about?
才没人会鸟你咧
No one's paying attention to you.
嫉妒水的滋味可好 兄弟
How's that Hater-ade taste, bro?
这不是上班的路啊
Hey, this isn't the way to work.
我想经过我妈家 看看她好不好
I just want to pop in and make sure Ma's okay.
斯图尔特不是在照顾她吗
I thought Stuart was looking after her.
本来是 我妈石膏拆了后 他就搬了
He was, but now that her cast is off, he moved out.
老实说 我挺高兴的
And honestly, I'm kind of glad.
他们俩后来有点怪怪的
It was getting a little weird.
怎么怪
How so?
我不会说 他们...
I don't know, they're...
很亲密
chummy.
像我们这样吗
Like us?
不 跟我们不一样
No, not like us.
是恶心的那种亲密
Creepy chummy,
就像你和你的狗
like you and your dog.
你妈妈亲自用嘴给他喂食吗
She feeds him out of her own mouth?
我是说 他叫我妈黛比
I mean, he calls her Debbie,
我妈叫他图仔
she calls him Stewie
他们整天两个人黏一起傻笑
and they're all giggly around each other.
相信我 任何食物只要一到我妈嘴里
And believe me, when food goes in that mouth,
就只进不出了
it does not come out.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表