好的 好选择
All right. Good call.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
炸裂
Boom!
好厉害啊
Wow. That was impressive. Yeah.
这并不难 只要你热爱自己的产品
Well, it's easy when you love your product
以及讨厌托尼·罗莫
and hate Tony Romo.
是啊 那家伙真是...
Yeah, that guy's the...
其实我不知道他是谁
Actually, I don't, I don't know who that guy is.
如果你是来当谢尔顿婚礼的说客 省省吧
If you are here about Sheldon's wedding, don't bother.
别这样 我知道你俩有些[意见]不同
Come on. I-I know you two have your differences.
你是指基本上在所有方面都不同吗
You mean pretty much everything about us?
也不是所有方面啦
Well, not everything.
你们都很高 你们的姓氏都一样
You're both tall, you have the same last name.
也许我一开始不应该说得好像能列出很多条
Maybe I shouldn't have started this like it was a list.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what you are talking about.
你看 这语气像极了谢尔顿
Ooh, there-- that-that was very Sheldon.
我很肯定他不是好相处的弟弟
Look, I-I'm sure he was not the easiest brother to have,
但他也不好过
but it wasn't easy for him either,
因为你经常欺负他
with you picking on him all the time.
欺负他 他是这么说的吗
Picking on him? Is that what he told you?
比如那一次
Well, what about the time
你扔掉他的万圣节服饰呢
you threw away his Halloween costume?
但那是因为他想打扮成女科学家啊
Well, yeah, 'cause he was gonna dress as some girl scientist.
居里夫人吗
Madame Curie?
我不知道她还是个鸨母[夫人]啊
Oh, I didn't know she was a madam.
拜托 他穿那个裙子肯定会被人揍
Come on. He was still gonna get beat up for wearing that dress.
你不是还在他要看
Well, didn't you sit on his head
《星际迷航》的时候坐他头上了吗
while he tried to watch Star Trek?
对啊 可是那样超好笑
Well, yeah, but that was hilarious.
的确是还挺好笑的
That is pretty hilarious, yeah.
拜托 以前上学时我总罩着他
Look, I mean, I always looked out for him at school.
我开车载他到处去
I drove him everywhere.
他失礼时我替他跟人赔不是
I apologized to people when he was rude.
这些我也全做了
Yeah. I've done all that.
我还帮他挑掉爱尔兰小精灵麦片里
I've also removed all the red balloons from his Lucky Charms
他觉得不够"爱尔兰"的红色气球状麦片
because they weren't "Irish enough."
那你应该懂我说的意思啊
All right. So you know what I'm talking about.
那他可曾谢过你
And has he ever thanked you?
没用太多言语...
Not in so many words,
或任何言语说过
or any words.
那让他表达感激一下是会死吗
Would it kill him to actually say it?
不 的确不会死
No. No, it wouldn't kill him.
莱纳德
Leonard,
你知道我是怎么拿到钱
you know how I got the money
来开我第一家店的吗
to open up my first store?
是我拼了老命弄来的
I busted my ass for it,
因为我家多余的钱全都要给谢尔顿
'cause all the extra money that we had had to go to Sheldon
好供他上大学和去德国读书
so he could go to college and he could go study in Germany.
你知道他从没对我说过什么吗
And do you know what he's never said to me?
非常感谢
Danke schon?
这是"谢谢"的德语
It's, uh, "thank you" in German.
需要我也坐到你脑袋上吗
Do you need me to sit on your head?
不用了
Nope.
在我牺牲了那么多之后
After all my sacrifices,
你猜我妈最以哪个孩子为荣
guess which kid my mom is the most proud of.
不知道这话能不能安慰到你
If it makes you feel any better,
但我妈最引以为荣的也是谢尔顿 所以...
my mom's most proud of Sheldon, too, so...
莱纳德
Leonard,
要来瓶啤酒吗
you want a beer?
我愿意来瓶啤酒
Yeah, I would love a beer.
给
There you go.
-谢谢 你能帮忙我打开吗 -这是拧开的那种
- Thanks. Can you open it for me? - No, it's a twist-off.
我知道
I know.
看
Hey!
我把所有珠珠都弄到另一边了
I got all the beads to the other side.
佩妮 这又不是什么谜题
It's not a puzzle, Penny.
你确定你要碰那些东西吗
Do you really want to be touching that?
你知道有多少生病的孩子摸...
Do you know how many sick kids...?
算了没事 你尽量玩
You know, never mind. Knock yourself out.
伯纳黛特说他们在检查孩子了
Bernadette says they're checking the kids now.
其实我们不用全部都来的吧
You know, maybe we didn't all need to come.
他们孩子得了哪种红眼病 我就得了哪种
Hey, whatever kind of pink eye their kids have, I have,
我需要知道情况
and I need to know.
如果是病毒性的 那我惨了
And if it's viral, I'm screwed.
不一定 我知道这不算传统婚礼服饰
Maybe not. You know, I know it's not traditional wedding attire,
但焊工面罩你觉得如何
but how about a welder's mask?
如果你认识焊工
If you know a welder,
那面罩可以算你"借来的东西"
that could be your "something borrowed."
分别是新的 旧的 借的 蓝的
好消息 是不严重的细菌性
Great news! It's bacterial!
-太好了 -棒
- Yeah! - Yeah. Yes!
-赞啦 -耶
- Yeah. - Yes.
你们在干嘛 快去洗手
What are you doing?! Wash your hands!
你不必了
Oh. Not you.
你好 客房♥服务吗
Hello. Room service?
我打来是想说一下你们的总汇三明治
I'm calling about the club sandwich on your menu.
不 我没有要点
No, I-I don't want one.
我只是想纠正你们的错字
I just want you to spell it correctly.
除非你们的"总会"是指总会写错字
Unless the "Club" is the Poor Typing Club.
好
Okay.
现在来说你们的15%小"废"
Now let's discuss this 15% "gratooty"?
对... 你这样也太没礼貌了
Yeah-- well, that was rude.
某人要得不到小"废"了
Someone just lost their gratooty.
谢尔顿 你得跟你哥哥道歉
Sheldon, you need to apologize to your brother.
抱歉[你说什么]
I'm sorry?
是的 就是这样 但面向那里语气好点
Yes. Like that, but nicer, and that way.
我没有什么好对他道歉的
I have nothing to apologize for.
我就跟你说这是烂主意
I told you this was a bad idea.
有些轮胎是补不了的
Sometimes you can't patch a tire.
你只能买♥♥新的换
You just got to buy a new one.
其实永远都是这样
Actually, that's always the case.
永远别补 汰旧换新
Never patch, buy new.
虽然我挺欣赏你的民间轮胎箴言
While I appreciate your folksy tire wisdom,
但我并不欣赏你让妈遭受的事
I don't appreciate what you're putting Mom through.
妈遭受什么你知道个鬼啊
What would you know about what Mom's been through?
你一直都不在家
You were never home.
这样挺好的
Yeah, this is good.
把不满都说出来
Get it all out.
-不是时候 -闭嘴
- Not now! - Shut up!
爸去世后你就去上了大学
You went away to college after Dad died.
你觉得是谁负责照顾了家里
Who do you think took care of everything?
妈妈啊 妈总是照顾好了一切
Mom did. Mom always took care of everything.
妈妈当时魂不守舍 米希是个中二少女
Mom was a mess, Missy was a dumb teenager.
只能我来一肩挑起照顾她们的责任
I had to look after both of 'em.
我整天都有跟妈打电♥话♥啊
I talked to Mom all the time.
她如果不开心会告诉我的吧
If she was upset, she would have told me.
她是在保护你 你个白♥痴♥
She was protecting you, you idiot,
你生活中我们所有人都这样
just like everyone always does.
如果情况那么糟糕
If things were bad,
那你为什么不告诉我
then why didn't you tell me?
因为我也在保护你啊
Because I was protecting you, too.
谢尔顿 你是我的弟弟
You're my baby brother, Sheldon.
我知道你从小就过得辛苦
I know life has been hard for you,
但这并不代表我们其他人就一帆风顺啊
but that don't mean it's been easy for the rest of us.
我好像是没有想过其他人的感受
I suppose I didn't think about how it was for everyone else.
算了 没事
No, that's all right.
我知道你没想过
I know you didn't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我的大哥能出席我婚礼
And it would mean a lot to me
那将对我意义非常重大
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表