开始认真了吗
Is it getting serious?
开始古怪了倒是真的
Well, it's certainly getting fucking weird.
她给我买♥♥东西
She buys me shit.
-高档货吗 -是
- Nice shit? - Yeah.
那你可得抓牢
Sounds like a keeper.
是我 利普
It was me, Lip.
不是弗兰克
Not Frank.
不是莫妮卡
Not Monica.
不是基因 不是环境
Not nature. Not nurture.
是我自己的错
It was all me.
我23岁了
I'm 23.
跟父母有多糟糕已经没有关系了
It can't be about how much they screwed us up anymore.
像是互助会听到的自白
It sounds kind of like AA.
是啊
Yeah.
你已经被那些互助会洗♥脑♥了吗
You been drinking the big book kool-aid?
有一点 假释条例规定一定要出席
A bit. Attendance is a condition of my parole.
你不是完人 菲奥娜
You're not perfect, Fiona.
我们都不是
None of us are.
挺好 乔治 谢谢啦
Looks good, George. Thanks.
恰奇 拿着水管
Hey, Chuckie, grab the hose.
把水接上 好吗
Hook up our water, okay?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
安营扎寨
Homesteading.
你要在我院子里安营扎寨
You're camping in my yard?
不是你的院子
Not your yard.
是你院子旁边的空地
The vacant lot next to your yard.
跟市政局投诉去呀
Complain to the city planning department.
夏天的时候 他们应该就会
They should get around to sending somebody
派人来调查了
to investigate by summer.
你见到弗兰克了吗
Have you seen Frank?
他不在这吗
He's not here?
不在 我问了黛比 她也没见到他
No. And I talked to Debbie, and she hasn't seen him either.
我做了炖肉 给弗兰克的
I made a pot roast for Frank.
浪费了好像太可惜
And it seems like a shame to have it go to waste,
你们饿吗
if you guys are hungry.
我们饿 谢谢
We could eat, thanks.
好吧
Okay.
小恰 有炖肉吃
Chuckie, pot roast!
这里行吗
Is this good?
把酒给我
Give me the bottle.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Absolutely.
你就这点本事吗
That all you got?
没招了吗
That's it?
我还在这 你这混♥蛋♥
I'm still here, you fucker!
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher!
老子还活着
I'm alive!
你看见老子了吗
You see me?
看见老子站在这了吗
You see me standing here?
你输了 混♥蛋♥
You lost, asshole!
老子活着 臭不要脸的
I'm alive, motherfucker!
我 弗兰克·加拉格
Me, Frank Gallagher!
活着
Alive.
活着
Alive.
喝一小口死不了
Little nip won't hurt you.
你要进去吗
Are you gonna go in?
是这栋楼没错吧
Is this the right house?
杰克
Jack?
你要不要进去
Are you gonna go inside?
不 今晚不进去了
No. Not tonight.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表