Oh, god.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 很好
Yeah. Hmm. Fine.
我们还可以一起玩
You know, we can still do stuff together.
是的 很好
Yeah. Great. Cool.
-看个电影 -很好 不错
- You know, go to movies... - Perfect. Sounds fun.
就像朋友一样出去玩
Hang out, like friends do.
回头再说
Talk to you later.
好的 再说吧
Yeah. I'll talk to you later.
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye--
不要摔了他的腿 恰奇 好的
Don't bang his leg, Chuckie. Okay
一 二 三
One, two, three!
好难闻
It smells.
让一下
Excuse me!
黛比 利普把我们赶出来了
Debbie, Lip kicked us out.
-对不起 -没关系 爸爸
- I'm sorry. - It's okay, dad.
-对不起 -我们加把劲 小恰
- I'm sorry. - Okay, let's power through, Chuckles.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
我♥操♥了个
Holy fuck!
好冷
It's so cold.
你不冷吗
Aren't you cold?
不冷
No.
你的车呢
Where's your car?
我打车来的
I took a cab.
我来给你暖暖
I've gotta keep you warm.
你家里有药丸子吗
Got any party favors at your place?
你要什么有什么
Anything you want.
不到三分钟车就来了
Car will be here in under three minutes.
来之前 咱们做点什么呢
What should we do till then?
你这个死基佬怎么不去勾引像你一样的老头呢
Why don't you molest someone your own age, you Geritol fuck?
我靠
Ow! Fuck!
你这个禽兽
You're an animal.
又不是我对一个未成年的男孩
I'm not the one groping and licking
摸摸舔舔 对吧
on underage boys, am I?
-我们只是玩玩 -闭上臭嘴
- We're just having fun. - Shut the fuck up.
在柯蒂斯叫警♥察♥抓你之前 给他点封口费
Give Curtis some money before he calls the cops on you.
好好 给你 拿着
Okay. Okay. Here, take, here.
很好 谢谢
Good, good. Thank you.
给老子滚走
Get the fuck out of here.
快滚
Get out of here!
学学怎么像个爷们儿一样跑步
And learn how to run like a dude!
老天 伊恩
Jesus Christ, Ian.
你叫的车吗
You called for an Uber?
没错 我叫的车
Yeah, I called for an Uber.
好了 干得漂亮 各位
Okay. Good job, fellas.
就快到了
Almost there.
轻点 恰奇
Easy does it, Chuckie.
把他放进椅子里
Let's get him in the chair.
好了
Okay.
大功告成
There we go.
家 温馨的家呀
Home sweet home.
等等
Okay--wait, wait!
老天
God.
我们得把你弄出去
We gotta get you out of here.
好样的 恰奇
Good boy, Chuckie.
没想到你有这一手 小子
I didn't know you had it in you, boy.
希拉会不会生我的气
Is Sheila gonna be mad at me?
她出城了
She's out of town.
现在让我给你洗个澡吧 老爸
Now, dad, let's get you washed up, huh?
操
Fuck it.
最后一个问题 利亚姆
All right, last question, Liam.
你是否曾与无生命的物体成为朋友
Have you made friends with an inanimate object?
比如一盏台灯或者一张椅子
Like a lamp or chair?
完成了
All right.
我在提交你的答案
I'm submitting your answers.
看看你得了多少分
Let's see what your score is.
好消息
Good news.
恭喜
你只有13%弱智
你不是弱智
You're not retarded.
轮到你了
Now you.
好 我也来测测
All right. Now let's see.
是 不是
Yes. No.
是 不是 不是 是
Yes. No. No. Yes.
不是 是
No. Yes.
做完了
All right.
抱歉
你有82%是弱智
你这弱智电脑
This stupid fucking computer.
我的小兄弟都比这枪大三倍
My dick is like three times bigger than this gun.
你把子弹取出来了对吧
You took the bullets out, right?
取了 亲爱的 最听你话了
Yes, honey. Heard you loud and clear.
我靠
Oh, shit.
你看这被吸收的胎儿
Look at this fetus being reabsorbed.
胚胎吸收
小维 别再看那些鬼东西了
V, would you stop looking at that shit?
你会把自己吓出病来的
You're gonna freak yourself out.
忍♥不住
Oh. I can't help it.
子♥宫♥里的三胞胎没能保住
I couldn't protect my triplet in utero.
你最好确保
You better be damn well sure
我能在现实生活中保护好的的双胞胎
I'm gonna protect my twins in the real world.
我靠 宝贝 你点燃了我的欲♥火♥呢
Damn, baby. You're starting to turn me on.
什么
What?
通便了吗
No constipation?
腹胀口腔溃疡都没了吗
Or bloating or mucous?
它们哪里都没去
Oh, no, I still got them.
但我开始了解那些欲求不满的
But I'm starting to see what all those horny,
怀孕女性是什么感觉了
pregnant women were talking about.
过来
Come here.
终于
Oh. Yes, finally.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
跨进去
There we go.
好了
Okay.
真舒服
Feels good.
-很温暖 -认真洗洗
- Warm. - Scrub up.
没关系 有我呢 有我呢
It's okay. I got you, I got you.
有我呢 有我呢
I got you. I got you.
-差点跌倒了 -没关系
- Almost fell. - It's okay.
扶着浴缸边上
Hold on to the side there, okay?
撑着点
Okay? Just hang on.
等一会儿
Hang on a second.
我马上来
I'll be right there.
现在
Now...
让点地方给萨咪
Make room for Sammi.
抓着我 我扶着你
Grab on. I got you.
不不不 不要
No, no. No, no, no.
我不会咬你 好吗
I'm not gonna bite. Okay?
来吧
Come on.
转过来 扶着我
Here. Come to me.
来 爸爸 过来
Come on, dad. Come over here.
这就对了 这就对了
There you go. There you go.
这就对了
There you go.
没那么糟 不是吗
That's not so bad, is it?
把你洗得干干净净
Get you all cleaned up. Okay.
维达尔女士 杰夫瑞斯先生
Ms. Vidal, Mr. Jeffreys,
据我了解 你们已经达成协议
I understand you've come up with a deal.
-是的 法官大人 我们已经... -除了一点
- Yes, your honor, we ha... - Except for one point.
我们愿意遵从您的裁决
We'd like to defer to you on this count.
你们商量的结果是什么
What have you worked out so far?
法官大人 如果加拉格女士愿意
Your honor, in exchange for a guilty plea
承认犯下危害儿童罪以及藏♥毒♥罪
of child endangerment and possession,
检察院愿意让加拉格女士
the state is willing to offer Ms. Gallagher
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表