You think they'll pay me for last week, or just stiff me?
还有医疗保险
oh, health insurance.
我们得在他们取消前赶去牙医那里
I mean, we have to get to the dentist before they cancel it.
我就说吧
Told you.
早啊
Morning.
我了个去 你什么时候回来的
Holy shit! When did you get home?
昨晚
Last night.
-见到你真开心 -我也是
- So good to see you. - Yeah, you too.
除非你是被学校开除的
Unless you failed out of school.
你怎么回来了
Why are you here?
你生日啊
It's your birthday.
我生日
My birthday.
她本来不打算跟我们一起庆祝的
She wasn't planning on celebrating with us,
但现在我们可以在这里开派对了
but now we can have our party here.
小凯会拿便宜酒来的
Kev will bring cheap booze.
非常便宜那种
Like, really cheap.
我可以从超♥市♥买♥♥个蛋糕
I can pick up a cake from the supermarket.
-我知道你很难受 -谢谢 小黛
- I know this is hard. - Thanks, Debs.
这不是我们的午餐吧
Hope those aren't for us.
恐怕以后要继续吃袋装的了
Back to bag lunches, I'm afraid.
芝士腊肠
Bologna and cheese.
你怎么能突然开始给午餐费 又突然断了
You can't just start giving us lunch money and then cut us off.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
要是麦克想炒了你 就让他拿出老板的样子
If Mike wants to fire you, make him act like your boss
把这段话写在人事部表格里
and write that shit on a human resource form.
"我辞退这名员工 是因为本来她是跟我打炮的
"I terminated this employee because I was screwing her,
但现在她却跟我兄弟打炮去了"
and then she started screwing my brother."
-什么 -真的吗
- You what? - Really?
我错了 不过说真的
My bad. But seriously,
上述行为完全就是性骚扰啊
this shit is the definition of sexual harassment.
那你是要我若无其事地走进公♥司♥
So I'm just gonna go into the office like nothing happened,
承受所有人鄙视的目光吗
with everyone staring at me and hatin' me?
你到底想不想要工资
Do you need the paycheck or not?
按♥摩♥床在哪里
Where are the massage tables?
你知道买♥♥那玩意儿得多少钱吗
Hey, you know how much those things cost?
看这些 救世军二手店买♥♥的 十块一张
Look at this, Salvation Army, 10 bucks each.
只要挂点床单 隔开地方就行
All we gotta do is hang some sheets, divide the space up.
那清理工作呢
Yeah, but what about the cleanup?
怎么了
What about it?
地板上不会全是精♥液♥吗
Isn't there gonna be jizz all over the floor?
你想太多了 兄弟
You're over-thinking this, man.
所有东西都备全了
Look, we've got everything we need.
润滑剂 漂白水 量很足
Lube, clorox, all in bulk.
-怎么收费 -五十块 姑娘们分十七
- How much we charge? - 50 bucks, girls get 17.
十七块 那不是跟萨莎一样
17? Same as Sasha?
原来我们至少还有墙呢
At least over there, we have walls.
-还有桌子 -我们学到了一个宝贵的教训
- We have tables. - Yeah, and we learned a valuable lesson
撸管这活儿谁都会
anyone can jerk a cock.
我会 他也会
I jerk mine, he jerks his.
要么学两手绝活儿 要么给老子闭嘴
Learn a unique skill or shut the fuck up.
没人能听懂你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
No one knows what the fuck you're saying.
菲奥娜好啊
Hi, Fiona.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
早上好
Good morning.
能跟我来一下吗 我有事要跟你说
Can you come with me? I need to speak with you.
-出什么事了 -我们还是私下谈比较好
- Everything okay? - Better if we speak privately.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝菲奥娜生日快乐*
*Happy birthday, dear Fiona*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
快许愿吧
Make a wish!
真棒
Attagirl!
快去拿盘子和纸巾吧 我们都饿了
Get some plates and napkins. Come on, we're hungry.
等着吃蛋糕呢
Got some cake to eat!
-你喜欢巧克力吗 -喜欢
- Do you like chocolate? - Yes!
我很想帮你 不过如果伊恩希望你知道
I want to help, but if Ian wanted me to share where he was,
-我早就告诉你了 -他打给你了吗
- you'd already know. - He called you?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
你对伊恩的性生活了解多少
What do you know about Ian's sex life?
他喜欢男人
Well, he's gay.
之前他有个老男友
There's an old boyfriend of Ian's.
-多久之前 -不是 我是说年纪大
- From how long ago? - No, I mean like "old" old.
四十多岁吧
Like, over 40.
我不知道他叫什么 不过找到他的话
I don't know his name, but if you find him,
问问他伊恩的事
ask him about Ian.
有消息吗
Anything?
嗯 她说让我们问伊恩的老男友
Yeah, said we should ask Ian's old boyfriend?
一个有白头发的男人
Someone with gray hair?
吉米他爸
Jimmy's dad.
他有次爬上了我的床 硬肉♥棒♥戳着我
He crawled into my bed once, poked me with a full chub.
-等等 你是说奈德 -是啊 就他
- Wait, you mean Ned? - Yeah, Ned.
所以吉米他爸是伊恩的男友
Wait, so Jimmy's dad was Ian's boyfriend?
不知道他们的关系到没到那层次
I'm not sure they ever made it to boyfriend status,
不过曼迪说的应该是他
but, yeah, that's who Mandy's talking about.
芝加哥 奈德·里士曼医生
Chicago. Yeah, Dr. Ned Lishman.
快进来吧
Come on in!
奔跑·树 这位是弗兰克的女儿萨咪
Running tree, this is Frank's daughter, Sammi,
还有她儿子恰奇
and her son, Chuck.
抱歉我来晚了 希拉
Sorry I'm late, Sheila.
没找到人帮我照看孩子
I couldn't find anyone to watch the kids.
没关... 什么孩子
Oh, that's no--what kids?
你是把整个部落都带来了 是吧
Brought the whole tribe, did ya?
你 你没跟我说你有孩子呢
Y-you didn't tell me that you had kids.
-从来没提过 -是我姐妹的
- You never mentioned it. - My sister's.
几个月前 她跟瘾君子男友私奔了
She ran off a few months ago with her junkie boyfriend.
你们好啊 欢迎来到这里
Well, hello, and welcome to all of you.
你们叫什么名字呀
What are your names?
这是戴尔 本 莎拉 丹尼斯和加里
This is Dale, Ben, Sarah, Denise, and Gary.
加里你好啊
Hello, Gary.
你的印第安名字叫什么
What's your Indian name?
加里
Gary.
我叫希拉
Oh. Well, I'm Sheila.
只有这一个名字
Just Sheila.
建造汗蒸小屋需要你帮忙
We're gonna need some help building this lodge.
孩子们不管用
These kids are useless.
你需要什么
What do you need?
12根七英尺长的树苗
Well, we need a dozen 7-foot saplings,
24块拳头大小的玄武岩
2 dozen fist-sized basaltic rocks,
柴火 几把铲子 一桶水
kindling, a couple of shovels, a pail of water,
还需要尽量多的防水布 棉被和水牛皮
and all the tarps, quilts, and buffalo skins we can find.
天哪
Jesus.
请进
Come in.
你是要谈公事吧
I assume this is professional in nature?
不是 但我不会打扰你太久的
It's not, but it won't take long.
我能把门关上吗
Can I shut the door?
还是开着吧
I'd prefer you left it open.
世界上最棒的老板
我欠你一个解释
I owe you an explanation,
我的所作所为太疯狂
because what I did was crazy.
我也一直问自己为什么那样做
And I keep asking myself why I did it.
我能想到的唯一答案是
The only answer that I can come up with is that
我想证明一些事
I think I was trying to prove something.
不是向你证明 是向我自己
Not to you, but to myself.
证明我配不上你
Prove that I didn't deserve you...
或是这份工作 以及你的父母和朋友
or this job, your parents, your friends...
配不上所有心地善良 生活规律的正常人
All these nice, normal, functional people.
我真的觉得自己根本不配得到这些
I really didn't think I deserved any of it.
事实证明 我是对的
And in the end, I was right.
说完了
That it?
对
Yeah.
你要开除我吗
Are you firing me?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表