重重踩上去 直到它变成浆糊
and stomp on it till it's soup.
那个贱♥人♥是谁
So who's the bitch?
贱♥人♥
Bitch?
就是那个自己找不到男人
The skank who can't get her own man,
所以来勾搭你的
So she moved onto yours?
你认为这是她的错
You think it's her fault?
她非常清楚自己在做什么
She knows exactly what she's doing.
真替她遗憾
Feel sorry for her.
为什么
Why?
她不知道自己惹的是谁
She doesn't know who she messed with.
黛比·加拉格
Debbie Gallagher.
美国辩护律师
2014会议
芝加哥
我在楼上开了个房♥
Got a room upstairs.
别拐弯抹角的
You don't beat around the bush.
我知道我要什么 你呢
I know what I want. Do you?
不不 就一杯
No, no, no, no, only one.
-说的跟真的似的 -明天会很累的
- Yeah, right. - Got a big day tomorrow.
得去找个工作
Got to get a job.
你觉得这就是为了你一个人吗
Oh, you think this is just about you?
你是为了我们两个喝的
You drinking for the both of us.
我就像个瘫子 让你去跑马拉松
I'm like a paraplegic telling you to run the marathon
因为我的腿动不了
'cause my legs won't move.
只要这些小崽子们一钻出来
Once these little girls pop out,
我就要补偿我失去的时间
I'm gonna be making up for lost time.
等不到医生把她胳膊从我那啥里拽出来
I'm gonna be downing my first vodka
我就要喝我的第一杯伏特加
before the doctor even pulls her hand out of my hoo-ha.
我肯定会在的
I'll be right there.
你最好在
You better.
只要是白天
As long as it's during daylight hours.
我今天差点错过宵禁
I almost missed my curfew today.
什么
What?
我在找工作
I was looking for a job.
必须得赚钱 帮利普
Gotta make money. You know, gotta help out Lip.
他自己的事已经够多了
You know, he's got so much on his plate.
我不知道他是怎么做到的
I don't know how he's doing it all.
名♥师♥出高徒
Well, he learned from the best.
我骗了他
I lied to him.
告诉他已经有戏了
Told him I had some leads.
我唯一能找到工作的地方就是汉堡店
Only job I could find was a burger place.
聊胜于无
Well, minimum wage is better than nothing.
是夜班 想做都不行
It's the night shift. Couldn't even take it.
你应该回去找做杯子的那些人
You could go back to the cuppers.
在他们因为不端行为开除了我之后
After they fired me for misconduct?
对 "麦克 如果你再给我个机会
Yeah, "Hey, Mike, if you give me another chance,
我保证不搞你哥哥 也不犯罪了"
I promise not to screw your brother or commit a felony."
如果他们说你是被裁员的
Well, if they say they downsized you,
你就是失业人员了
You could get unemployment.
我不觉得他们会帮我任何忙
I don't think they're inclined to do me any favors.
问问又不会少块肉
Can't hurt to ask.
我不能回那里去
I can't go back there.
好吧 那加拉格日托呢
All right, what about Gallagher day care?
那总能赚到几块钱
That was always good for a few bucks.
利亚姆
Liam.
没事的
It's okay.
做噩梦了吗
Just a bad dream, huh?
只是个噩梦
Oh, yeah, it's just a bad dream.
没事的
You're okay.
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
好了 没事了
All right. You're okay.
天堂披萨店
Slice of heaven pizza.
贱♥人♥
Skank.
你找安吉吗
You looking for Angie?
不是 新来的那个
No, the new girl.
哦 西玛
Oh, uh, Seema.
她刚刚送外卖♥♥回来
Um, she just got back from her deliveries.
等下
Hold on.
西玛 有电♥话♥
Hey, Seema, phone.
喂
Hello?
你不知道你惹上谁了 贱♥人♥
You don't know who you messed with, skank.
你喜欢玩硬的吗
You like it rough?
看你喜欢什么
Whatever you're into.
说茄子 混账东西
Say cheese, motherfucker!
怎么回事
What the hell?
这是宝格丽
Hey, that's Bulgari.
大概能值200块
That's, like, 200 bucks cash.
表不错 哥们
Nice watch, man.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the fucking police.
你试试看
Yeah, you do that.
你觉得克莱尔和小奥拉诺
What do you think Claire and little Eleanor
看到我刚拍的照片会怎么想
would make of the photo I just took?
谁
Who?
谁管他们叫什么
Whatever the fuck their names are.
你要曝光他吗
You're gonna out him?
不得已的话
Only if I have to.
他的错是为人虚伪 对吗
Hey, his fault for living a lie, right?
我们下楼玩玩吧
Why don't we take a little trip downstairs?
先去ATM机
Gonna go to the ATM machine.
如果你要取我的钱
If you're gonna take my money,
至少让这嫩小子给我口
least you can do is have the twink suck me off.
你觉得他就是这样吗 某个嫩小子
That all you think he is? Some twink?
我蛋都憋红了
He gave me blue balls.
是吗
Did he?
现在青一块紫一块了
Now they're black and blue balls.
不好意思
Excuse me.
让一下
Please move.
让一下
Please move.
马蒂
Hey, Matt.
当然 我也想见你
Sure, I'd love to see you again.
明天晚上没问题
Yeah, tomorrow night works.
拜拜
Bye.
西格尔护理学校
上帝啊
Jesus.
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
我的房♥子怎么了
What happened to my house?
你妈妈呢
Where's your mom?
去给外公换尿布了
Out getting diapers for grandpa.
弗兰克在吗
Is Frank here?
这是你最爱吃的香蕉煎饼
Okay, we got your favorite, banana pancakes.
我喜欢香蕉煎饼
Oh, I love banana pancakes.
那是我的衣服吗
Hey, is that my shirt?
我没带换洗的衣服 所以就
Yeah, I didn't bring a change of clothes, so...
有咖啡吗
You got coffee?
真当自己家了
Oh, make yourself at home.
你有意见吗
You got a problem?
这些钱够了吧 混♥蛋♥
This should more than cover the bisquick, asshole.
祝你跟我的小孩抢食抢的开心
Hope you're happy about taking food out of my baby's mouth.
你的孩子怎么样了
Yeah, how is your kid?
我他妈怎么知道
How the fuck should I know?
要去跑步 一起吗
Hey, going for a run. Wanna join?
比起脑内啡[运动后产生的荷尔蒙]
Uh, no, you know, I prefer carcinogens
我更喜欢致癌物
to endorphins.
-你看到菲奥娜了吗 -已经走了
- Hey, you seen Fiona? - Left already.
你有没有想过
Hey, look, you given any thought
重新读高中
to re-enrolling in high school?
我的帽子呢 外面很冷
Where's my hat? It's cold out.
你对游戏怎么看
Hey, what do you think of gaming?
魔兽世界 虚拟人生什么的
World of warcraft, second life?
怎么 你是说玩游戏吗
What, you mean like playing 'em?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表