must surmount great obstacles--
只是通常没这么早
just usually not this early on.
但我们都知道
But as we now see,
成就一桩婚姻的
it is not the stained-glass windows
不是教堂一尘不染的窗户
of a church that make a wedding.
而是一对相爱的人
It is the two loving people
就站在 以及躺在我们面前
who stand--and lie-- before us.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我上次来的时候 还觉得
Last time I was here, I thought I was
自己跟其他人有天壤之别
so different from everyone else waiting.
穿着我的工作套装
In my office ensemble.
现在却跟他们一样了
Now I fit right in.
我知道你得学习
I know you have to study.
等出了结果我打给你
I'll call you when I know what's happening.
我在这里学就行
I can study here.
希拉 你愿意去爱护珍惜弗兰克
Sheila, do you promise to love and cherish Frank
无论病痛...
in sickness and--
我想病痛就够了
Uh, I guess just in sickness,
直到死亡将你们分离吗
Till death do you part?
我愿意
I do.
我们相信弗兰克一定也是这么想的
Uh, and we'll assume Frank feels the same.
-他是 -弗兰克和希拉
- He does. - Frank and Sheila,
在此 我宣布 你们成为
It is my honor to declare you
合法夫妻
man and wife.
你可以亲吻新郎了
You may kiss the groom.
让开 大家都让开
Move! I need everybody to move!
-退后 请让开 -退开 大家往后退
- Back up, please. Move away. - Step back. I need everyone to step back.
怎么了
What?
-让一让 -出什么事了
- Get out of the way. - What's going on?
从床边让开
Move away from the bed.
-他死了吗 -他情况危急
- Is he dead? - He's in serious condition,
所以我们把他挪到名单第一位了
so they moved him up the waiting list.
-那是什么意思 -他要得到一个新肝了
- What does that mean? - He's getting a liver.
什么
What?
那么
So.
你先自己说吧
You want to go first?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表