Around 11.
好极了
Great.
再见
Bye.
您想要什么 先生
Hey, what can I get you, sir?
天呐 卡尔
Jesus Christ, Carl
走开 屋里没有毒品 酒和枪
怎么了 黛布拉
Yes, Debra?
我能去趟厕所吗
Can I use the bathroom?
又要去
Again?
女生的私事啦
Girl stuff.
卧室都是干净的
So the bedrooms are all clean.
还有谁住在这里
Who else lives in the house?
我的两个弟弟 卡尔和利亚姆
My two brothers, Carl and Liam,
我妹妹 黛比
my sister, Debbie,
有时候我弟弟利普也回来住
and sometimes my brother Lip.
-他们都比你小 -是的
- All younger? - Yes.
他们会帮助你改过自新吗
Will they help you not re-offend?
当然 我是他们的监护人
Well, yeah. I'm their guardian.
你的家人知晓你所犯的罪吗
Is the family fully aware of the crime committed?
知道
Oh, yes.
你有出于任何理由
Do you have plans
-要离开伊利诺伊州吗 -没有
- to leave the state of Illinois for any reason? - No.
你有藏有枪♥支♥
Are you in possession
-或危险武器吗 -没有
- of any firearms or dangerous weapons? - No.
你与任何能诱导你
Are you in contact with anyone who might cause you
-吸毒跟酗酒的人联♥系♥吗 -没有
- to engage in drug and alcohol abuse? - No.
你还有其他家人
Is anyone else in the household
有违法行为吗
in trouble with the law?
没有
Uh, no.
这个家里的没有
Not-- not in the household.
你每天问这些问题一定很烦了
You must get tired of asking these questions every day.
来块饼干吗
Do you want a cookie?
我自己烤的
I baked them myself.
如果把原料从管子里挤出来算"自己烤"的话
If you consider squeezing batter from a tube "baking."
我不是你的朋友
Look, I'm not your friend.
我是来确保你没有违反
I'm here to make sure you don't violate
你的假释条件
the terms of your probation.
好的
Right.
我什么时候能出门找工作
So when can I get out of here and start looking for a job?
我是这家里唯一的经济来源 现在资金比较紧张
I'm the sole earner, and money's pretty tight.
报告批下来之前你不能出去
You can't leave the house until a report is filed.
需要多长时间
And how long does that take?
-五至十个工作日 -两周
- Five to ten business days. - Two weeks?
有时能快点 但是希望不大
Sometimes quicker, but I wouldn't count on it.
我要是出去会怎样
What happens if I leave?
这东西会 爆♥炸♥吗
Does this thing, like, detonate?
如果你企图离开这里
If you attempt to leave the residence,
无线电波发射器会给我们警局的电脑中心
a radio-frequency transmitter will send an alert
发送警报 然后你 菲奥娜小姐
to our service computer center and you, Miss Fiona,
麻烦就大了
will be in deep shit.
我需要一份尿样
I need a urine sample
来检查你有没有吸毒
so that I can test your system for drugs.
没问题
No problem.
我得看着
And I need to watch.
什么
What?
看我尿尿
Me pissing?
确保是你的尿样
To be sure it's yours.
相信我 我比你还不乐意
Believe me, I enjoy this even less than you do.
你得先擦一下
You need to wipe first.
早上好
Morning.
是下午了
It is afternoon.
你睡了一整天
You sleep all day.
我马上要生了
I have baby soon.
-我不能工作 -我去
- I can not work. - Jeez.
他必须照顾我跟孩子
He must take care of me and baby.
你滚
You go.
我们不需要你
We do not need you.
你今晚在这里住
You sleep here tonight in this house?
我就杀了你
I kill you.
把你的橘子头给你拍扁
I bash your orange head.
什么
What?
不是吧
No!
-过来 -天呐
- Come here. - Oh, my God.
我的天呐 这是真的吗
Oh, my God, is this for real?
你真的回来了
Are you really back?
真的 暂时的
For real. For now.
天呐 你个混♥蛋♥ 我想死你了
Oh, my god, you bastard, I missed you so much.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你让我担心死了
You're a piece of shit. You had me so worried.
-一通电♥话♥都不打 -我发短♥信♥了
- Not one call? - I texted.
是啊 太详细了
Yeah. Real detailed.
"想你们 我很好"
"Miss you guys, having fun."
我不想让你担心
I didn't want you to worry.
我更担心了 混♥蛋♥
Well, I worried more, asshole.
你去哪了
Where the hell were you?
部队 我参军了
The army. I enlisted.
-参军了 -是的
- The army? - Yeah.
想寻找一下自我
I wanted to find myself.
觉得在这里寻找不到
Didn't think I could do it here.
不是要18岁才可以吗
Don't you have to be 18?
不知道 也不在意
Don't know, don't care.
我离开了 事情失控了
I left. Stuff got nuts.
什么事情
What "stuff?"
军队想要控制我
Oh, military trying to control me.
军队不就是控制人的地方吗
Well, isn't that what the military does?
受够了 但是也认识了不少很棒的小伙伴
Got sick of it, but, hey, I met some amazing folks.
三观被正了
Got all these great ideas.
现在这是个全新的我
I'm a different person.
我们可以晚点再聊这个 对吧
Hey, but we can talk about that later, right?
当然
Sure.
你想吃三明治吗
Do you want a sandwich?
当然 饿死了
Yeah! Oh, starving.
给你吃吧
It's yours.
设备不错
Nice hardware.
是啊
Huh, yeah.
棉靴都穿不进去了
My winter boots don't fit.
我能穿的只有磨脚的高跟鞋跟网球鞋
All I can get on are fuck-me pumps and tennis shoes.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好 非常棒 怎么了
Yeah. Yeah, great, why?
你看起来有点像咖♥啡♥因♥过量
You seem a little caffeinated.
我戒烟了
I quit smoking.
你接下来要做什么
So what's next for you?
我在考虑给我遇到的
Oh, I've been thinking about apprenticing
一个电工当学徒
with this electrician I met.
学学电线什么的
You know, learn how to wire stuff.
不念高中了吗
What about high school?
弗兰克念完高中了
Oh, well, Frank finished high school.
他混得真不错
It worked out great for him.
你必须念完 伊恩
You have to finish, Ian--
我不用必须做任何事
I don't have to do anything.
我受够了按别人说的生活了
I'm done living the way other people want me to live.
但是谢谢你的三明治
But, hey, thanks for the sandwich.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
这是个好家伙
Yeah, it's a nice little piece, you know.
反应快 不卡子弹
Quick to action, doesn't jam.
小心点 宝贝
Easy, baby.
你当下还有什么武器
What else you packing?
什么意思 是说"裆下武器"吗
What do you mean, like, dick-wise?
不是 我是说这不是你唯一的武器 是吧
No. I mean, that's not your only weapon, is it?
一个人需要几把枪
Well, how many guns does a guy need?
看情况
Well, it depends.
如果你要制♥造♥安全的假象
If you want to create the illusion of safety,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表