-嘿 别这样 -冷静
- Hey, hey, come on. - Hey, easy.
罗比 这里的每个人都想帮你
Robbie, everyone here has done nothing but try to help you,
-所以 -我会把钱还给他的
- So... - I'm gonna pay him back.
你别为这事操心 好吗
So don't you worry about it, okay?
我不是这个意思 罗比 你知道的
Well, that's not the point, Robbie, and you know it.
好了 算了
Okay. All right.
-罗比 坐下 -你要走了吗
- Robbie, sit. - You gonna go?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
妈 谢谢你做的晚餐
Mom, thank you for dinner.
亲爱的 我真希望你能留下来
Oh, honey, I wish you would stay.
奥斯卡和内特 下次再收拾你们
Oscar and Nate, catch you punks later.
很高兴见到你 菲奥娜
Nice meeting you, Fiona.
真棒
Nice.
你这话当真吗
Are you serious?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我哥 他自己有些麻烦需要解决
My brother-he's got some issues to work out.
家庭乱状对我来说是家常便饭
Family chaos is my status quo.
-把土豆传过来吧 -小心点 很重的
- Pass the potatoes? - Careful, it's heavy.
现在撒尿也得付钱了吗
Now we got to pay to take a leak?
你可以去后面巷子里撒
There's always the alley,
只要你不介意把蛋蛋冻掉
If you don't mind freezing your nuts off.
酒都涨价了
We're already dishing out more for booze.
-撒尿还要钱啊 -才四分钱
- Our piss should be free. - It's a quarter.
算是补偿你们以前没给的小费
Consider it payback for the tips you don't leave.
这酒吧到底是有多缺钱
How hard up is this place, anyway?
厕纸没收费你们就该偷笑了
Hey, you're lucky I don't charge you people for toilet paper.
你们太浪费了了
You use too much.
只要三张就够了啊
All you need is three sheets--
一张往上擦 一张往下擦 一张打个光
One up, one down, one to polish.
你打什么光
What are you polishing?
算了不要回答 看着酒吧 我去吐一下
Never mind, watch the bar. I got to go puke.
亲爱的 这次记得瞄准下水道
Can you please aim for the drain this time?
她为什么不用付钱
Why doesn't she have to pay?
员工福利 免费呕吐
Employees puke for free.
我喜欢红头发的人
I like fucking carrot-tops,
最好有点雀斑
like, with the freckles
白皮肤 长得跟外星人一样
and the pale skin and fucking alien-looking.
那你走运了
Well, you might be in luck.
先请她喝一杯吧
Why don't you buy her a beverage?
不需要
I don't need to.
要不要来一发
Hey, you want to bang?
-我像不想的样子吗 -都听好
- Do I look busy? - Listen up!
这里有氧可酮 维柯丁 镇痛剂 阿普唑仑 兴♥奋♥剂♥
I got oxy, vicodin, percocet, xanax, adderall,
吗♥啡♥ 安定剂
morphine, and valium--
五美元一粒 多买♥♥有折扣
5 bucks a pill, less if you buy in bulk.
价钱有点贵吧
Seems kind of steep, don't it?
我需要钱来买♥♥医院用的吸奶器
Not if I want to buy myself a hospital-grade pump.
得用强力一点的
I need something with strong suction.
这对儿玩意得喂饱四个
These puppies got to feed four.
四个
Four?
卡萝不能自己喂吗
What, Carol can't feed her own?
你是说我们让她打掉的那个吗
You mean the one we asked her to abort?
等她理我了我再告诉你
I'll let you know when she starts speaking to me again.
我要四片阿普唑仑和一片安定
Give me four xanies and a valium,
再来杯水
Glass of water, huh?
26块
26 bucks.
5块一片是25啊
5 pills at $5 is $25.
水还要1块
Water's a buck.
要高♥潮♥了 快点
Oh, I'm gonna come. Yeah, yeah!
真不错
Done.
舒服 你要继续吗
Whoo! You want to finish?
换位置
Switch positions.
什么
What?
快点
Just do it.
抓住我的屁♥股♥干我
Grab my hips. Pound my ass.
用什么干
With what?
靠 使劲儿撞就是了
Your fucking hip bones. Jesus.
怎么样 喜欢吗
Yeah, huh? You like it like that?
这样你很爽吗 是不是很舒服
Yeah? You like it like that? Huh? Huh? Oh, yeah.
晚上好 崽子们
Evening, spawn.
搅拌机在哪里
Where's the blender?
就在 就在这里 弗兰克
It's right-- it's right here, Frank.
你...
Oh.
天哪
Oh, god.
天哪 不要
Oh, god, no.
别这样 弗兰克
Don't do that, frank.
不要啊 不要这样
No, no. No, don't do it.
我的天哪
Oh, Jesus.
老有男人给我发穿内♥裤♥的照片
And I keep getting pictures of men
而且还鼓鼓的
in their underpants with bulges.
我根本不知道DTF什么意思
I-I have no idea what D.T.F. meant.
霍莉总这么说 我也不知道什么意思
Holly says it a lot. I'm not sure what it stands for.
你好啊
Hey, kid.
在高等学府读书[嗑药]感觉如何
How's higher learning?
我没嗑药 不过我在学习
Well, I'm not high, but I might be learning.
-看来你进步了 -利普好
- Sounds like progress. - Hi, Lip.
黛比跟你打招呼呢
Debbie says hi. She's
-她在写作业 -是吗 什么课
- She's doing homework. - Oh, yeah? What class?
李斯特老师的化学课
Uh, chemistry-- Mr. Lister.
我♥操♥ 老带着氧气罐那家伙吗
Holy shit. The guy with the oxygen tank?
-他还活着呢 -差不多
- He's still alive? - Barely.
卡尔很愿意跟你打招呼 不过他在喂狗喝酒
And Carl would say hi, but he's getting his dog drunk.
卡尔养狗了
Wait, Carl has a dog?
是啊 他捡了一条流浪狗回家
Yeah, just some stray he brought home.
对了 你们平时用笔记本电脑吗
Um, hey, listen, are you guys using the laptop?
我上课需要用
I kind of need it for class.
黛比用来写作业
Well, Debbie uses it for school,
卡尔用来看黄♥片♥
and Carl uses it for porn.
你那里能借到吗
Uh, can you borrow one from over there?
当然 能借到 没事
Yeah. Yeah, sure. No--no problem.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我
Uh...
不怎么样 就是...
I could be better. You know, it's--
我有点...
I'm--I'm a little-- it's--
不适应吗
Different?
对 不适应
Different, yeah.
你也是吗
Yeah, you too?
那当然
God, yes. Come on.
每天早上都得穿紧身窄裙
I put on pencil skirts every morning,
看着镜子总感觉"你谁啊"
and I'm like, "Who are you?"
看来你也进步了
Sounds like progress.
是啊 加拉格一家在向上爬
Yeah, the Gallaghers moving up the food chain.
是啊 慢慢地往上爬
Yeah, one rusty link at a time.
你错过派对了
Aw, you're missing your party.
没事 没什么的
Oh, no, no, no. It's--it's okay.
不行 去玩吧
No, no. Go have fun.
我们很想你
We miss you.
我们很想你
We miss you!
没...
Well, o--
-快点 -抱歉
- Come on. - I'm sorry.
我要掉下床了
I'm falling off the bed right now.
今晚我邀请我哥跟我们一起吃晚餐
So I invited my brother out to dinner with us tonight.
昨晚的事我觉得很内疚 所以
I feel so bad about what happened last night, so...
看来你们之间有点问题需要解决
Well, seems like you guys have some stuff you need to work out.
他总是能戳到我的火点 你懂吗
He just pushes my buttons, you know?
我得换一种解决方式
I got to find a different way to react.
是啊
Right.
不如再叫你♥爸♥爸花两万块
Why not have your dad throw another 20 grand
但愿这样能解决问题
at his problems and hope they go away?
我家房♥子都不值那么多钱
Dude, my house isn't even worth that much.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表