I love watching those dudes grow,
但我今晚得上班
but I gotta work tonight.
是啊 你下周再陪我去吧
Yeah, well, you'll go next week.
好吧
All right.
记得带照片给我看
Bring me those pictures, okay?
你这就撸完了
You finished already?
了解自己嘛
Mm. Know myself.
干♥他♥妈啥
Hey, what the fuck?
给点隐私让我拉屎呗
Can I take a shit in private, please?
混♥蛋♥ 找你男朋友去吧
Douche bag, go find your boyfriend.
滚出去 关门
Get the fuck out! Close the door.
我昨天找了他一天
I looked for him all day yesterday
他都不回我短♥信♥
and he's not answering my texts.
你说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
别给我装傻
Don't play dumb with me.
伊恩
Ian!
因为你他才走的
You know, you're the reason that he left.
所以去找他
So go find him.
我得去工作了
I gotta go to work.
不关我的事
Not my fucking problem.
你知道吗
You know what?
什么都不关你的事
Nothing's ever your problem.
就一次 关心一下
For once, you know, make something your problem.
话说松鼠跟松饼有啥联♥系♥
The fuck does a squirrel have to do with waffles anyway?
操 曼迪
Ah, fuck. Mandy!
伙计 我们要出门 所以要把你的帽子
Hey, buddy, we're gonna leave the house, so we're gonna need
还有尿布装起来
your hat and diapers.
嗨 小宝贝
Hi, peanut.
没关系的
It's okay.
过来 过来 宝贝儿 过来
Come here. Come here, peanut. Come here.
你好些了吗
How are you? Huh?
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我永远不会伤害你
I would never do anything to hurt you.
这么可爱的小脸儿 我不会伤害你的
I would never do anything to hurt this face.
-真可爱 -利亚姆
- This face. - Hey, Liam.
好了 我们要迟到了
Come on. We're gonna be late.
-过来 伙计 -你要去哪
- Come here, bud. - Where you going?
学校
School.
-带利亚姆去 -是的
- With Liam? - Yeah.
我要去见我的律师
Well, I was gonna go meet with my lawyer,
打算带利亚姆一起去的
but I was gonna take Liam with me.
不了 谢谢 来吧
No, thanks. Come on.
-利普 -来吧
- Lip... - There you are.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我们到楼下穿外衣
We're gonna put your coat on downstairs.
可以吗 好吗 好吗
Is that okay? Yeah? Yeah?
处理好自己的破事
Sort your shit out.
那个加拉格家的孩子的姐姐
That Gallagher kid's sister
给他弟弟吃可♥卡♥因♥
gave his baby brother cocaine.
我敢说 他之后就变智障了
Dude, I bet he's retarded now from it, huh?
绝对的
Totally.
可♥卡♥因♥小弟
Cocaine baby brother.
-可♥卡♥因♥小弟 -可♥卡♥因♥小弟
- C-c-c-cocaine baby brother. - Cocaine baby brother.
智障小加拉格 可♥卡♥因♥小弟
Retarded little Gallagher. Cocaine baby brother.
可♥卡♥因♥小弟
Cocaine baby brother.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
你开玩笑吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
什么时候能完事儿
When's this thing gonna be done?
是啊 你们安营扎寨的地方
Yeah, sure, it's not your business
又不是你们自家的门店
you're camped out in front of.
我服了 有人花钱雇你们
Unbelievable, someone pays you
站在洞旁边干瞪眼
for hole standing.
这么好的工作我上哪找 说真的
How do I get a job like that? Seriously?
这就是你们的工作
This is what you're doing?
你们就看着他一个人干活
You're just staring at that one guy working?
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你干完活之后
When you're done with work,
进来喝瓶啤酒
come on in for a beer.
但是就你一个 他们不行
But just you, not them!
好好品尝咖啡吧
Enjoy your coffee.
洞边儿站着的衰人
Fucking hole standers.
酒桶呢
Where's the keg?
现在喝酒早了点吧
A little early to be drinking, isn't it?
妈的
Shit.
酒桶呢
Where's the keg?
你找哪种酒桶
What kind of keg you looking for?
我们有老式的 舒立兹啤酒 米克劳啤酒
We got old style, Schlitz, Michelob--
不是一桶酒 混♥蛋♥ 装钱的酒桶
Not a keg of beer, asshole! The keg with the money in it!
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
狗♥娘♥养♥的的
Son of a fucking bitch!
是我的钱 狗逼
That's my money, bitches!
是我的钱
That's my money!
狗逼 是我的钱啊
Bitches, that's my fucking money!
都这会儿了你们还光站着
Even now you're just gonna stand there and do nothing?
那帮熊孩子把我抢了
Those fucking kids robbed me!
至少帮我把胶带撕下来吧
Could you at least help me get this duct tape off?
操 你妈♥逼♥ 我♥操♥ 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
寝室
Dorm.
是啊 寝室里有什么
Yeah, and what's in a dorm?
嬉皮士
Hipsters.
嬉皮士 很好
Hipsters. Very good.
很好 好了 好吧
Very good. All right, come on.
飞咯
Going up.
来吧
There we go.
-天呐 -妈的
- Jesus! - Oh, shit.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
又不是我的房♥间
You know, it's not like it's my room or anything.
好了 我穿好了
Okay. Fine. I'm dressed.
好了
All right.
-过来 伙计 -这是谁呀
- Come here, buddy. - Who's this?
利亚姆 他是我弟弟
Liam. He's my kid brother.
你好 利亚姆
Hi, liam.
我只是来拿本书
You know, I'm just grabbing a book.
马上就走
And we're gonna get out of here.
你肯定有姐妹会
I'm sure you have some kind of a sorority,
拉拉队 圆桌会议 女生会议什么的
cheerleader, mensa, vagina meeting or something.
利亚姆 你喜欢克莱门氏橘吗
Hey, Liam, do you like clementines?
不
No!
没事的 伙计 拿着
It's okay, buddy. Go ahead.
这不是球 是好吃的 给你
It's not a ball, it's food. Here.
很好
It's good.
-你要吗 -不用了
- You? - No.
那个巧克力你要打开吃吗
But if you're cracking open that Toblerone.
谢谢
Thanks.
我父母每周都给我送个爱心包裹
My parents send me this care package crap once a week.
是啊 我父母 也给我送爱心包裹
Yeah, my parents, they sent me a care package too.
说真的 随便拿
Seriously, take anything you want.
-想要什么就直说 -什么
- Or if you have a request. - What?
库兹勒后背长粉刺
Yeah, Kuzner was getting backne,
我就跟我爸说我需要祛痘膏
so I told my dad that I needed accutane.
他给我送了一个6个月的药量
Sent me a six-month 'script.
都不知道不是我用
Never knew it wasn't for me.
他是医生之类的吗
Wow. Is he a doctor or something?
不 只是人脉广而已
No. Just connected.
-在迈阿密 -你家在迈阿密吗
- Miami. - Is that where you're from?
一起住了这么久 你才知道
After all these months, huh?
抱歉
Sorry.
我可以帮你看利亚姆
Hey, um, I could watch Liam for you if you wanted.
-你上课的时候 -不 没关系
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表