也有很多人发状态支持你的
Yeah, there are lots of posts that are "Team Debbie."
像这条吗
You mean like this one?
"美胸一对 我显微镜呢"
"Nice titties. Where's my microscope?"
风头会过去的
It'll blow over.
我还以为他喜欢我
I thought he liked me.
他邀我当舞伴
He asked me to the dance.
男生都是...
Boys are...
蠢蛋
jackasses.
他还送我一颗青蛙心脏
He gave me a frog heart.
他什么
He what?
我真是不擅长恋爱
I suck at love.
谁不是呢 我还和西玛交往了呢
Yeah, tell me about it. I dated Seema.
你喜欢她哪一点
What did you like about her?
她看着人不错
She seemed nice.
其实一点也不好
She wasn't.
是啊 狡猾的女人
Yeah, well, girls are sneaky.
她们从来不把真实的自己展现给你
They never really show you their true colors.
我对她也很恶劣
I was mean to her too, though.
没错 但你还小
Yeah, but you're the kid.
她已经是大人了
She's the adult.
应该更懂事
She should've known better.
我不小了
I'm not a kid.
我带你去舞会吧
I'll take you to the dance.
真的吗
Really?
被人看见跟我在一起 你不尴尬吗
You won't be embarrassed to be seen with me?
不 不
No. No.
我会很自豪的
No, I'll be proud.
死基佬
Fucking faggot!
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
你这舔鸡♥巴♥的变♥态♥
You pole-smoking queer!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 不用你担心
Fuck you! Don't worry about it!
打你坐牢那时候起
I've been staying at Ian's
老子就和伊恩一起住了
since you've been in the can, bitch.
猜猜我和他每天都在干嘛 爸爸
Guess what we've been doing, daddy!
我们做♥爱♥
We've been fucking!
我是受
And I take it!
他器硬活好
He gives it to me good and hard,
爽♥死♥我♥了♥
And I fucking like it.
-放开我 -冷静点 特里
- Let me go! - Calm down, Terry.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck you!
我给他吹♥箫♥
I suck his dick.
也他妈爽
I fucking love it.
把他带走
Get him out of here!
混♥蛋♥
Fuck you!
老子要把你的卵蛋撕碎了
I'm gonna cut your balls in little pieces
再塞回你的屁♥眼♥里去
and shove them up your ass so far,
你♥他♥妈♥要蛋何用
you grow ball trees, you fuck.
你发什么疯 特里
What is your problem, Terry?
才出来四小时
You been out for four hours,
就和人打起来了
and you're already into a fight?
你违反了假释规定
You're breaking your probation.
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuckers! Fuckers!
至于你...
And as for you...
你可以走了
You're free to go.
什么
What?
要是逮捕你
If I arrest you,
我得做很多文书工作
it's gonna be a lot of paperwork.
今晚都别想离开办公室了
Keep me in the office all night.
我还想回家陪老公卡洛斯呢
I'd rather get home to my husband, Carlos.
我和邦尼吃完了
Me and Bonnie are finished.
我们上楼了
We're heading upstairs.
好
All right.
别忘了给你姐姐发电邮
Email your sister, yeah?
利普的姐姐进监狱了
Oh, Lip's sister's in prison.
不会吧
No way.
我们阿姨也在里面
Our auntie's in prison too.
是吗 她犯什么事了
She is? For what?
谋杀 她在死囚牢房♥
Murder. She's on death row.
你... 你姐姐因为什么进去的
Why--why is your sister in prison?
第一次
Uh, well, the first time
是差点让利亚姆吸食可♥卡♥因♥致死
was for almost killing Liam here with cocaine,
然后... 第二次
And, uh--and then the second time
是违反保释条例
was for breaking probation
跟最初给他可♥卡♥因♥的那家伙鬼混去了
and going out with the guy who gave her cocaine.
天呐 你的生活还真是"多姿多彩"
My, you--you have quite a colorful story.
说的好听是这样
That's a nice way of putting it.
不喜欢你们的晚餐吗
You don't like your dinner?
我们午餐吃得晚
Oh, we had a late lunch.
好的 如果您不介意
Okay, if you don't mind,
那我就把...
I'm just gonna...
打扰一下
Excuse me.
如果您饿了的话
if you're hungry.
味道很一般
It's not very good.
那些孩子都住在货车里吗
So all those kids live in a van?
是的 很显然是
Uh, yeah. Yeah, apparently.
现在你在照顾他们吗
And you're watching them?
是 货车冬天多冷啊
Well, yeah, vans are, uh, cold,
地方又小
you know, crowded.
大多数人都在想怎么摆脱自己的孩子
Most people I see are trying to dump their kids,
而不是收养更多
not collect more.
邻居之间要互相帮忙
You know, neighborhood's got to stick together.
好了 给你
There you go.
看起来 我的下次来访时间是
And it looks like my next surprise visit here
两周后的星期六下午四点
will be in two Saturdays at 4:00 p.m.
晚安
Have a good night.
好的 我来开门
Okay. Uh, I'll get that.
你的成绩出来了
Hey, your grades are up.
是的 我看见了
Oh, yeah, I saw.
英文得了C
"C" in English.
看来我要失去奖学金
I'm gonna lose my scholarship
退学回家了
and have to drop out of school.
那太糟糕了
Oh, that's too bad.
除非你宏观经济学和哲学都考了A
Unless you got an "A" in macro and philosophy
热学考了B
and a "B" in thermo.
真的假的 让我看看
What? Let me see that.
我靠
Holy shit.
太棒了
That's fantastic.
笑一个
Smile.
正点
Cool.
在跟你姐姐介绍我吗
Telling your sister about me?
"我跟我女朋友邦妮在你的床上
"I'm in your bed with my girlfriend, Bonnie.
在监狱老实呆着
Stay in prison.
爱你 卡尔"
Love, Carl."
我不喜欢做♥爱♥
I don't like sex.
但我们还是可以亲亲抱抱
But we can still kiss and stuff if you want.
行 我喜欢
Yeah, I like this.
我也是
Me too.
我认为这种环境
This is not the environment
不适合我的女儿
that I want for my daughter.
杰森 出什么事了
Jason, what happened?
有个小孩都快把自己的屎吃下去了
There is a child who almost ate his own feces out there.
可能他晚餐吃少了
Oh, shit, guess he didn't get enough dinner.
我希望你不要再跟阿曼达交往
I'd like you to stop seeing Amanda.
这又不是你说了算的
It's kind of not your choice.
多少
How much?
什么多少
How much what?
杰森 别这样
Jason, don't.
为什么 你希望阿曼达跟他在一起吗
Why, because you want her to be with him?
她是成年人了
She's an adult.
她是由我养活的成年人
Yeah, she's an adult who I'm supporting.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表