Oh, Frank says he is,
不过他可能是为了骗肝脏瞎掰的
But he could just be lying to get a liver.
楼上还有个新来的姐姐
We also got a new sister upstairs.
她在洗澡
She's in the shower.
老天
Jesus.
老弟 你从医院回来时候怎么不给我打电♥话♥
Hey, buddy, why didn't you call me before you left the hospital?
没电♥话♥ 菲奥娜没收了
No phone-- Fiona confiscated it
就那次我偷韩国人腊肠被抓的时候
when I got busted for stealing Slim Jims from the Koreans.
好吧
Okay.
你凑到钱了吗
You got the money?
干什么
For what?
把菲奥娜弄出来的钱
Get Fiona out of jail.
没有
Oh, um... No.
我们就这么不管她了吗
So we're just gonna leave her there?
没办法
No choice.
为什么这世界如此操蛋
Why is the world so fucked up?
我也不知道
I don't know.
别人家也像我们家一样操蛋吗
Everybody's family this fucked up?
当然不是全部
Well, not everybody's,
但是大部分都挺操蛋
but a lot of them, yeah.
当然了 加拉格式的操蛋是无与伦比的
Of course, we're that extra-special gallagher kind of fucked up.
我要到医院去了
So, I'm gonna go back to the hospital.
明天记得去上学 听见没
Uh, school, tomorrow, okay?
黛比也得去
That means Debbie too.
她不在家
She's not here.
-黛比没回家吗 -没有
- Wait. Debbie didn't come home? - Nope.
一定要看住弗兰克
Hey, don't let Frank out of your sight, all right?
我们得靠他把利亚姆从医院接出来
We need him to get Liam out of the hospital.
她怎么不接电♥话♥
Fuck, why isn't she picking up?
黛比到底死哪儿去了
Damn it, where the hell is she?
嗨 你来啦
Hey, man.
谢谢你帮我把这个带过来
Oh, thanks for bringing this stuff.
没事儿 你弟弟怎么样了
Yeah, man, no problem. How's your brother?
他好多了
Oh, he's better. Yeah, good.
医生说他明天就能出院了
They think he can come home tomorrow, so...
太棒了兄弟 这太好了
Good, man. That's good.
我给你带了盒面
I brought you some ramen too.
太好了
Oh, great.
奥尔良烤鸡味的被我吃光了
I'm out of cajun chicken,
所以我给你带了盒烟熏火腿味的
so I brought you smoked ham.
谢谢 真的谢谢你
Oh, thanks. Really, man.
我得走了
Yeah. Well, I should get going.
阿曼达停车的位置是违章的
Amanda's double-parked out front,
而且她如果一个人呆久了容易发疯
and she gets kind of postal if you leave her alone too long.
行 你走吧
Right, yeah.
对了 莫斯把那篇康德的论文发下来了
Oh, but Moss handed back our Kant essays.
我把它夹在你的书里面了
I picked yours up for you and stuck it in there.
好的 谢谢
Oh, cool. Thank you, man.
加拉格
Gallagher...
你被保释了
You made bail.
是你把我保释出来的
You bailed me out?
-卡尔打电♥话♥给我了 -我弟弟卡尔吗
- Carl called me. - My brother Carl?
他说他只认识我这一个有钱人
Said he didn't know any other rich people.
确实
He probably doesn't.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
You all right?
不算好
Been better.
你会出席庭审的 对吗
You're gonna show up to the trial, though, right?
-会的 -那就好
- Yes. - Good...
我还挺喜欢我那公♥寓♥的
I kind of like my condo.
我可不想把它卖♥♥掉
I'm hoping to keep it for a while.
放心
No worries.
上车吧 我载你回家
Get in. I'll give you a ride home.
我会把那笔赎金还给你的
And I'll pay you back whatever they charge you for the bond.
告诉我多少钱就行
Just let me know how much.
把支票寄给我就行
Yeah, just mail me the check, okay?
我以后真的不想再见到你了
I don't really want to see you again.
我得随身带着我的箱子
I'm just gonna keep my bag with me.
我要去梅诺米尼人保护区
I'm going to the menominee reservation, please.
你知道黄金战斧大赌场在哪吗
You know the Golden Tomahawk Casino?
早上好
Hey. Good morning.
你的电♥话♥一直响个不停
Your--your phone has been just going nuts.
一个叫希拉的女人打电♥话♥给你
You got a call from some lady named Sheila.
说话糊里糊涂的
Uh, she sounded a bit loopy...
她想雇你在她不在的这段时间里
But she wants to pay you
帮她的植物浇水
to water her plants while she's gone.
好的 她人很好的
Okay, yeah. She's very nice.
利普打了六个电♥话♥给你
Uh, and Lip called six times.
我没接 他发了个短♥信♥过来
I did--I didn't answer, but he then sent a text,
‘利亚姆今天出院 拜托你到医院来’
Said, "Liam's getting out of the hospital. Please come."
他没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
-镇定剂打多了 -利亚姆还没出来吗
- Too many downers. - Still no Liam?
-还没呢 -你昨晚上到哪儿去了
- Not yet, honey. - Where were you last night?
-马特家 -谁是马特
- Matt's. - Who's Matt?
你就是马特 那个传说中的马特吗
Oh, you're Matt? "The" Matt?
你♥他♥妈♥都多大了
How fucking old are you?
这是谁
Who's this?
我们的新姐姐和侄子
Our new big sister and nephew.
你好 黛比
Debbie, hi.
加拉格先生
Mr. Gallagher?
利亚姆
Liam!
-嘿 -快让我看看
- Hey, hey, hey! - Look at you!
-小家伙 -你好呀 利亚姆
- Hey, buddy! - Hi, Liam!
我的天哪 我想死你了
Oh, my gosh, I missed you so much!
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
利亚姆是黑人
Liam is black?
-他没事啦 -太好了
- He's all right. - Good!
-宝贝 -快瞧瞧他
- Hi, baby. - There he goes.
-你在干什么呀 -瞧瞧咱们的宝贝
- What are you doing? - Look at you.
-你长大了这么多呀 -小家伙
- You're such a big boy now. - Good boy.
-那是他们的父亲吗 -只怕是了
- That's the father? - I'm afraid so.
我们得尽快去拜访一下这家人了
This family's home visit needs to get scheduled soon...
越快越好
very soon.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
卡尔
Carl?
黛比
Debbie?
有人在吗
Anybody?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表