暴露的电线 我马上处理
Uh, exposed wires. Yeah, I'm on it.
-最重要的一个问题 -你问
- Now for the $24,000 question. - Yeah.
这个家的监护人在哪里
Where are the guardians of this household?
弗兰西斯和菲奥娜·加拉格
I have a Francis and Fiona Gallagher,
父亲和大姐
father and sister.
他们在上班
Yeah, they're at work.
-他们让你照顾这儿 -是的
- They put you in charge? - That's correct.
你跟这个家庭是什么关系
What is your relationship to this household?
我跟这个家的关系
My relationship to the household.
我是大哥
I'm the, uh... the eldest brother.
我19岁
I'm--I'm 19.
如果我给那两位监护人打电♥话♥
So, if I were to call Mr. and Miss Gallagher,
会发现他们在上班
I'd find them both at work?
是的
Yeah.
阿曼达跟她父母来了
Amanda's here with her parents.
这位是利普
This is Lip.
这两位是我的父母 杰森和雪儿
These are my parents, Jason and Sheryl.
他们是白种人
They're white.
看得出来
I can see that.
幸会
Hi, nice to meet you.
我没提过我是被领养的吧
I guess I never told you I was adopted, huh?
没有
No.
他们从苏比克湾一家妓院买♥♥的我...
Well, they bought me from a Subic Bay whorehouse, so...
冲啊 海军
Go, navy.
阿曼达 这是我们的家事
Amanda, that's our private business.
没事
Uh, no, don't worry.
你们正置身我们家的家事中呢
You're right in the middle of our private affairs.
那位是儿童与家庭服务部的韦丝莉
That's, uh, Wesley from the DCFS.
她是来随机拜访的社工
She's a social worker here on a surprise visit.
-也许她是你亲妈 -这位是我弟卡尔
- Maybe she's your real mom. - And that's my brother Carl.
这些是他的朋友们 他们住在小货车里
These are his friends. They live in a van.
谁想吃晚餐啦
So who's ready for dinner?
我
Me!
去吧
Go on!
来吧
Come on.
菲奥娜
Fiona?
菲奥娜 你醒着吗
Fiona, you're awake?
菲奥娜
Fiona?
你是在跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
睡觉
Sleeping.
你呢
What are you doing?
不睡觉
Not sleeping.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我们小声点说话 别把莫妮卡吵醒
Let's be quiet so we don't wake up Monica.
莫妮卡
Monica?
对不起 我们昨晚把你和你弟
I'm sorry we left you and your brother
留在了华盛顿公园
in Washington Park last night.
毒贩给了我们一份样品
The dealer gave us a sample.
我忘记你和利普在外面等着了
I forgot you and Lip were waiting outside.
你们等了多久
How many hours was that?
你们可能会冻死的
You could've frozen to death.
我保证以后会成为一个更好的爸爸
I promise I'm gonna be a better dad.
没关系
It's okay.
你生我气了吗
You mad at me?
没有
No.
要我明天带你去克莱尔家
Want me to take you to Claire's tomorrow,
打耳洞吗
get your ears pierced?
好
Okay.
很高兴你在这儿陪我 菲奥娜
I'm glad you're here with me, Fiona.
我也很高兴 爸爸
Me too, Daddy.
然后我就海扁了他们一顿
So then I pummeled their fucking face in good.
这样就能教教那些死基佬
That'll teach the queers
下次别他妈想上米尔科威奇了 是吧
to try to rape a Milkovich in the prison, huh?
说到基佬
Speaking of queers.
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
What the hell do you think you're doing?
该让你♥爸♥知道
I thought your father should know
他没把你骨子里的基性全揍出来
he didn't beat all the queer out of you.
这次他真会杀了你的
Really gonna kill you this time.
你♥他♥妈♥最好闭嘴
Keep your fucking mouth shut.
能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
你此时此刻的生活水准
You know, your life right here, right now
已经是你今生的巅峰了
is as good as it's ever gonna get.
你得干一整天男人
You got to go get plowed all day, yeah,
但你回到家还有片瓦遮头
but you come home to a roof over your head
能吃上饱饭
and food in your fucking belly.
五年后
Five years from now,
你会变成一个吸毒上瘾
you're gonna be a used-up,
又老又干的鸡
dried-up old whore,
在路边五块钱给男人打次嘴炮
sucking guys off on the sidewalk for five bucks a pop.
换做我是你 我就不会毁了这一切
I wouldn't fuck this up if I were you.
我就想跟你说一声 我要走了
I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving.
好 回你家见
Okay, I'll see you back at the place.
不 你见不到了
No, don't.
我们玩完了
We're done.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
我对地下情已经没兴趣了
I don't have any interest in being a mistress anymore.
我的天 你什么时候变得这么矫情
Jesus christ. When did you get so dramatic?
因为我意识到你是个娘炮
When I realized what a pussy you are.
你敢再说一遍 我就揍死你
Say it again, I'm gonna kick your fucking ass.
来呀 过来呀 硬汉
Come on. Come on, big guy.
你觉得自己是爷们儿吗
You think you're a tough man, huh?
你不是
You're not.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
滚蛋
Fuck you.
你懂个屁
You don't understand.
我当然懂
Oh, I do understand.
我比谁都懂
I understand better than anyone
你怕你老子
That you're afraid of your father.
怕你老婆
You're afraid of your wife.
不敢做你自己
You're afraid to be who you are.
好啊 你走吧
Well, good. Leave.
我他妈才无所谓呢 混♥蛋♥
What the hell do I care, bitch?
操
Fuck.
我有话说
Excuse me!
大家听我说两句
Can I get everybody's attention, please?
我要告诉在座的诸位
I just want everybody here to know
我他妈是同性恋
I'm fucking gay.
基爆了
A big old 'mo.
我觉得该把这件事告诉大家
I just thought everybody should know that.
你满意了吗
You happy now?
我要宰了你
I'll fucking kill you!
王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
等这一刻好久了
Been wanting to do this forever.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
我还是报♥警♥吧
I better call the cops.
能把手♥机♥递给我吗
Hey, hand me my phone, would you?
外面冷
It's cold out here.
无所谓
I don't care.
我也是
I don't either.
今天学校的事情我听说了
I heard what happened at school today.
听你那个傻♥逼♥女友说的吗
What, your stupid girlfriend tell you?
她已经不是我女友了
She's not my girlfriend anymore.
看见她脸书上的照片以后
I broke up with her after I saw
我就和她分手了
the pictures she posted to facebook.
这些照片吗
You mean like these ones?
我觉得照片拍得挺好看的
I think you look pretty.
全校七八年级的人都在笑话我
I'm the laughingstock of the seventh and eighth grade,
九年级的人可能也知道了
maybe even the ninth too.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表