You wanted him dead yesterday.
别逗了
Psh, don't be dramatic.
曼迪 他打了你的脸
Mandy, he hit you. In the face.
他没有
No, he didn't.
-你确定 -他没有
- Seriously? - No, he didn't.
我昨天那么说只是因为我很生气
I just said that 'cause I was angry,
而且昨天喝多了 自己摔的
And I was shitfaced. I fell.
-你摔的 -行啊
- You fell. - Yeah, okay.
蠢脚丫子 好好享用你的狗屁意面吧
All right, then, clumsy feet. Enjoy your fucking spaghetti.
我带你走吧
I'm gonna get you out of here right now.
我保证会带你去安全的地方
I promised I was gonna get you someplace safe,
-离他远远的 好吗 -你松手
- Away from him, okay? - Hey, let go.
你忍♥不了这种事的 好吗
Listen, you can't stand for this, all right?
-松手 -你说过
- Let--let go! - You said you weren't gonna
你不想这样的
stand for this--come on!
曼迪
Mandy--
怎么回事
What the fuck?
别冲动 别冲动
Easy! Easy!
伊恩
Ian.
看着我
Look at me.
没事的
We're cool.
一切都没事
Everything's cool.
我们走吧
We're leaving. Let's go.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
What the fuck's going on with you, huh?
刚才还像个超人一样
One minute, you're like superman,
到处跑 还做煎饼
Running around, making pancakes,
拍什么日出的鬼照片
taking pictures of the goddamn sunrise.
一回头你就要割别人的喉咙
The next thing, you wanna cut somebody's throat.
你是嗑药了还是怎么样
You smoking meth or something?
行啊 玩手♥机♥去吧
Yeah, please, check your phone.
我就当自己在跟墙嚷嚷
I'll just yell at the fucking wall.
弗兰克出事了
It's Frank.
给你
Here you go.
你没要吃的吗
You didn't get anything?
没有 我买♥♥了咖啡
Uh, no, I got coffee.
但拜托你吃点东西吧
Please eat something, though.
我知道 不用我告诉你
I know I don't need to tell you this,
你也知道自己看起来有多狼狈
but you look fucking terrible.
我不想成为另一个弗兰克或莫妮卡
I don't want to be another Frank or Monica.
-没人说你是 -我不是想让你鼓励我
- Nobody's saying that you are. - I'm not fishing for a pep talk.
我只是...
I just...
我都不认识我自己了
I don't know who I am anymore.
很明显 至少已经不是那个
I mean, since clearly I'm not the big sister
照顾全家的大姐了
taking care of everyone.
也许这是件好事
Maybe that's good.
好什么
How?
因为照顾我们不是你人生唯一的事
Well, 'cause there's more to you than that.
是啊 现在成了罪犯菲奥娜
Yeah. Fiona the criminal.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你总是在背后支持我们
You know, you've always been there for us.
我们都把那当成是理所当然的事了
And I think we've taken it for granted.
至少我自己是这样的
You know, I know I have.
然后 你陷入了困境
And then you're going through some shit,
我却撒手不管
and I turn my back.
真是...
It's--
真是混账
It's bullshit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
小黛
Hey, Debs.
是的 她在车里
Yeah, she's in the car.
她在吃鸡蛋三明治
She's eating an egg sandwich.
-她还好吗 -她没事
- She's okay? - Yeah, she's fine.
-让她听电♥话♥ -好的
- Put her on. - Okay.
你好 小黛
Hi, Debs.
抱歉我让大家担心了
Sorry I freaked everyone out.
听见你的声音真好
Oh, it's so good to hear your voice.
我也一样
You too.
我马上回家了
I'm coming home.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
告诉利普 弗兰克快死了
Oh, and tell Lip that Frank's dying
还有 他要跟希拉结婚 所以
and getting married to Sheila, so we're going
我们要去医院 好吗
to the hospital, okay?
回家再见 小心开车
I'll see you at home. Drive safe.
什么... 好
Wha--o-okay.
再见
Bye.
我已经很努力 很努力了
I'm trying, I'm trying.
小维 那个不是应该先从手臂下面过去
V, V, isn't it supposed to go under the arm,
-再往上包的吗 -我不就是这么弄的吗
- and then over? - Isn't that what I just did?
-我不知道 -看护士弄起来
- I don't know. - The nurse made it look
那么简单
so easy.
但她动作太快
Yeah, but she did it so fast.
-所以我们才没学会 -好啦
- That's why we didn't learn it. - Okay.
再试一次 合作一点
Let's try it again. Work with me.
这次我会弄好的 我保证
I'm gonna get it right. I promise.
我明白 我懂
I know. I got it.
-我懂 -黛比发来的短♥信♥
- I got it. - Text from Debbie.
菲奥娜没事
Fiona's safe.
是吗 真的吗 快给我念念
She is? Really? Read it to me.
怎么写的
What does it say?
"菲奥娜没事"
"Fiona's safe."
也太简短了吧
Little short on detail.
那是什么
What is that?
你干什么
What are you doing?
没事
Everything's fine.
你们仨在这呆着 我会处理
You three just stay here. I got this.
-才不 -我马上回来
- Hell, no! - I'll be right back.
你从哪里搞来的 放回去 凯文
Where did you get that? Put that back. Kevin!
你们干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我们需要安静
We need quiet here!
你们他妈的搞什么... 快滚
What the fuck are you-- get outta here!
小兔崽子们
Little assholes.
我靠 亲爱的
Holy fuck. Sweetheart?
告诉我 我没射中你们
Tell me I didn't shoot anyone.
我没有射中任何人 我们都没事对吗
I didn't shoot anyone, right? We're all okay?
-我♥操♥ -别靠近我和宝宝
- Holy fuck. - Do not come near my babies.
那是子弹孔吗
Is that a bullet hole?
-对不起 -凯文 我是认真的
- I am so sorry. - Kevin, I'm not kidding.
-我真的很对不起 -别靠近我
- I am so fucking sorry. - Do not come near me.
我发誓 我会把枪都处理掉 好吗
I swear, I'm gonna get rid of all the guns, okay?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
-不要枪 -不要枪
- No more guns? - No more guns.
不要枪了
No more guns.
上帝呀
Oh, god. Oh.
弗兰克 一切都还好吗
Hey, Frank, how's it going?
戴上
Put those on.
这会是个酷毙了的婚礼
Uh, it's gonna be a cool wedding.
恭喜 弗兰克不是已婚的吗
Congratulations. Hey, is Frank still married?
他和莫妮卡离婚了吗
Did him and Monica get a divorce?
管他的
Whatever.
我只是想说 我爱你
I just wanted to say that I love you.
以前的事都原谅你了
And that I forgive you for everything.
只要你别死
Unless you live.
然后... 我还是生你的气
And then-- and then I'm still pissed off.
我不知道什么很厉害的临终赠言
I don't really know any cool last words,
但是我希望你别死
but I don't want you to die,
我知道你也不想死
and I know you don't either.
所以 如果这真的是临终赠言
So if these are last words,
那就去他的吧
screw it.
说得好
I like that.
为了美满 每段婚姻
To succeed, every marriage
都必须经历许多困难
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表