给你多少钱 你才肯跟她分手
How much to stop dating her?
抱歉
Excuse me?
你知道 她并没有爱上你
You know, she's not in love with you.
你知道的 对吧
You do know that, right?
我们还没走到那一步
We're not really at that stage yet.
她只是想用跟你这样的人交往
She's just trying to drive me crazy
来激怒我
by going out with someone like you.
-我这样的人 -是的
- Someone like me? - Yeah.
你看起来 是个不错的孩子
I mean, you seem like a perfectly nice kid,
但阿曼达只是在叛逆期罢了
but Amanda's just rebelling.
谁能怪她呢
Well, don't blame her.
身边有你这么个混♥蛋♥
You're kind of a dick.
我不否认
I'm not denying that.
那么 五千块怎么样
How about $5,000, then?
对这个地方来说可不是个小数目
Looks like that would go pretty far in this place.
-杰森 -他是认真的吗
- Jason. - Is he serious?
他要买♥♥通我跟他女儿分手吗
He's gonna pay me not to date your daughter?
一万块呢
How about $10,000?
我身上就有现金
I have the cash with me.
随身带着吗 在这样的街区
On you, in this neighborhood?
成交吗
Have we got a deal?
菲奥娜
Hey, Fiona.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我要去给我俩弄点吃的
I'm gonna go get us something to eat.
老天
Oh, god.
拜托
Ah, jeez!
尿袋
你♥爸♥爸刚刚给了我一万块钱
So your father just offered me 10 grand
条件是离开你
to stay away from you.
阿曼达 你知道我们是爱你的
Amanda, you know we love you.
你拿了他的钱吗
Did you take the money?
你觉得呢
Uh, what do you think?
你拿了
That you did.
真的吗
Really?
到底拿了没有
Well, did you?
拿了
Yeah.
那我们这算是玩完了对吧
So we're breaking up, then?
收人钱财替人消灾 不对吗
Well, a deal's a deal, right?
好了 阿曼达 我们走吧
Okay, Amanda, come. We're leaving.
是你说男人要说话算话的
Look, you taught me to be a man of my word.
我才刚觉得真心喜欢上你了
And I was just starting to really like you.
才一万块
10 grand?
我慌了
I panicked.
都跟你说他给我高中的前男友
I told you he gave my ex boyfriend
一万五了
in high school $15,000.
我不确定他身上现金有没有那么多
I didn't know he was gonna have the cash on him.
你应该再坚持一下的
You should've held out.
我还从来没见过那么多钱
I'd never seen that much money before.
基佬 是吗
Gay, huh?
我觉得我的牙好像断了一半
I think I broke half a fucking tooth.
我的肋骨也不太舒服
Yeah, my ribs don't feel so good.
你真的出柜了
So you really came out, huh?
不代表我要开始穿裙子或什么的
Doesn't mean I'm gonna wear a fucking dress or anything.
没人让你穿裙子
Nobody fucking asked you to.
不过你的确有双美♥腿♥
Though you do have really nice legs.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥
You're a fucking dick.
是啊 就那个
Yeah, there.
那个就是你得到的东西
That's what you get.
好了
All right, I'm calling it.
记下死亡时间 9点05分
Mark the time of death, 9:05.
不
No!
菲奥娜
Fiona.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表