黛比
Um--uh, Debbie?
我哪里做错了吗
Am I doing it wrong?
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
只是 我们不必这样
It's not--it's just, like, we don't have to do this.
没关系的 今晚我不用回家
It's okay. I don't have to go home tonight.
我给家人说在别人家过夜
I told them I'd be at a sleepover.
不 不是这个 是我的原因
No, it's not--no, no, no. I'm--I'm--it's me.
我不... 原因很复杂
I'm not--it's a lot of things.
我只是现在感觉工作上特别累
I'm just really stressed out at work right now,
我妈还来电♥话♥了
and my mom called.
她说家里的猫病了 所以...
She said that the family cat's sick, so...
不是吧
Oh, no.
是啊 时机不好 仅此而已
Yeah, it's just-- it's awkward timing, is all.
好吧
Okay.
不过你真漂亮
But you look beautiful, though.
谢谢
Thank you.
龙虾看起来很好吃
Scampi looks delicious.
谢谢
Thanks.
来
Uh, here...
披上这个
Here, let's do this.
好了
There.
好的 准备好了吗
Okay. You ready?
做好吓尿的准备吧
Prepare your mind to be blown.
保佑动物们和孩子们
Bless the beasts and the children.
因为这个世界并非他们所看到的那样
For the world can never be the world they see.
罗杰 这是卡尔
Roger, this is Carl.
他住这里
He lives here.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
你知道《对魔鬼的同情》这首歌♥吗
Do you know "Sympathy For the Devil"?
我试过给你搞药了
I tried to get your drugs,
但小维给药柜上了锁
but V has her cabinet locked up,
她现在要收钱才肯给我
and she's making me buy them now.
我绑♥架♥了这些狗 等人来赎它们
I kidnapped these dogs, holding them for ransom.
但是没用
It's not working.
你别担心了
Don't--don't sweat it.
我也许找到新肝了
I may have found a liver.
真的吗 哪里找到的
Really? Where?
你的大姐 萨咪
Your older sister Sammi.
她真有性格
She's really something.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
好了 好了
All right. Okay.
-起来 就快到了 兄弟 -好嘞
- Here we go. Almost there, brother. - Oh! Okay.
马上到了
Almost there.
-来吧 -到了
- Come on. - There you go.
好了好了
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
到了 吐吧
There you are. Here you go.
-好了 -尽情吐吧
- All right. - Okay, there you are.
加油
Okay. Oh, hey!
-你做到了 -不
- You made it. - Oh, no.
-吐吧 -不
- There you go. - Oh, no.
老天
Oh, god.
-水在这里 -好的
- There's water. - Okay.
就在你右手旁边
Right by your right hand.
-好的 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我从没见过他这幅模样
I've never seen him like that.
他很少喝这么多
He rarely drinks that much.
上次是伊芙离开他的时候
Last time was when Eve left him.
-他的前任 -妻子 对
- His ex. - Wife, yeah.
关于她的事我知道的不多
I haven't heard much about her.
她差点弄死他了
Well, she nearly killed him.
他还以为是自己的错 但并不是
He thought it was his fault. It wasn't.
你觉得他睡过去了吗
You think he passed out?
希望是吧
One would hope.
那你呢
And what about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你是打算长久跟他交往下去
Are you the sticking-around type
还是随便玩玩的
or the screwing-around type?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我们只在一起几个月
We've only been going out a couple months.
别怪我保护意识太强
Well, you can't blame me for being protective.
他看起来非常喜欢你
He seems to really dig you.
我也一样
Well, feeling's mutual.
他可比我上一任男友好太多了
And he's, like, a "jazillion" times more sane
所以我很开心
than my last one, so I'm happy.
是吗
Are you?
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
-要喝咖啡吗 -好的 麻烦你了
- You want some coffee? - Yes, please.
我觉得葡萄酒有点上头
I think this wine went to my head a little.
不是什么好咖啡 希望你喝的惯
Oh, it's not shade-grown. Hope you can handle that.
是吧 通常我只喝有机的
Oh, yeah, well, I usually only drink organic,
-公平贸易认证过的 -是吗
- you know, Fair Trade. - Yeah.
还早呢
It's early.
老天 真抱歉
Jesus. Sorry about that.
-怎么了 -那个吻痕
- What? - The hickey.
昨晚不是故意对你那么粗鲁的
I didn't mean to get rough with you last night.
没关系 我都没发现
Oh. That's okay. I barely felt it.
我要先回家了
I'm--I'm gonna get home for a while
看看孩子们怎么样
and check on the kids.
等会儿你去公♥司♥吗
Will I see you at work later?
不确定 不知道 可能会请个病假吧
I'm not sure. I don't know. I might call in sick.
-要我送你回去吗 -不用
- Here, you want me to drive you? - No.
我不认为你能通过酒精检测
I don't think you'd pass a breathalyzer.
开我的车回去吧 好吗
Okay, well, take my car, okay?
不用 我乘轻轨就行
No, I just-- I'll just take the EL.
过一小时打给你
Call you in an hour?
看看你到时怎么样了
See how you're doing?
好的
Okay.
谢谢 宝贝 你是最好的
Thanks, baby. You're the best.
早 昨晚顺利吗
Morning. How'd it go last night?
希拉逼你听《扑通》了吗
Did Sheila force "Kerplunk" on you?
绿日乐队1992年发行的专辑
我知道 这周第二次在麦克家过夜了
I know, I know. Two nights this week at Mike's.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
近期我不会再去他家了
I won't be going over there again for a while.
我根本没注意到你不在
I didn't even know you were gone.
-你的脖子怎么了 -疹子
- What's wrong with your neck? - Weird rash.
是嘴巴形状的
It's mouth-shaped.
今天就要发之前的作业了
We got our papers back today.
这么快 你昨天才交上去的
That quick? You just turned it in yesterday.
是啊 那家伙就是台机器
Yeah, that guy's a machine.
谁知道他看了没有
Who knows if he even reads them?
我只是庆幸自己按时完成了
I'm just glad I finished it.
恭喜你 兄弟
Well, congrats, man.
还有 谢谢你
And, hey, thanks.
我真的很感谢你
You know, I really appreciate you
借我电脑用
letting me use your computer.
你救了我一命
You saved my ass.
老天 又是快闪活动
Chst, another flash mob.
你们这次的作业都很不错
You all did terrific on these.
周二的期中考试前
Please use them
请务必借助它们复习
to study for your midterm on Tuesday.
谢谢
Thank you.
有进步 你渐渐开始懂得怎么梳理自己的想法了
距离阐述合理的论据又近了一步 继续努力
早呀 美人
Morning, sunshine.
我要去上班了
Uh, I'm just about to head to the office.
该怎么跟其他同事说
What should I tell people?
跟他们说昨晚你在流理台上搞了我哥
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表