去找我的辅♥导♥教师 做些练习题
answering practice questions with my tutor.
好了 哪些同学提前读完了第七章
Okay, who has read ahead to Chapter 7?
好了 谁能告诉我 扩大政♥府♥财政赤字
All right, who can tell me if a large government
会使国民储蓄增加还是减少
budget deficit raises or lowers the national saving?
-减少 -很好
- Lowers. - Exactly.
好了 下列说法♥正♥确的是...
All right, now evaluate the following statement...
上次清洗这些杯子是什么时候
When was the last time these things were cleaned?
四月份 给你 艾伦
April. Here you go, Alan.
冠军早餐
Breakfast of champions.
需要的话 还有橙汁
And some OJ if you'd like.
但估计不太新鲜了
Yeah, I wouldn't count on that expiration date, though.
在这里橙汁很少派上用场
Not much use of orange juice in this place.
我真的不用
Really, I'm good.
我爸老了挺丑的 对吧
Dad didn't age very well, did he?
这些照片是六十岁的时候拍的
And he was in his 60s in those pictures.
你该看看八十岁的
You should've seen him in his 80s.
逝者已逝
Hey, man's dead.
-你们尊重一下 -不 没关系
- Have some respect. - No, no, it's fine.
你们肯定知道 我和我爸 关系不太好
He and I, I'm sure you know, didn't get along very well.
跟你说实话
You know, to be honest with you,
我都不知道有你这么个人
I didn't even know you existed.
他只说过 有个女儿
He only mentioned having a daughter.
说的就是我
That would be me.
准备好了的话 我们可以开始了
When you're ready, we can begin.
我有一份斯坦利的遗嘱 要读给你们听
I have Stanley's will here, which I'd like to read to you.
但出于尊重
Um, but out of respect, you know,
我会略过一些污秽的用词
I'll skip some of the colorful language.
不用 直接读原稿
Oh, no. Please, go ahead, read it.
我确定以前都听他讲过
I'm sure we've all heard it before.
本人 斯坦利·温斯顿·柯普切克
Uh, I, Stanley Winston Kopchek,
在身心均健康的状态下
being of sound mind and body,
愿将我的枪♥支♥收藏留给我
leave to my sniveling, faggoty,
"娘们儿唧唧的鼻涕虫
fag of a fagorama daughter
基妈生的伪娘儿子"
by the name of Alan Willard Kopchek
艾伦·维拉德·柯普切克
my gun collection,
希望在她舔下一个艾滋病鸡♥巴♥之前
in the hopes that she'll kill herself
一枪崩了自己
before she chugs another aids cock.
以前好像没听过吧
Not sure we all heard that before.
对于我希望是自己亲生儿子的人
And to the man who I wished had been born my son,
凯文·鲍尔
Kevin Ball,
我把我珍爱的艾莱伯酒吧留给他
I leave my beloved Alibi Room.
-什么 -天呐
- What? - Oh, my.
我知道不会有什么好事 但没想到竟然...
I knew it would be bad. I didn't know it would be that--
艾伦 对不起 我全不知情
Alan, I'm sorry. I had no idea.
-我要质疑遗嘱 -必须的 你应该这么做
- I'll contest the will. - Absolutely, you should.
他写遗嘱的时候可能喝多了
He was probably drunk when he wrote it.
一些都是按合理程序走的
Everything was done by the book.
这样吧 也别折腾了
You know what? Never mind.
酒吧给凯文吧
Let kevin have the bar.
艾伦 你确定吗 这不太公平
Alan, are you-- are you sure? That doesn't seem fair.
得了 你觉得来喝酒的恐同份子
Oh, come on, do you think the homophobes
会承认我是这里的老板吗
that come in this place are gonna take to me as the owner?
你可以卖♥♥掉
You could always sell it.
好吧 我们这么做
Okay, tell you what we'll do.
凯文
Kevin,
两年期 年你每月给我500美金
why don't you send me $500 a month for two years,
这破地方
about what I would've gotten
也就能卖♥♥这些钱了
If I had sold this shit hole?
好的
Okay.
我来起草文件
So I'll--I'll write up the paperwork.
会给你们一人一份副本
I'll get you both a copy then.
很好 艾伦 谢谢你
That sounds fair. Alan, thank you.
我保证 我会发扬斯坦的遗志
I-I promise, I will uphold Stan's legacy.
好的一面
The good stuff,
不是那些"娘们儿 基佬 艾滋病鸡♥巴♥"之类的
not all that "faggoty, fag, aids cock" stuff.
介意我把我爸带走吗
Do you mind if I take dad?
当然不
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
-早 菲奥娜 -嗨 吉娜
- Morning, Fiona. - Hi, Gena.
有机会 你该跟我们一起练瑜伽
You know, you should join us for yoga sometime.
能精神充沛一整天
It's a good way to start the day.
我刚适应有医保的日子
Yeah, I'm just getting used to having health insurance.
还没做好去健身的准备
Not sure I can handle the gym just yet.
好的
All right.
有人在吗
Knock, knock.
你找我 先生
You wanted to see me, sir?
是的 昨晚没什么事吧
Yeah. Everything okay last night?
没有 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我不知道
Eh, I don't know.
你说你会给我打电♥话♥ 然后来我家
You said you'd call and come over.
没有我你寂寞了吗
Aw, were you lonely without me?
我觉得你可能是害怕我下双陆棋时
Well, I figured you might be a little afraid
再次把你杀得落花流水
that I would kick your ass in strip backgammon again.
你倒是想杀得我落花流水
Uh, you wish you could kick my ass in strip backgammon.
你是在跟我宣战吗
Are you throwing the gauntlet down right now?
随时奉陪 放马过来
Yeah, anytime. Bring it on.
好的 就这么定了
Okay, you got it.
关于昨晚
Hey, about last night--
你因为这事儿要见我吗
Is this why you wanted to see me?
不不 事实上 我想见你
No, no, no, actually, I wanted to see you
是因为我想让你去外面跑跑
because I have decided to put you out in the field.
放牛吗
Like a cow?
就是放牛
Exactly like a cow.
今天我要给你指派三个销♥售♥项目回访
I have three sales calls that I am sending you on today.
第一个是热狗店
The first one, the Dog House,
然后是里维埃拉剧院 最后是林肯体育馆
then the Riviera Theater, and then the Lincoln Arena,
-伊利诺伊州滑翔者队比赛的地方 -好的
- where the Illinois Gliders play. - Okay.
因为沃利再过几个月就要退休了
So, you know, since Wally's retiring in, what,
我觉得 让他的客户见一见
a couple of months, I thought it'd be a good idea
他们新的销♥售♥代表是个好主意
for his clients to meet their new sales rep.
我吗
Me?
如果他们喜欢你的话
Well, if they like you, yeah.
那秀一秀乳♥沟♥没坏处吧
I take it boobs wouldn't hurt?
是吧 他们跟沃利打了十六年交道
Yeah, they've been dealing with Wally for the past 16 years.
是呀
Yeah.
所以露一露大长腿也行
So legs would be good too.
以男朋友的立场来说 我不同意
As your boyfriend, I say no.
以老板的立场来说 放马去吧
As your boss, oh, hell, yeah.
对了 让马里奥给你安排辆车
Oh, oh, oh, hey, have Mario hook you up with a company car.
真的假的 还有车开
Really? A car?
当然了 你打算搭轻轨过去吗
Yeah, a car. Did you expect to take the EL?
没有啊
I-I guess not.
你有驾照 对吧
You have a license, right?
当然有
Sure. Of course.
利普 等一等
Hey, Lip, wait.
阿曼达姐妹会待会儿要开个派对
Amanda's sorority's having a happy hour later.
你看起来需要放松一下
Thought you could use a pick-me-up.
谢啦
Thanks.
好啦 宝贝
All right, baby.
我快打扫干净了
I'm all finished up.
有什么话想对他的骨灰说吗
You want to say something over the ashes?
这主意不错
That's a good idea.
斯坦 你这个老混♥蛋♥
Stan, you son of a bitch,
你告诉我要成为一个真男人 他得深爱过女人
you taught me that a man isn't a man unless he's loved a woman,
生吃过山羊心脏
eaten the heart out of a live goat,
或者把一个德国兵的脸撕烂
or ripped a german soldier's face off.
起码 第一项我做得还不错
One out of three ain't bad.
能成为你的养子我很荣幸
I'm proud to call you my foster pop.
我会想你的 老爸
I'm gonna miss you, old man.
说得好 宝贝
Nice, baby.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表