You were too busy giving me shit for not calling you back.
我倒成坏蛋了是吗
What an asshole I am, huh?
还想着让我们的关系更进一步
Wanting to make our relationship closer.
太可笑了
Yeah, it's ridiculous.
好吧 这么着吧 我补偿你
All right, you know what? I'll make it up to you.
送你回家如何
How about I give you a ride home?
等我拿了东西就走
Just let me grab my stuff and we'll go?
很好
Great.
我爸是O型血
My dad's "O" positive.
那你哥哥和姐姐呢
What about your brother and sister?
-利普是AB型 -真遗憾
- Lip's AB. - Oh, that's too bad.
那你姐姐呢
And your sister?
她不让我验血
She wouldn't give me any blood.
有时候有些人不愿意...
Well, sometimes people aren't willing to go through--
所以我想让你验下这个
That's why I need you to test this.
可以从这个测出来她是什么血型吧
Think you can tell me her blood type from this?
-不 不不不 -求你了
- No. Mm, no. No, no, no, no. - Please.
孩子不能没有父亲
No boy should be raised without his father.
你为什么不用检测卡碰一下这个自己去测
Well, why didn't you touch it to the card and test it yourself?
-你来了 -我来了
- Hey, you made it. - Uh, here I am.
进来吧 请随意
Oh, come on in. Get comfortable.
我帮你放起来
I'll, uh-- I'll get that for you.
我去看看饭烧糊了没有
I'll check that I didn't burn dinner.
-好的 -我帮你
- Okay. - I'll get that.
你父母在家吗
Are your parents here?
没有 他们在加里
Um, no. They live in Gary.
-这地方是你的 -没错
- This is your place? - Yeah.
二十岁
20?
-饭来了 -我才十三
- Dinner is served. - I'm only 13.
什么
What?
我才十三
I'm only 13.
你是说岁数吗
Is that, like, years old?
好吧 没事
Uh, okay. Cool.
希望你爱吃鸡肉
I hope you like chicken. -
当然 谁会不爱吃鸡肉呢
Sure. Who doesn't like chicken?
鸡肯定不爱吃鸡肉
I bet chickens don't like chicken.
想看《仓库淘宝大战》吗
Do you want to watch that Storage Wars?
-当然 看吧 -好的
- Uh, yeah, okay. - Yeah.
天啊 妈妈 三个孩子
Oh, gosh, mama. Three babies?
-我要爆♥炸♥了 -你不会有事的
- I'm gonna burst. - Oh, baby, you'll be fine.
你屁♥股♥会越长越大
Your hips gonna spread.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
你得去做人流
You gonna have to have an abortion.
什么 才不要
Wh-what? Oh, hell, no.
我才不要打掉我的孩子
I'm not aborting my baby.
-我们的孩子 -我怀着的
- Our baby. - That I'm carrying.
为我俩怀的 所以
For us, so we have
我们有权决定宝宝的去留
the ultimate say in what happens to it.
这是我的身体 我才不要去做人流
Well, it's my body, and I'm not getting an abortion.
妈妈 我没办法喂饱四个小孩
Mama, I cant feed four babies.
这看起来像牛的奶♥子♥吗
Does this look like an udder?
雇个奶妈 现在酒吧归你们 该有钱了吧
Hire a wet nurse. You got money now with the bar.
更穷了
Yeah, no.
酒吧并没我们想象的那样赚钱
The bar's not making as much money as we thought.
什么
What?
凯特给我看了账目的进账项和支出项
Kate showed me the positive- negative columns in the books.
进账的基本没有几项
Positive side doesn't have much written in it.
凯文
Kevin.
我很抱歉 这不是我的错
I'm sorry. It's not my fault.
那你更是非做人流不可了 妈妈
Then you are definitely having an abortion, mother.
肯定有全天候的诊所还开着
There's got to be an all-night clinic.
等等 等等 干什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait, what?
她想要我打掉我的孩子
She wants me to abort my baby.
除非我的精♥子♥全死了
Over my dead sperm.
你刚说了 我们没钱
You just said we don't have any money.
小维 叫你妈去做人流也不问我一声
V, to ask your mom to have an abortion without consulting me,
你疯了吗 这样做是不对的
are you crazy? That's not right!
我直接朝她肚子抡一拳也行
I could punch her in the stomach.
小维
V!
凯文 我们养不起四个小孩
Kevin, we can't afford four babies!
那你在叫我跟你老公嘿♥咻♥之前
Then you should've thought about that
就该考虑到这一点的
before you made me sleep with your husband!
妈妈 我们会破产的
Mama, we'll go broke!
抱歉 但这个由上帝放进我子♥宫♥里的孩子
I'm sorry, but the good lord jesus put this baby inside my womb
代表着他赐予我的爱和光明
as a blessing to offer his love and light.
现在你要我就这么把它打掉
And now you want me to snuff it out just like that?
-绝不 -一定要
- No! - Yes!
等你清醒了再联♥系♥我 维罗妮卡
You call me when you come to your senses, Veronica.
抱歉 我很矛盾
I'm sorry. I'm conflicted.
你最好准备好滑雪面罩和逃跑座驾
You better get a ski mask and a getaway car,
因为除了抢劫 我们是绝不可能
'cause that's the only way we gonna be able
养活四个孩子的
to afford four babies.
什么事
Hey, what's up?
你刚刚下班吗
Hey, you just getting out?
是啊 漫长的一天
Yeah, man. Long day.
好的 想不想一起抽几口
Okay, yeah. You want--you want to blaze up?
不行 兄弟 我很抱歉
No, man, I'm sorry.
-得回家陪老婆 -好吧
- I got to get home to the esposa. - Okay.
如果赶不上公交车 她会杀了我的
If I miss the bus, she's gonna kill me.
-好的 兄弟 -再见 兄弟
- All right, man. - All right, see you.
再见
Yeah.
关于挡风玻璃的事
Hey, were you telling me the truth
你有没有告诉我实话
about the windshield earlier?
你不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
-我该相信你吗 -当然
- Should I? - Of course.
好吧 警♥察♥来电♥话♥了
Yeah, well, the police called,
就在你回到公♥司♥之前
like, right before you got back to the office.
是车子上公♥司♥的标志把你给卖♥♥了
It was--the logo on the car kind of totally gave you away.
你早知道
You knew?
是的 还有人用手♥机♥拍了视频
Yeah, there's even an iphone video.
会计部的泰德播给我看的
Ted in accounting showed me the YouTube.
搞什么鬼 你给我下套
What the hell? You set me up!
我...
I--
你是在因为自己对我撒谎而生气吗
You're getting angry with me because you lied?
不是 我气的是你引诱我对你撒谎
No, I'm getting angry because you tricked me into lying.
我怎么引诱你了 全是你自己说的
How did I trick you? You did it all on your own.
好 我撒谎了 行了吗
Fine, I lied! Okay?
我把那个家伙惹火了
I flipped the guy off,
他砸了我的挡风玻璃 满意了吗
and he smashed my window. Are you happy?
之前为什么不说实话
Why would you lie about that?
因为我就是这样的人 我是个加拉格
Because it's what I do. I'm a Gallagher!
省省吧 加拉格
Well, knock it off, Gallagher.
真不敢相信你会这么小题大做
I can't believe you're making such a big deal out of this.
对不起 菲奥娜
I'm sorry, Fiona.
我受不了处处是谎言的恋情
I can't be in a relationship where there's lying.
你是在给我下最后通牒吗
Are you giving me an ultimatum?
是的
Yes.
我也受不了有最后通牒的恋情
Well, I can't be in a relationship with ultimatums.
那现在怎么办
So what do we do then?
向我保证你不会再撒谎
Promise me you aren't gonna lie.
-如果我搞砸了怎么办 -承认就好
- What if I mess up? - Just admit it.
你怎么知道我的保证
How do you know I won't promise I'm not gonna lie,
不是个谎言
but that's actually a lie?
菲奥娜
Fiona,
我知道 你一定认为我反应这么大很荒唐
I know you think I'm blowing this out of proportion,
但我特别重视这个
but it's my thing.
我喜欢你
I like you.
真的很喜欢你 可如果你撒谎
I really like you, but if you lie,
我会发疯的
I'm gonna go crazy.
而且我俩都不会开心
And we'll both be unhappy,
这段恋情也会很糟
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表