加拉"各"的走狗
洛文塔尔新娘用品店吗
Lowenthal Bridal?
我要再婚了
Hi, I'm getting remarried.
谢谢 我太高兴了
Oh, thank you. I'm over the moon about it.
事实上 我22年前就是在你们家
Yeah, um, and actually, I-I bought my wedding dress
买♥♥的婚纱
from you 22 years ago.
自那之后我瘦了不少
And since then I've lost a considerable amount of weight.
一点吧
Well, I would say a few.
我
I-- -
我一会再打给你好吗
Uh, can I call you back?
我有件非常重要的事要和你商量一下
I need to talk to you about something very serious.
家具的事我可以解释
I can explain the furniture.
还有那个"出♥售♥"牌子和碎了的窗户
And the "For sale" Sign. And the broken window.
你穿淡紫色的衣服好看吗
How do you look in lilac?
你的伴娘装
Your dress.
我想让你当我的伴娘
I want you to be my maid of honor.
伴娘
Maid of honor?
-弗兰克同意了 -什么
- Yes, Frank said yes. - What?
我还订好了教堂
Yes, and I--and I've already booked the church.
我想在这里接待客人
And I--and I thought we could have the reception here.
我考虑把屋子装扮成冬季仙境
And I was thinking of, like, a winter wonderland.
可以飘点雪花
And we would do, like, snowflakes and--
还有白色的木头和灯笼
And white wood and lanterns.
你觉得怎么样
And what do you think?
你的意见非常重要
And, well, your opinion is very important to me
因为我要当你妈妈了
because I'm gonna be your new mom.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
外公好像没有呼吸了
I don't think grandpa's breathing.
-不 -天啊
- No! - Oh, my god!
我提着 我提着
I got it, I got it.
好的
Okay.
爸爸
Dad?
弗兰克你还不能死
Oh, not yet, Frank.
别死
Not yet.
昏过去了 还活着
It's faint, but he's still alive.
打911
Call 911.
欢迎再来
Hey, come again.
伊夫耶尼亚
Yevgeny.
你儿子的名字
Name of your son.
-这什么狗屁名字 -我父亲的
- The fuck kinda name is that? - My father's.
那个为了两百块把你卖♥♥了的男的
The one who sold you to a pimp for 200 bucks?
你给儿子取他的名字
You name your kid after him?
是三百 他也有优点
It was 300, and he had good qualities too.
是啊 很明显 我们两清了
Yeah, clearly. We're square.
回你自己的家吧
Come home where you belong.
我们说的可不包括这个
Wasn't part of the deal.
回家吧
Come home.
你♥他♥妈♥再自以为是蹦出半句话
You breathe a fucking word about what you think you know,
我保证让你的孩子没妈
I promise you your kid's gonna be an orphan.
这里不允许家庭暴♥力♥
Okay, hey. No domestic abuse.
跟其他人一样去外边解决
Take it outside like everyone else.
回家 否则要你好看
Come home or else.
来吧 帅哥 该你了
Come on, big boy. You're next.
想要一个吗 正在打折
Do you want one? They're on sale.
可能吧 太可爱了
Maybe. They're so cute.
需要帮忙的话叫我
Let me know if I can help with anything.
好的
Okay.
好厉害
Oh, my god.
他在哪
Where is he?
你不能就这么闯进来
You can't just come in here like that.
-加拉格 -谁
- Gallagher. - Who?
宏观经济学
我妻子过来找我 发着抖
So my wife comes to me shaking.
说结婚戒指丢了
Wedding ring's missing.
是女佣偷的 还是吸嗨的时候弄丢的
Cleaning woman? Super?
我拿起电♥话♥
I grabbed the phone,
假装报♥警♥
pretended to report it to the police.
金融系统分♥析♥师
客户经理
我不敢跟她说我把戒指当掉
I didn't have the heart to tell her that I pawned the ring
会计主管
办公室助理
行政文员
换了点毒品
for a few rocks.
最糟糕的是
Worst part?
我一点都没让她尝
I didn't even share any of it with her.
不管怎样 这是...
Look, look, anyway, that was--
是六年前的事了
that was six years ago,
每天我感谢上天自己来到了这里
and every day I thank god that I'm here
而不是待在监狱
instead of back there.
好的 明天同一时间
Okay, same time tomorrow.
谁有法♥院♥的单子 过来我签字
If you have a court card, come up and I'll sign it.
但愿我们没有打扰你
Hope we didn't disturb you.
对不起 我不是故意无礼
Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.
我没有毒瘾
I just--I don't have a drug problem.
不是我觉得自己没有
No, not like I do, but I don't think I do.
是真的没有
I-I really don't.
我只是需要你签个字 然后我可以去找工作
I just need my card signed so I can go look for a job.
或许这两个忙我都可以帮
Might be able to help you with both.
真的吗
Seriously?
资料是公开的 我重罪在身
Full disclosure, I-- I have a felony.
你和这儿百分之九十的人都是
You and 90% of everyone else here.
我因为教唆罪蹲过一年
I did a year for solicitation.
告诉胡安是金介绍你来的
Tell Juan that Kim sent you.
太好了
That is so nice.
这不是去接客吧
It's not hooking, right?
真是接客啊
It is hooking?
为了喂饱孩子的肚子
Puts food on the table for my kids.
离开马蒂
否则下次就是毒蛇
你的留校察看不是已经完了吗
Thought you served your time.
看到外面柜子上的话了吗
You see the lockers?
是你弄的
That was you?
坏蛋就是我
I'm kind of a badass.
想不想找点乐子
You wanna have some fun?
想
Yeah.
没事 我没事
No, I'm fine.
他们在帮你
They're trying to help.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off of me.
爸爸 求你了
Dad, please.
-需要测血压 -滚开
- Need blood pressure. - Fuck off!
-快点 -滚
- Come on. - Get out!
爸爸 别这样
Dad stop.
先生 我们得把你送到急诊室
Sir, we need to take you to the E.R.
-费雪 数三下 -不 不
- Fisher, on three. - No, no.
-一 二 -我的天
- One, two- - Jesus Christ.
我不想去医院
I do not want to go to the hospital!
先生 你拒绝治疗吗
Sir, are you refusing treatment?
你们要走了
You're leaving?
不能强迫他
Can't force him.
为什么
Well, why?
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
我觉得你需要帮助
I thought you needed some help.
我真不该去找你
I never should have tried to find you.
别这么说
Don't say that.
怪不得你留不住男人
It's not a mystery that men leave you!
我不想你死
I don't want you to leave!
所以我才把他们叫来
That's why I called them!
我不想你死
I don't want you to leave!
好吧
Okay.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what else to do.
给我点止痛药
Something for the pain, please.
别动
Don't move.
我马上就来
I will be right back.
是洛温塔尔婚纱店吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表