不 我要把你调任到账户管理部门
No. I am transferring you to account management.
我不做你的顶头上司比较好
I'd prefer you didn't work for me directly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对了 该说抱歉的是我
I'm the one who's sorry, by the way.
为什么
Why?
抱歉我不够有趣
That I'm not more interesting.
你很有趣
You are.
真的没有
I'm really not.
我有正当工作
I hold down a job,
照顾家人 在意说真话
I look after my family, care about telling the truth.
很抱歉这些并不是亮点
I'm sorry those aren't selling points.
如果你...
Um, if you, uh...
如果可以的话 我想请你离开了
If it's all right, I'd like you to leave now.
你们不是来送寿司的 对吧
You're not delivering my sushi, are you?
恐怕不是
Uh, no, afraid not.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是利普 伊恩的哥哥
Yeah, I'm Lip. Ian's brother.
是哦
Oh, yeah.
哦对
Oh, yeah!
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
恐怕吉米已经很久没联♥系♥我了
I'm afraid jimmy hasn't been in touch for a while.
我们是来找伊恩的
We're looking for Ian.
你好啊
Hello!
进来说话吧
Why don't you both come inside?
好 进去吧
Sure, yeah. Go.
知道我气什么吗
Know what pisses me off?
Chris不肯说...
That Chris won't just say--
你们好
Hello.
你喜欢的还真是同一类型啊
You really got a type, huh?
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
他们是伊恩的兄妹
Um, these are Ian's siblings.
好极了 你俩都认识他
Great, so you both know him.
我们上哪能找到他
Where can we find him?
吃的到了我叫你
Um...I'll let you know when the food comes.
好
Okay.
我让伊恩在这儿住过一阵子
I let Ian crash here for a while.
-什么时候 -几周前
- When? - A few weeks ago.
有一天我回到家发现他在招待一群...
Then I came home and he was hosting a group of--
我认为是很讨厌的人
well, in my opinion-unsavory characters.
他们用一瓶野格酒砸烂了我的玻璃桌面
They smashed my glass tabletop with a bottle of jagermeister.
收拾完以后 我就请伊恩离开了
When things settled down, I asked Ian to leave.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
去找你们的妈妈了
Well, he's with your mother.
莫妮卡
Monica?
太好了 他们这会儿在桥洞底下呢
Great, so they're under a bridge somewhere.
是栋屋子
Oh, it was a house.
我还留着地址 你们要吗
I still have the address. You want it?
要
Yeah, please.
小黛 你先回家吧
Hey, Debs, why don't you, uh, why don't you go home, yeah?
为什么
Why?
我们每回找到莫妮卡
Just 'cause every time we find Monica, you know,
都希望没找到她 她也许不知道自己在哪
we wish we hadn't. She might not know where she is,
她是谁 我们是谁
who she is, who we are.
我不是小孩子了
I'm not a little kid.
好吧
Okay.
我可不会花五十块打次手♥枪♥
There's no way I'm shelling out 50 bucks for a handjob.
-三十还有可能 -我跟你说
- 30, maybe. - Okay, I'll tell you what.
三十块 你自撸去吧
For 30 bucks, you can go jerk yourself off.
我们有日常开支的 汤米 光是洗衣就...
We've got overhead, Tommy. The laundry alone is killing--
我在泰国妞那儿付三十块
Hey, I pay 30 at the thai place,
她们也洗毛巾
and they wash towels too.
该死的泰国性工作者
Damn thai sex workers,
从正统美国人手里抢生意
stealing jobs from decent Americans.
我们的姑娘是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Our girls are Russian.
她们用刀叉吃饭
They eat with forks,
又不用筷子吃饭
not with sticks, right?
宝贝 来这儿的每个人你都拉了皮条
Baby, you hit up everyone who's come in here,
三个人都拉了
all three of 'em.
如果我们打打广♥告♥呢 在网上或是
What if we advertise? Put an ad in Craigslist
免费的本地商业带发广♥告♥
or one of those free local business things?
我们可以找几个瘾君子
Hey, yeah, we can get some meth heads
发传♥单♥什么的
to hand out flyers and shit.
-拿什么付他们 -不用付
- And pay them how? - We don't.
跟他们说会给钱
We just tell them we'll pay 'em,
等他们来要钱的时候
and if they complain about it,
就狠揍一顿
we'll beat the shit out of them.
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔
Carl, hey.
我有个任务要交给你 儿子
I got a job for you, son.
我很忙
I'm busy.
这活儿更好
No, this is--this is better.
我们要搭一座汗蒸小屋
We're gonna build a sweat lodge.
大石头 点篝火 还有帐篷...
Great big rocks, heated by a big fire, and a teepee--
-篝火 -对
- Big fire? - Yeah.
这是萨咪 你大姐
Oh, this is Sammi, your big sister.
该让你们见见了
It's time you met.
我已经有两个姐姐了
I already got two sisters.
这是第三个
Yeah, well, here's another one.
这是你外甥 恰奇
This is your nephew. Chucky,
宝贝 这是你舅舅卡尔
baby, this is your uncle, Carl.
他们长得好像
Wow, they even look alike.
妈的
Oh, shit.
这场面太感人了
This is an emotional situation.
能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
-失陪一下 -好
- Excuse us, would you? - Sure.
-我被她吓到了 -我知道
- She's freaking me out. - I get it.
不如我带萨咪去酒吧找人帮忙
Look, how about I take Sammi to the Alibi for reinforcements?
你和恰奇去收集树苗
You and Chuck gather saplings.
你可以带他进加拉格家的门
You can initiate him into the Gallagher way.
等等 树苗是什么东西
Wait, what's a sapling?
你那个男友怎么回事
So what happened with this, uh, boyfriend?
是前男友 他叫马蒂
Ex-boyfriend. His name's Matt.
他人很好 但他说因为我是处
He's nice, but he said we couldn't be together
我们不可以在一起 所以我就跟别人试试...
because I'm a virgin, so I tried it with someone else--
等下 试试
Wait, tried?
做♥爱♥
Sex.
跟谁
With who?
赛斯·埃斯帕拉利 在游乐场的厕所里
Seth Esparelli, in the arcade bathroom.
天哪 小黛
Jesus, Debs.
但没成 然后我觉得我跟他算是分手了
Only, it didn't work, and I think we broke up?
我猜是这样
I mean, I guess.
我还没给他打过电♥话♥...
I haven't really called him to, like--
-亲口问过 -对 没有
- Confirm? - No--yeah.
压力好大
So stressful.
"这边射"
搞毛
What the hell?
我警告过你别考验我
I warned you not to test me.
-这些人是谁 -我城里网球队的人
- Who are these guys? - My intramural tennis team.
相信我 他们可不是好惹的
And trust me, they do not mess around.
我的钱你准备好了吗
Do you have my cash?
-等下 你们都是基佬吗 -不是
- Wait, are you all gay? - No.
我不是侮辱你们
I'm not trying to be insulting,
就想问问你们 要不要撸一炮
I just want to know if you... want a handjob.
奈德说就是这儿了
Well, Ned said this is the place.
看样子好像没人住
Doesn't look like anyone lives here.
等下 利普 别进去
Wait, Lip, don't go in there.
我也没选择啊 对吧
I kind of have to, right?
来吧 待在我身后
Hey, come on, just stay behind me.
-我们回家吧 -没事的 小黛
- Let's go home. - It's okay, Debs.
有人在用电暖器呢
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表