- Like, while you're in class. - Ah, no. That's okay.
我五点之前都没事
I don't have anything till 5:00.
不用了 我们家
Yeah, no, we just went through
最近出了点乱子
some pretty serious shit at home.
导致现在我保护意识特别强 是吧
So I'm being kind of protective of him right now. Right?
我半小时给你发一张照片
I'll send you a text picture every 30 minutes.
好吧 有事给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, well, call me, you know, if there's a problem.
好的 别担心 没事的
Yeah, don't worry. Everything will be fine.
阿曼达会照顾你几小时
Hey, Amanda's gonna watch you for a few hours.
-可以吗 伙计 -好的
- Is that okay, buddy? - Okay.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
嗨 老爹 老爸
Hi, pops. Poppy?
爸爸
Daddy?
还在想要叫你什么
Still trying to figure out what to call you.
又在写博客了吗
Working on your blog again, huh?
五章了
Five chapters.
老天 这是什么味儿
Oh, my god. What's that smell?
汉堡王 我给你买♥♥了个皇堡
Burger king. I got you a whopper.
拿出去 拿出去
Get it out! Get it out!
老天 对不起
Oh, oh, my goodness. I'm sorry.
上帝啊
Oh, god.
这味道恶心到你了吗
The smell did it, huh?
这不明摆着呢吗
You need more proof than this?
让我把这条臭烘烘的毯子换掉
Let's get you off these stinky sheets.
反正也该换了
Time to change them anyway.
小心点 我的纸
Be careful. My papers.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我好冷 把烟管给我
I'm cold. Give me my pipe.
爸 黛比和利普跟我说
Oh, pops, Debbie and Lip asked me
不能再让你在家抽大♥麻♥了
not to let you light up in the house anymore.
今天早晨和他们小吵了一架
Had a little run-in with them this morning.
他们对我可不太感冒
Don't think they like me very much.
去他们的
Well, screw them.
我想什么时候抽就什么时候抽
I'll light up any time I want.
如果我愿意 我会把烟雾
I'll blow smoke in their eyes
吐到他们眼睛里 直到他们哭出来
until they cry if I feel like it.
利普说社工随时可能来访
Lip said the social worker's gonna show up unannounced.
让社工吃屎去吧
Yeah, the social worker can bite my ball bag.
又不是我把利亚姆扔在一堆可♥卡♥因♥里的
I'm not the one who let Liam get into a pile of coke.
你知道那是意外
You know that was an accident.
拜托 你在干吗
Oh, come on. What are you doing?
我们必须好好表现
We have to be on our best behavior.
我很疼
I'm in pain.
他们可能最终会被送进寄养家庭
They could end up in foster care.
你不想让大家都聚在一起吗
Don't you want to keep this family together?
他们在毒害你
They're poisoning you.
就是这样
That's what's going on.
总有一天你会背叛我的 记住我的话
You'll turn against me, you mark my words.
你怎么能这么说 收回去
How can you say that? Take it back!
操你妹
Fuck you.
我永远永远都不会背叛你
I would never, ever turn against you.
是吗 那来证明
Yeah? Well, then prove it.
把烟管给我
Give me my pipe.
要不我把下次的奥施康定给你怎么样
How about I give you your next oxy instead, huh?
这是个好主意
Oh, that's a good idea.
还算有点脑子
Now you're thinking.
你会没事的 走个形式罢了
You'll be fine. It's just a formality.
等厕所的队太长了
The bathroom line took forever.
外面有个人 来这儿的原因
There's a guy out there who's here
是他往孩子他妈身上撒漂白剂了
because he threw bleach on his baby's mama.
按法官既定日程
On your honor's preliminary hearing calendar,
开庭审理第S6974356号♥案件
calling case S6974356.
伊利诺斯州控告菲奥娜·加拉格
State of Illinois versus Fiona Gallagher.
格雷格·杰夫瑞斯代表伊利诺斯州
Greg Jeffreys on behalf of the state of Illinois.
玛丽亚·薇达尔代表菲奥娜·加拉格
Maria Vidal on behalf of Fiona Gallagher,
-谁在我左边 -早上好
- Who's on my left. - Good morning.
加拉格小姐 在传讯中
Ms. Gallagher, at your arraignment,
你为自己提出无罪辩护
you entered a plea of not guilty.
-是否仍旧有效 -是的 法官
- Is that still your plea? - Absolutely, your honor.
杰夫瑞斯先生 公诉方在此案件上
And Mr. Jeffreys, where does the government
-看法为何 -法官大人
- stand on this case? - Your honor,
我们有足够的证据证明
we have enough evidence to proceed with possession
其犯有危害儿童安全罪
and child endangerment.
"危害儿童安全罪"
"Child endangerment"?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
杰夫瑞斯先生 你就此
Mr. Jeffreys, what evidence
有什么证据需要提交
have you submitted at this point?
这是负责逮捕的警官给出的报告
The police report from the arresting officer,
其中包括被告承认有罪
which includes an admission of guilt from the defendant,
从受害人脸上和手上
the cocaine removed from the face
收集到的可♥卡♥因♥
and the hands of the victim,
以及一份毒理学报告
and a toxicology report
指出在儿童被送进急诊室时
indicating the levels of the drug
毒品在其体内的含量
in the child's system when he was admitted to the E.R.
我方要求被告至少
We'll be asking for a minimum
在州监狱服刑五年
of five years in state prison.
什么
What?
这是我方诉求 法官大人
It is our hope, your honor,
希望法庭能考虑到
that the court will take into consideration
这是我委托人的初犯
that this is my client's first offense,
并考虑到政♥府♥在去年赋予了她
and that the state granted her guardianship
对于五个兄弟姐妹的监护权
of her five siblings last year.
薇达尔小姐 我强烈建议你与检察官
Miss Vidal, I urge you and the A.D.A.
在法庭外商讨这些细节
to discuss this matter outside of my courtroom.
达成个协议 待会儿呈上辩诉协议
Work something out. Come back with a plea bargain.
-是的 法官大人 -是的 法官大人
- Yes, your honor. - Yes, your honor.
-休庭 -怎么回事
- You're dismissed. - What's going on?
好事 走吧
Good news. Come on.
米奇在哪儿
Where's Mickey?
求你们别理我
No, please don't answer.
该死的 你们这辈子就不能做点有意义的事
God forbid, you do something meaningful with your lives.
你应该去为政♥府♥工作
You should work for the city.
社会需要你们
You have qualities they're looking for.
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干嘛
Hey, what the hell are you doing here?
我需要把枪
I need a gun.
你想毙了谁
Who you gonna kill?
-你喷古龙水了吗 -没有
- You wearing cologne? - No.
是肯亚塔的香水皂什么的
It's Kenyatta's perfume soap shit.
你用了别人的肥皂
You use another dude's soap?
所以呢
So what?
上面会有阴毛的
It's got pubes on it.
-没有 -当然有
- No, it doesn't. - Yes, it does.
谁的香皂上没有阴毛
What guy doesn't have pubes on his soap?
我的香皂上就没有
My soap doesn't have pubes on it.
那是因为你从来不洗阴毛
Well, obviously, you're not washing your pubes.
你来就是为了跟我讨论阴毛的事吗
You came all the way down here to talk about my pubes?
给我把枪
Just give me a gun.
你在城南开酒吧
You run a bar on the south side.
你♥他♥妈♥居然没有枪
How the fuck do you not have a gun?
并非人人都是恶棍
Not everyone's a thug.
不过你到底要干嘛
What you need it for, anyway?
艾莱柏被劫了
Alibi got robbed.
他们偷了我放钱的酒桶
They stole the keg that I keep the money in.
等等 卖♥♥淫的钱吗
Wait, wait. The rub and tug money?
鉴于那是我最近
Considering it's the only money
唯一的进账项目 没错
that I'm pulling in these days, yeah.
你就放个小桶里吗
You keep that in a fucking keg?
-我不相信银行 -小凯 那是我的钱
- I don't trust the banks. - Kev, that's my money.
不 那是我的钱 30%给你
No, it's my money with 30% going to you.
30% 谁想到这个的
30 per-- who came up with that?
-我们应该对半分 -扯淡
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表