Said the boyfriend
显然是这辈子都不想再滚床单了
who apparently never wants to get laid again.
他来这里干嘛
What's he doing here?
还能有什么事 他只不过是在
What else? He's putting
-将他最伟大的才能应用于实践 -也就是
- his greatest talent to work. - Which is?
从我爸那变着法地套钱
Weaseling money out of my dad.
那么 关于生日
So, birthday.
穿内♥裤♥了吗
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry. What?
我大可穿条丁字裤从蛋糕里跳出来
I mean, I could jump out of a cake in nothing but a thong.
-把内♥裤♥脱了 -别再发了
抱歉
Sorry.
我... 家里孩子发过来的
I-it's one of the kids.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 我只是...
Yeah, I just--
怎么 下面湿了吗
这样 你先把
Here, I'll let you deal
家里的事处理妥当了
with whatever's going down at Chez Gallagher.
生日想好怎么过告诉我一声
You just let me know what you want to do on your big day,
我们一起来实现
and we'll make it happen. All right.
进来吧 我们到了 各位
Get in here. Here we go, guys.
这些人是谁
Who are they?
跟你说了 我出去办事了
I told you, I had to run an errand.
这就是你在家得宝买♥♥到的东西
This is what you picked up at Home Depot?
米奇其实是个明白人
Mickey's not as dumb as he looks.
这些非法移♥民♥想工作想到疯
Illegals are desperate for work,
几块钱对他们来说都算是赚大发了
and a few bucks is a fortune for these guys.
这是双赢的策略
It's a win-win.
你叫什么来着 名字
Hey, what's your name again? Uh, nombre?
我的名字吗 帕科
Mi nombre? Paco.
帕科 到柜台后面去
Paco, get behind the bar.
找根拖把开始拖地
Grab a mop, okay?
你俩跟我来
You two come with me.
知道石棉是什么吗
You guys know what asbestos is?
很好 过来
Good. Come on.
叫她们赶紧闭嘴
Tell them to shut the fuck up!
-你害得她们失业了 -是的 我知道
- You take jobs away! - Yes, I know!
我会想出办法的
And I will think of something!
她们说你♥他♥妈♥就是个臭傻♥逼♥
They say you are stupid, fucking idiot!
-你怎么回应的 -说你的鸡♥巴♥小得可怜
- Well, what did you say back? - That you also have small dick.
我♥操♥ 不都说男人的家庭
Jesus Christ, what happened to a man's home
是他的坚强后盾吗
being his fucking castle?
三件事 一 这是我的家
Three things--this is my home.
二 你的鸡♥巴♥确实小
You do have a small dick.
三 这事是你自找的 谁叫你总把
And you started this, all because you thought
你老婆的逼看得那么金贵呢
your wife's worth more than a couple of bucks a lay.
过来人奉劝一句 她不值那个价
Let me tell you from experience--she's not.
我听不懂你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I don't know what the fuck you're saying!
我的天
Oh, my god!
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
别担心
Look, don't worry!
我们会尽快找人嫖你们的 奶奶的
We'll get a dick in you as soon as we can. Fuck.
曼迪在家吗
Is Mandy home?
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
你看到我的止痛药了吗 我到处找都找不到
You seen my happy pills? I can't find them anywhere.
看我弄到什么了
Look what I got.
《警网铁金刚》
Bullitt?
我趁收银员在后面抽大♥麻♥的时候
I stole it from the store
从店里顺手偷的
while the checkout guy was huffing out back.
你说过 这是你最喜欢的片子
You said it was your favorite.
电影卖♥♥座的两大黄金法则
Two keys to cinematic gold--
史蒂夫·麦奎因加大批好车
Steve McQueen and fast cars.
人们都说我年轻的时候跟他挺像
You know, people said I resembled him as a young man.
躺好了 我去给你热点汤
Get comfortable. I heated you up some soup.
你真会照顾你老爸
You really know how to take care of your old man.
谢谢你 儿子
Thank you, son.
卡尔 你干什么呢
Carl. What you doing?
快好了 我杀蟑螂罢了
Almost ready. Just killing a roach.
蟑螂真大呀
Big fucking roach.
他人很好 而且我真的很喜欢他
He's so nice, and-- and I really like him.
我觉得是时候更进一步了
I think it's time we take it to the next level.
你现在多大了
How old are you now?
-十三岁 -那你还等什么
- 13. - What took you so long?
所以我才来找你 你懂我的意思
This is why I came to you. You get it.
菲奥娜总想让我做个长不大的小姑娘
Fiona wants me to stay a little girl forever.
那你怎么还没行动
So what's stopping you?
他说他还没准备好 这是什么意思
He said he wasn't ready. What does that mean?
-他比你大吗 -是 他二十了
- He's older? - Mm-hmm, he's 20.
-真厉害 -谢谢
- Wow. - Thanks.
他只是不想惹上麻烦罢了
He just doesn't want to get in trouble.
他要先确定你是完全自愿
He needs to know that you're totally cool with it
并且事后不会去报♥警♥
and won't go running to the cops afterwards.
-报♥警♥干嘛 -告他嫖宿幼♥女♥
- The cops? - Statutory rape.
一些从女人穿紧身衣
Some old-school shit left over
而且不带防狼喷雾的时候流传下来的陈词滥调
from when women wore corsets and didn't carry mace.
确定你准备好了吗
Sure you're ready?
-那就让他知道 -怎么做
- So let him know. - But how?
宝贝 我走了
Hey, babe, I'm out.
看着
Watch.
又来 我要迟到了
Again? I'm gonna be late for work.
别这样 宝贝
Oh, come on, girl.
行了 我觉得我做不出来
It's okay. I don't think I'd be able to do that.
那就给他发张自♥拍♥
So just send him a selfie.
自♥拍♥
A selfie?
就是照片
You know, a picture.
好吧
Okay.
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
在做拉面 要来点吗
Making ramen. Want some?
我告诉过你不要再给我发短♥信♥了
I told you to stop texting me.
是吗
Did you?
"不要"两个字
What part of "stop"
有哪不明白吗
do you not understand?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
告诉你这个死脑筋我们已经结束了
Trying to get it through your thick skull that this is over.
是吗
Is it?
是啊
Yes.
你可以...
Well, I mean, you could've, uh--
你可以打电♥话♥
You could've called...
或者发短♥信♥
or texted...
用脸书
used Facebook.
我不玩脸书
I'm not on facebook.
是吗
No?
罗比 是我
Yo, Robbie, it's me.
你知道他要来吗
Did you know he was coming over?
不知道
No.
我听见你在里面的动静了 快点开门
I can hear you moving around in there. Come on, open up.
我的天 你要干什么
Oh, my-- what are you doing?
麦克在敲门
Mike's at the door.
别理他啊
Well, don't answer it!
-罗比 -来了
- Robbie. - Coming!
你就在这附近吗
Were you in the neighborhood?
是啊 抱歉 我应该先打个电♥话♥的
Yeah. Sorry. I probably should have called.
没关系
That's all right.
怎么了
What's up?
我想知道 你今天来找爸所为何事
I wanted to know what you went and saw dad about today.
跟你无关
None of your damn business.
你找他要了多少钱 罗比
How much you ask him for, Robbie?
要喝点什么吗 我给你倒一杯
Can I get you a drink? I'm gonna get you a drink.
你知道他给你的钱
You know the money he gives you
都是从我拼了命
comes right out of the company
才盈利的公♥司♥里拿的吗
that I bust my ass to make profitable?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表