想偷来着
I tried to.
差不多吧
Kind of tipped it.
启动了引擎 螺旋桨都转了
Blades snapped. Motor caught fire.
酷毙了 你杀人了吗
Awesome. You shoot anyone?
我一直呆在新兵营
I never left basic.
那里不能杀人吗
You can't shoot anyone there?
可以 但我没有
You can. I didn't.
又没杀人 又没开到飞机
You shot no one. You flew nothing.
那你干嘛去参军
Why'd you even go there in the first place?
感情问题
Relationship issues.
你还好吗
Yeah, you okay?
-挺好的 -那就好
- Yup, all good. - Cool.
下楼吃饭吧
All right. Well, let's go get some dinner, dorks.
我等下再和你聊
Hey, I'll catch up with you later, yeah?
-一会儿见 -好
- Yeah, later, man. - All right.
-走了 白♥痴♥ -去吧
- Come on, dork - Go.
你打算回来吗
You coming back?
看情况
Depends.
你愿意随时吃我的鸡♥巴♥吗
Will you suck my dick whenever I want?
滚蛋
Fuck off.
-你在写什么 -东西
- What you writing? - Stuff.
想法什么的
Notes, ideas.
我愿意
I'll do it.
愿意什么
Do what?
别逼我说出来 混♥蛋♥
Don't make me say it, asswipe.
吃我的鸡♥巴♥
Suck my dick.
无论我何时想要
Whenever I want.
豌豆
Peas.
我想到一个主意
I thought of something.
说具体点
Be specific.
我们可以把房♥子卖♥♥了
We could sell the house.
-哪个房♥子 -就这个 希拉的房♥子
- Which house? - This one. Sheila's.
我们没有所有权 小宝贝
We don't have the title. Sweet potatoes.
不需要啊
Don't need it.
我们在外放个出♥售♥牌
We put a sign out front,
写一个比市价低很多的数目
offer way below market,
让有意的买♥♥家用现金付定
have people make cash offers for earnest money.
搞定 然后重复
Wash, rinse, repeat.
定金 小钱不管用
"Earnest money"? Lentils.
他们可以给售价的3%
They give us 3% of the purchase price,
我们保证不再挂牌出♥售♥了
we say we'll take it off the market.
当然了 我们不会真那样做
We don't, of course.
我们拿走那部分现金就好
We just grab the cash.
持续这样做四五次 筹到大约1.1万块
Do this four or five times, rake in maybe 11 grand.
小钱也感激万分
Christ on a crumb bun.
我知道的啦
I know, right?
肯定比不上什么让人振奋的大计谋
Nothing like a major scam to life a person's spirits.
你是怎么知道这些诡计的
How do you know all this?
我以前这么做过一两次
I may have done this once or twice before
和那么一两任丈夫一起干的
with one or more husbands.
你真不愧是加拉格家的人
You really are a Gallagher.
然后我的教官直接冲进我的房♥门
So then my TI comes crashing through my door, right,
然后开始追我
and chases me.
我害怕极了
I'm so scared,
我直接撞到了一个饮水器上
I run smack into a water fountain,
把它从墙上撞掉下来了
bust it right off the wall.
-什么 -没错 我知道 水喷得到处都是
- What? - Yeah, I know. Water sprays everywhere.
然后他凌晨2点把大家都叫醒了
And he wakes everyone up at 2:00 a.m. in the morning,
强迫他们看我在冰冷的水中
forces them to watch me do pushups
一边做俯卧撑一边唱歌♥
in the freezing cold water while singing.
唱歌♥
Singing?
*然后是哼哼哈嘿*
*Well, then it's hi, hi, hey *
*大兵行军忙*
*The army's on its way *
*高声把那军歌♥唱*
*Count off the cadence loud and strong *
*二三 无论你去到哪儿*
*Two, three, for wherever you go *
*你都会知道*
*You will always know *
*大兵行军忙*
*That the army goes marching along *
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
你还在上学吗
Still in school?
是的
Yeah.
事情都 算是在正轨上吧
Yeah, it's, um, it's under control.
米奇在这儿吗
Is Mickey here?
是的 他在楼上 怎么了
Yeah, he's upstairs. Why?
你们家人一大早的总是这么吵吗
You always so goddamn noisy in the morning?
怎么了
What?
你老婆的羊水破了
Your wife's water broke.
-我们走吧 -去哪儿
- Let's go. - Go where?
-医院 -她要生孩子了吗
- The hospital. - She's having the baby?
跟她说我祝她好运
Tell her I said good luck.
怎么 你不去陪她吗
What, you're not gonna go be with her?
当然不去了 我得工作
Hell, no. I got work.
你们关系烂 又不是宝宝的错
It's not the baby's fault you guys are a shit show.
是啊 但那个贱♥人♥被搞大肚子
Yeah, and it's not my fault
也不是我的错
the bitch got knocked up.
谁他妈知道那个孩子到底是不是我的
Who the fuck knows if it's even mine?
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
恭喜
Congrats.
满满一家人 跟过去一样
Full house, like old times.
闻起来真香 是昨天的剩菜吗
Smells good. Leftovers?
你毁了我的艺术作业
You destroyed my art project.
彻底毁了
It's completely ruined.
你真是个大贱♥人♥
You're such a bitch!
黛比
Debbie!
她跑进我的房♥间
She went into my room,
把我的东西都毁了
she trashed all of my stuff,
然后把我所有的衣服都踢到了床下
and she kicked all of my clothes under the bed.
-我提醒过你清扫了 -有吗
- I asked you to clean up. - Did you?
她也翻了我的东西
She went through mine too.
她把我的黄♥片♥都扔了
She threw away my porn,
以及双截棍和电击枪
my nunchucks, and my taser.
你知道我翻了多少警局垃圾箱
You know how many police dumpsters
才找到那些的吗
I had to go through to find that?
我早叫你扔掉那些东西了
I told you to get rid of that stuff.
我藏起来了 那该死的假释官就不会发现了
I hid it so the stupid P.O. wouldn't find it.
幸运的是 你那愚蠢的姐姐先发现了
Well, luckily, your stupid sister found it first.
天啊 或许下次你们就该听我的 你们都是
God, maybe next time you'll do what I ask, both of you.
午餐是通心粉沙拉三明治
There's macaroni salad sandwiches for lunch.
-多加了蛋黄酱 -不需要
- Extra mayo. - Don't need it.
-我被停学了 -那你还是得吃饭啊
- I'm suspended. - Well, you still need to eat.
我们出门了
Look, we're gonna get out of here, okay?
我们今晚会回来吃晚饭
We'll be back for dinner tonight.
利普 你可以把利亚姆留在家里的
Well, Lip, you can leave Liam here.
-我可以照顾他 -不 利普
- I got him. - No, Lip.
听着 菲奥娜 你好好睡一觉好吗
Look, Fiona, just get some sleep, okay?
跟小维一起玩玩
Hang out with V.
放松 拜托了
Relax, for fuck's sake.
如果发生什么事 记得发短♥信♥给我好吗
You guys text me if anything's going on, okay?
-好的 当然了 -走吧 卡尔
- Yeah, sure. - Come on, Carl. Let's go.
-你要去哪儿 -去希拉家
- Where are you going? - To Sheila's.
为什么
Why?
看看弗兰克明天能不能陪我去学校
To see if Frank can take me to school tomorrow morning.
你什么时候回来
Well, when will you be back?
晚些时候 别烦我了
Later. Get off my ass.
再见 伊恩
Bye, Ian.
再见 小黛
Bye, Debs.
要再来一些吗
Want some more?
你有现金能给一点我吗
You got any cash you could toss my way?
我今晚要轮两个班
I'm working a double tonight.
-你想过来探班吗 -好啊
- You want to stop by? - Yeah, sure.
没有什么能比看着一帮傻♥逼♥基佬
Got nothing better to do than watch a bunch of pruney queens
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表