我们为你的生日准备了什么
What we're doing for your birthday.
去跳舞
Going dancing?
我是说 去跳伞
I mean, skydiving?
性♥爱♥俱乐部
Sex club?
我就知道 性♥爱♥俱乐部
I knew it. Sex club.
-我会穿我的情趣内衣 -要穿酒会礼服
- I'll wear my crotchless teddy. - Uh, cocktail attire.
穿暖和点 可能会有户外活动
Wear something warm in case we want to hang outside.
我从来没去过户外性♥爱♥俱乐部
Ah, I've never been to an outdoor sex club.
是吗 你猜怎么着
Oh, yeah, you know what?
提到浪漫有爱的活动 我想起我妈
Speaking of romantic, intimate getaways-- my mom.
她让我们今晚去烤肉
She wanted us to come grill tonight.
是吗
She did?
-太有心了 -是呀
- That's so nice. - Yeah.
就我们俩 还有罗比
So it's just us. And Robbie.
还有我父母 好吗
And my parents. Is that okay?
很好 当然了
Perfect. Sure.
我是酒吧的老板
I own the Alibi Room!
这是个酒吧 你可能不知道
It's a bar, which you may not know,
因为你们架子挡住招牌了
because your fucking scaffolding is covering the sign!
你的工人说
Your guy said that--
你的 你的
Your--your--
打扰一下
Excuse me!
你能不能先别钻了
Can you please stop jackhammering
给我一分钟 谢了
for one minute? Thank you!
你的工人说这个架子是为了检查
Your guys said the scaffolding is to check the building
-大楼上有没有松的砖块什么的 -是的
- for loose bricks or something. - Correct.
那你们为什么要钻人行道
Yeah, then why are you digging up the sidewalk?
要更新下水管道
New sewer line.
我靠人潮做生意的 好吗
I depend on walk-in business, all right?
顾客看到招牌 他们会想
Customers see the sign, they go,
"这家酒吧不错
"Hey, that's a nice bar.
我想去喝一杯"
I want a drink there."
但是重要的是
Here's the important part.
他们得走人行道进来
They need the sidewalk to walk into my bar!
要修多久
How long?
什么
What?
这道要修几天
How long is it gonna be torn up?
一两天吗
A day or two?
六或七吧
More like six or seven.
七天
Seven days?
七周
Weeks.
操
Fuck!
-不是吧 -利普
- No way. - Lip!
你回来了
You're home!
是时候来看看你们了
Thought it was time I stopped by, check in.
-大学欲♥女♥们怎么样 -千姿百态
- How are the coeds? - Oh, it varies by coed.
-那是什么 -她的变♥态♥艺术品
- What's this? - Creepy art she's making
-因为他男朋友把她甩了 -男朋友
- 'Cause her boyfriend dumped her. - A boyfriend?
我在创造性地抒发自己
I'm expressing myself creatively.
你在照镜子数腋毛
You're counting underarm hair with a mirror.
来看看 新长了四根
Check it out, four new ones.
给我走开
Get off of me!
菲利普
Phillip!
太好了
How nice!
没人跟我说你要回来
No one told me you'd be home!
希拉 你怎么会在这儿
Sheila, wha-- what are you doing here?
问得好
Good question.
菲奥娜上班了
Well, Fiona's at work,
然后她要去麦克家烤肉
and then she has a barbecue at Mike's house,
我就说我很乐意帮忙照顾孩子们
and I said I'd be happy to watch the kids.
很好 那你和利亚姆要烛光晚餐吗
Nice, and you and Liam here having a candle-lit dinner?
这个
Well...
菲奥娜说我把约会对象带来
Fiona said it was okay if I had my date over.
已经是我们第四次约会了
It's actually our fourth date.
他很有趣
He's such an interesting man.
这是什么音乐
What's the music?
"部落暮色 梅诺米尼佛尔
"Tribal twilight: Recorded Songs
印第安部落音乐合集"
of the Menominee Indian Tribe."
我的豆煮玉米好了 稍等
That would be my succotash. Hold on.
好的
Okay.
玩儿去吧
There you go.
你们有伊恩的消息吗
Hey, um, you guys heard anything from Ian?
好几周都没有消息了 菲奥娜根本不在乎
Not for weeks. And Fiona doesn't even care.
军队那边呢 他们那边有什么消息吗
What about the U.S. Army. You hear anything from them?
我们找菲利普·加拉格
We're looking for Phillip Gallagher.
他在上大学
He's at college.
-没有 -跟军队有什么关系
- No. - Why the army?
-因为伊恩参军了 -酷
- 'Cause ian joined up. - Cool.
他够年龄吗
Is he old enough?
他用了我的名字跟社保号♥
No, he used my name and social when he signed up,
然后他企图偷一架直升机
and then he tried to steal a helicopter
还有其他东西 就逃跑了
and a bunch of other shit. Went awol.
直升机 屌♥爆了
Helicopter? Awesome.
-菲奥娜知道吗 -不 还不知道
- Does Fiona know? - No, not yet.
你知道他什么时候回来吗
You know when she's gonna be back?
她有时不回家
She doesn't always come home.
-都是希拉看孩子 -你可以打电♥话♥给她
- Lots of Sheila babysitting. - You could call her.
不了 这种消息打电♥话♥说
No, it's not the kind of news you want
不太合适
to deliver on the phone.
脑袋上插着牙签的
Hey, is that your boyfriend
是你男朋友吗
with the toothpicks in his head?
比较抽象 我称之为"针爱"
It's sort of abstract. I'm calling it "True love."
超变♥态♥
Super creepy.
有一天收藏家会出几百万买♥♥的
Collectors will pay millions for it one day.
一件黛比·加拉格的早期拼画作品
An early work from Debbie Gallagher's collage phase.
-晚点见 好吗 -你去哪
- I'll see you guys later, okay? - Where you going?
我出去打听一下伊恩的消息
I'm gonna go ask around about Ian.
看看有没有人有线索
See if anyone's heard from him.
-好的 -拜
- Okay. - Bye.
好像你懂艺术似的
Like you know anything about art.
好了 向左转
All right, turn to the left.
把腿抬起来
And raise the leg.
摆个苦逼的表情
Yeah, now make a sad face.
怎么 我现在看上去很开心吗
What, do I look happy?
天呐
Oh, man.
我真的以为你会临阵脱逃
Totally thought you were gonna wuss out on me on this,
就弄个微创骨折什么的 但是这个
come back with a hairline fracture, but this?
简直是杰作
This is a masterpiece.
这就像是世贸遗址的俯视图一样
I mean, this is like a aerial photo of ground zero.
你应该为自己骄傲
You should be very proud.
能拿到10万美元就好
Just tell me we can get 100 grand.
10万美元 没有问题
Oh, I'd say 100 "G"S, easy.
太好了
That's wonderful.
我马上就填表格
I am just going to get my hands on the forms.
她是目击者 对吧
She signs as a witness, right?
我们批准赔偿金 你16个月后就能拿到支票
We file the claim, and then you get a check in 16 months.
什么 16个月 不行 太长了
What--16 months? No, that's too long.
我的肝现在已经衰竭了
My liver is failing now.
我可以争取一个快速补偿金
Well, I can push for a quick settlement.
-有多快 -一年吧
- How quick. - A year?
弗兰克 他们不会随随便便就给你钱
Hey, Frank, they're not gonna just hand you the cash, okay?
忍♥忍♥吧 活下来
Suck it up and survive.
今晚跟我住 我照顾你
Stay with me tonight. I'll take care of you.
我需要更多小药丸
I'm gonna need more meds.
曼迪不在
Mandy ain't here.
正好 我想跟你谈谈
That's good, 'cause I came to talk to you.
你想干什么
The fuck you want?
你有伊恩的消息吗
You heard anything from Ian?
没有
No.
这事很重要
It's important.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表