不不
No, no.
商业性的一面
The business side of it.
未来属于在线多玩家游戏
Online multiplayer gaming is the future.
我在杂♥志♥上读到的
I read all about it in a magazine.
你觉得你会擅长吗
Think you'd be any good at it?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我觉得这会很棒
Yeah, I think it'd be great.
对于游戏我有一堆点子
I got tons of ideas for games, you know?
在这呢
Here it is.
你确定不要一起跑吗
Hey, you sure you don't wanna join?
八英里
Eight miles.
不 不用了
No, I'm--I'm good.
她是阿三吗
She's a towel-head?
应该是印度人吧
Indian, I think.
原来马蒂喜欢深色人种
Matt likes dark meat.
她晚上还去上护校
Goes to nursing school at night.
好像自己很特别似的
Like she's something special.
她还有自己的公♥寓♥呢
Even has her own apartment.
你还跟她回家了 真是变♥态♥
You followed her home? Freak.
自他们上次约会后 马蒂就没有给我发短♥信♥了
Matty hasn't texted me since their last date.
什么是她有而我没有的
What does she have that I don't?
公♥寓♥算不算
An apartment.
他会喜欢她仅仅是因为她年纪大
He's only into her 'cause she's older.
为什么男人都这么在乎性♥爱♥
Why do guys care so much about sex?
因为感觉无比爽
Because it feels awesome.
好像你试过似的
Like you would know.
如果我的手跟真逼有那么一点点像
If my hand is anything like the real thing,
那就绝对是爽翻天了
it's off the chain.
你找什么呢
What are you looking for?
我得继续留堂察看
Need to get back into detention.
为什么
Why?
真爱 姐
True love, sis.
屠宰场怎么样
So, uh, how's the slaughterhouse?
一旦习惯了那个味道...
Ha, once you get used to the smell...
我骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
绝对不可能习惯那个味道的
You never get used to the smell.
我要加班
I get overtime.
那儿有人死了 或者被炒了吗
Any deaths or dismissals?
抱歉
Sorry.
我得送瑞奇去日托
I gotta get Ricky to day care.
我就是为这事来的
Well, that's why I was dropping by.
我在想 也许我能继续照看他
I was thinking maybe I could watch him again.
谢了 但我们现在有地方去
Thanks, but we're set for now.
我比塞马克路那个日托所
Well, I charge a hell of a lot less
便宜多了
than that place over on Cermak.
你就是要去那儿吧
That's where you're going, right?
而且孩子们回家时也不会有虱子和咬痕
And we don't send 'em home with lice and bite marks.
如果事情有变 我再给你电♥话♥
I'll give you a call if things change.
瑞奇去年夏天在加拉格日托所过得很开心
Ricky had a great time last summer at Gallagher day care.
嗑药的事怎么样了
How's the drug thing?
就那么一次
It was just that one time.
抱歉 菲奥娜
I'm sorry, Fiona.
丽兹 你曾一整个周末
Liz, you left him at my house
在北郎代尔
for an entire weekend once
往手臂里静注毒品
while you were up in North Lawndale
那时你就把他扔在我家
sticking a needle in your arm.
是啊
Yeah.
我得走了
Gotta go.
我♥操♥你妈
Fuck you.
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank!
你现在这个样子
Kinda hard to get mad at you
让我想气你把我的家具都卖♥♥了
about selling all my furniture
都气不起来了
when you're like this.
我知道陷入绝境是什么感受
But I know what it's like to have your back against the wall.
我和罗杰·奔跑·树分手了
Roger Running Tree and I broke up.
跟他不适合
It wasn't meant to be.
他有愤怒管理问题
He's got anger issues.
而且联邦政♥府♥还在通缉他
Plus he's on the run from the federal government.
好像是冒领补偿金
Something like collecting false reparations.
原来他的印第安血统比我还少
It turns out he has less Indian blood than I do.
他大部分是墨西哥血统
He's mostly Mexican.
但是孩子们 弗兰克
But the children, Frank.
天呐 弗兰克
Oh, my gosh, Frank,
他们太可爱了
they're so adorable.
我和罗杰本来都要结婚
And Roger and I, we were gonna get married
然后收养他们了 结果他露出了真面目
and adopt them before he showed his true colors,
显然 他是棕色皮肤而不是红色
which is evidently brown and not red.
弗兰克 他们无亲无故
Frank, they're alone in the world.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm getting at?
我只需要一纸婚书
All I need is a marriage certificate.
弗兰克 你愿意娶我吗
Frank, will you marry me?
哲学论文写完了吗
Finishing your philosophy paper?
-快了 -最好抓紧时间了
- Yeah. - Better hurry.
两小时后你有场经济学测验呢
You have an econ quiz in two hours.
对了 关于这事
Uh, right, you know, about that,
我不禁注意到这张日程表
I-I couldn't help but notice the schedule.
我给你做的
I made it for you.
我就猜到可能是你
Yeah, no, I thought it might have been you,
你还细分为五分钟一段
and you broke it down into five-minute segments.
谁会在12点55分排上事情啊
I mean, who schedules something for 12:55?
这样你就能更好地管理时间了
So you can better manage your time.
你还预先排出了上厕所的时间
Right, but you even put in preset bathroom breaks.
我同步到你的新手♥机♥里了
I synced it to your new phone.
你还给我买♥♥了新手♥机♥
You got me a new phone?
不用谢
You're welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过说真的 这张日程表
But seriously, this-this schedule, it's just--
不是我的风格
It's--it's not me, okay?
我不习惯连拉屎都要事先安排好
I'm not used to having my dumps planned out in advance.
就是 我不能...
You know, it's--I can't--
我不能这样严格控制我的生活
I can't regiment my life like that, all right?
所以我来帮你控制
That's why I'm doing it for you.
我算是比较...
Okay, I guess I'm just more of a, uh,
潇洒不羁吧
fly by the seat of my pants kind of guy.
那结果怎样呢
How's that working out for you?
不如给爷快速吹个箫
How 'bout a quick BJ then?
还要45分钟才到吹♥箫♥时间
BJ break isn't for another 45 minutes.
吹♥箫♥时间
你想怎么样
What do you want?
曼迪 她昨晚在这儿吗
Mandy, she here last night?
-她没跟你在一起吗 -没有 我在上班
- She wasn't with you? - No, I was at work.
我往家里打电♥话♥没人接
I kept calling the house, no answer.
然后我又打了她的手♥机♥ 她说在家
Then I call her cell, she say she's at home.
她跟利普在一起吗
She with Lip?
你还会逻辑思考了呀
You just putting two and two together, huh?
不错嘛 爱因斯坦
Hey, good for you, Einstein.
他在这狗窝里吗
He in this motherfucker?
不在 那混♥蛋♥在大学
Nah, asshole's at college.
那地方很大 有很多栋楼
It's a big place, lots of buildings.
人们去那里学习 还是算了吧
People go there to learn. Don't worry about it.
-老兄 他学校在哪 -西麦克斯威尔
- Man, where at? - West Maxwell.
你准备把跟曼迪睡过的男人
Hey, you planning on giving a beat down
全揍一顿吗
to every guy Mandy's been with?
你的手臂会累断的
Your arms are gonna get fucking tired.
拉米雷兹校长是卡尔·加拉"各"的走狗
你在干什么
What are you doing?
陈述事实
Stating the obvious.
你为自己争取到了两周的留堂察看
You just bought yourself two more weeks' detention.
棒
Cool.
你把自己的姓拼错了
You know, you misspelled your last name.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表