有个变♥态♥一直盯着我
This craggy fella keeps looking at me
好像他认识我一样
like he knows me.
但我从来没见过他
Never seen him before.
他说 你看起来好眼熟
Goes, "you're so familiar."
-糟了 -最后
- No. - Finally...
晴天霹雳
Lightning bolt.
色♥情♥网♥站♥
YouPorn.
"我的发♥骚♥贱♥货♥老婆喜欢我♥干♥她腋窝"
"My skank, slutty wife loves to get armpit fucked."
不是吧
No.
你能相信这破事吗
Can you believe that shit?
我甚至都不介意"发♥骚♥贱♥货♥"几个字
I didn't even mind the "skank, slutty" part.
我气的是他说我喜欢腋窝被♥干♥
I was just pissed he said I liked taking it in the armpit.
谁会喜欢那个
Who likes that?
就是
No one.
我只是帮他个忙
Mm-hmm. I did it as a favor.
反正 他第二天早上就滚出去了
Anyway, he was out on his ass the next morning.
我下午就递交了离婚申请
I filed for divorce that afternoon.
公务员说 又来了吗
Clerk was like, "back again?"
这是第三位丈夫吗
This is husband number three?
是啊 第三次也没撞上好运气
Yep. Third time was not a charm.
对吧 恰奇
Right, Chuckie?
你这人似乎很乐观 体贴
You seem pretty upbeat, considering.
是啊 我宁愿屡屡遭遇挫折地活着 也不要...
Yeah. I guess I'd rather live and learn than just--
当个活死人
Not live at all.
没错
Yes.
就是啊
Exactly.
-你过得不容易吧 -是吧
- You've had a rough time of it. - Yeah, I guess.
我很惊讶竟然还没把你吓跑
Surprised I haven't scared you off yet.
我可没那么容易被吓着
I don't scare that easily.
你都没怎么吃你的薯条
You have barely touched your fries.
确定不要我再帮你叫杯啤酒吗
Are you sure I can't buy you another beer?
其实我是不喝酒的
I don't really drink.
你可能是第一个对我说这种话的男人
You might be the first man that's ever said that to me.
这是奶油糖果
This is--this is butterscotch.
我们点的是巧克力 我不能吃奶油糖果
We asked for chocolate. I can't eat butterscotch.
-你对它西过敏吗 -不 纯粹讨厌而已
- You allergic? - No, just hate it.
我也是
Me too.
那个和鳄梨
That and avocados.
鳄梨最恶心了
Avocados are the worst...
松鼠也是
And squirrels.
树上的大老鼠
Tree rats.
-太可恨了 -太可恨了
- Hideous. - Hideous.
宝贝
Baby,
去玩会儿弹珠吧 好吗
Go play some pinball. Okay?
他有自闭症吗
Is he autistic?
没有 他只是比较安静
Nah, he's just quiet--
有着深沉古老的灵魂
Very deep, old soul.
那个
So...
跟我介绍一下你自己吧
Tell me about you.
其实没什么可说的
Well, not really much to tell.
我是个简单的男人
I'm kind of a simple guy.
有孩子吗
Have kids?
有很多 至少50个
Uh, many... at least 50.
我把他们像杯垫一样堆叠在抽屉里
I stack 'em like coasters in a drawer.
你怎么这么幽默
Why are you so funny?
我喝高了
I'm high as a kite.
笑得真是开心
Ah, what a great laugh.
明天下午你有空吗
Are you free tomorrow afternoon?
应该有吧 怎么了
Should be. Why?
恰奇有场躲避球比赛
Chuckie's got a dodgeball game.
我希望有人陪我一起去看
I'd love some company in the stands.
虽然看上去像是南茜干了所有的活
And I know it looks like Nancy did all the work,
但清洗这些生菜 可是很耗体力的
But washing all this lettuce-serious labor.
女人都该知道怎么弄黄瓜哦
Your lady sure knows her way around a cucumber.
太重口了 妈
Whoa! Mom.
下次选别的蔬菜吧
Maybe choose another vegetable next time.
简 你能来说祷告词吗
Okay, Jane, would you say grace?
好的
Oh, sure.
兄弟们
Boys.
上帝 请保佑我们
Bless us, o lord,
我们即将蒙您恩赐 收获许多礼物
and these gifts which we are about to receive from thy bounty,
以基♥督♥之名
In christ's name.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
好了
All right.
好了 开吃吧
All right, dig in.
瞧瞧你们这些混♥蛋♥
Look at all you bougie bastards.
你怎么会来这儿
What are you doing here?
罗比
Robbie.
你看上去好极了
You look great.
你迟到了
You are late.
我得维护我的名声
Hey, I got to keep up my reputation.
罗比 你什么时候回来的
Hey, Robbie, when did you get back?
-今天下午 -好吧
- This afternoon. - Okay.
我完全不知道呢
I have no idea.
嘿 这是菲奥娜
Hey, this is Fiona.
菲奥娜 这位是我大哥 罗比
Fiona, I'd love you to meet my older brother, Robbie.
他一直在明尼苏达州的荒野中游荡
He's been off in the wilds of Minnesota with--what?
和一些驴友一起露营
Some buddies-you're camping for,
大概有几个月了吧
like, a few months, right?
你可以实话实说 麦克
You can be honest, Mike.
我没什么好隐瞒
Got nothing to hide.
我是又进了戒毒所接受巩固治疗
I was at a renewal retreat at my old rehab center.
到本周一 我已经戒毒三周年了
Three years sober this Monday...
中间有几次反复
With a couple detours.
-恭喜了 -干杯
- Congrats. - Yeah, cheers.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉怎么样
So how was it?
那里有种超现实的感觉
Oh, it's unreal out there--
新鲜的空气 满天的繁星
the air, the stars.
我们开着雪地车狂奔
And we went snowmobiling.
各位 我被甩出车外几次
Guys, I took a couple wicked spills
身上可是留下了一些纪念品呢
and brought you back a souvenir.
别在餐桌上秀出来啊
Oh! Not at the table.
你看上去精神焕发
Well, you look great.
我感觉棒极了
I feel great.
-那真是太棒了 罗比 -是啊
- That's really great, Robbie. - Yeah.
-那简直好极了 -谢谢
- That's excellent. - Thank you.
我打算这周末
so I was thinking about going up
去湖边小屋一趟
to the lake house this weekend.
我和皮特打算去录音
Me and Pete need to lay down some tracks
需要个安静的环境
and need some peace to do it.
那边没人 对吧
No one's up there, are they?
罗比 我们谈过这事了
Robbie, we talked about this.
我们不希望你在没有
Um, we don't want you up there
家人陪伴的情况下下去那里
without someone else from the family.
好吧 我以为那是过去的事了呢
Yeah, I thought that was the past.
不 只是现在可能还为时过早
No, it's just-it might be too soon.
难道你怕我偷走你的长筒靴吗
Well, what am I gonna steal-your old waders?
那边没什么东西能卖♥♥的 对吧
There's nothing up there to sell, right?
等等 那里有台用了十年了电视机
Oh, wait. There's that ten-year-old tv.
兄弟 过些时候再说吧
Hey, man, you know, just give yourself a couple of weeks.
可以先安顿下来 了解一下各种状况
Like, maybe settle in, see how things go, and...
-谁问你了 麦克 -好了 别闹了
- Who asked you, Mike? - Hey, hey, knock it off.
你这样可不讲理
It's not unreasonable.
我忘了这里的人都有多讲理
Oh, I forgot how reasonable everyone around here is.
我的错
My bad.
没人想故意伤你的心 亲爱的
Oh, no one is out to hurt you, sweetheart.
也没人帮我
No one's out to help me either.
是啊 老爸付了两万块的戒毒费
Oh, yeah. Dad footing the $20,000 rehab bill
-还不算帮你吗 -滚一边去 麦克
- wasn't help enough. - Fuck off, Mike.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表